Just thought I'd let you AEN guys know...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
You guys have, by far, the best looking labels for your supps. I don't know if you guys did some marketing research before hand (surely) to pick just the right colors, but something about your labels inspires confidence, in me at least.

So I guess I'm just saying, good job! On marketing, and creating impressive supplements.

:cheers:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
You guys have, by far, the best looking labels for your supps. I don't know if you guys did some marketing research before hand (surely) to pick just the right colors, but something about your labels inspires confidence, in me at least.

So I guess I'm just saying, good job! On marketing, and creating impressive supplements.

:cheers:
Thanks. Seb works with a good graphic designer. They're actually changing slightly. Let me see if I can find a pick of the new label.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Still looks sharp to me. The blue and red have always struck as very complementary colors to each other. Silver title looks sweet too!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Still looks sharp to me. The blue and red have always struck as very complementary colors to each other. Silver title looks sweet too!
It has a more metallic/chrome look to it.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, I guess I figured those dark areas to be shadows earlier. I was on a school desktop and the screen didn't have to great a picture - but on my laptop I can see the metallic flake look on the red part of the label. Seriously, you guys have THE sweetest looking labels, and Intrabolic isn't too shabby a product either. :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, I guess I figured those dark areas to be shadows earlier. I was on a school desktop and the screen didn't have to great a picture - but on my laptop I can see the metallic flake look on the red part of the label. Seriously, you guys have THE sweetest looking labels, and Intrabolic isn't too shabby a product either. :)

New improved flavored IntrAbolic has arrived!!

Many of you who gave input on label improvements, will see them incorporated in this latest version. :)

This is just a low quality pic, I just took, professional pic will look MUCH better.
Our latest, still not a great pic, but you get the idea. Thank you for the kind words!