bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrabolic Review
By Bolt10

First Impressions

-I really like the color and packaging. I really do not care for flashy packaging, but the bright red and blue seem very eye catching and would grab some people if seen on a shelf.
-Opened it up and it had a very nice apple smell.
-Mixed some up today in 20oz water and the color was real interesting :cool:
-Mixed up perfectly, nothing floating around at all, was impressed by this too.
-The formula is very solid, and i will not discuss all of it because the write up does a very good job of this and backs it up with solid research, but i really really like the added electrolytes and minerals, and feel they do not get enough press for helping your intensity levels stay up while lifting. :thumbsup:

Taste

-Like i said i mixed it in 20oz of water, which is a very minute amount compared to my normal amount of water i take in during a workout, but i did this based on instructions.
-Took my first sip at the gym and was expecting a weird taste(everyone seems to complain about Whey Hydro products..) and was pleasantly surprised. It did at first have a bite like EAA products i have used before, but the more i drank it during the workout the more i came to like the taste.
-The apple was not overpowering at all and it was refreshing, not too sweet during the workout and did not leave a funny taste or dry feeling in my mouth.
-At the end of the workout i filled the last 4oz up to 20oz to see how it tasted heavily diluted, very subtle taste. I will mix in a liter next time i lift, as i tend to drink lots of water during my workout.
-More to come based on future workouts..

Workout

-Well it was just the first workout so I do not want to try and say i fully understand how it is working for me, but i had a VERY productive back workout.
-More info will be in my full log to read, but combined with my p-slin it gave a very full pump to all my back and traps.
-Moved through the workout quickly with great drive.
-Will update on recovery tomorrow..​

Last edited:
snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Intrabolic Review
By Bolt10

-Ok so I will be using my first serving tomorrow and will update on the taste after my workout...i will be using this thread to compile my feelings on intrabolic while still logging all that i am using in my current log....
i'm watching this one too buddy.
on a side issue, sometime you'll have to tell me how to get pics in the posts; i like your format, and have been thinking about adding progress pics to my own log...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm watching this one too buddy.
on a side issue, sometime you'll have to tell me how to get pics in the posts; i like your format, and have been thinking about adding progress pics to my own log...
yea i will send you a pm today when i get some time to explain how to post pics..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sup bolt i just opened up my log today ill be following yours as well. check mine out.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
This review looks familiar :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This review looks familiar :)
LOL yea but this was the one that was made first...

Quick Update​
-Ok so i thought i would just update on the recovery real quick because i did not lift today.
-My back is not as sore as i expected..it is almost less sore than it was by the end of yesterday...
-The odd part is my biceps are sore lol
-I actually can not wait to lift tomorrow i just wanna get in the gym :run:​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick Update​
-Ok so i thought i would just update on the recovery real quick because i did not lift today.
-My back is not as sore as i expected..it is almost less sore than it was by the end of yesterday...
-The odd part is my biceps are sore lol
-I actually can not wait to lift tomorrow i just wanna get in the gym :run:​
Sounds great man, glad to hear things are going well for you. I feel the same way about getting in the gym, I am really beginning to hate off days :(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Taste

-Mixed with 32 oz water today.
-Tasted great, not too diluted, yet not too strong...and there was no aftertaste.
-I enjoy the flavor, but can see why some may dislike it...personally i do not understand why everyone loves such sweet drinks intraworkout, but i do not drink anything but milk and water so this is plenty sweet for me.

Workout

-Had a great workout again.
-Good endurance and strength.
-Still too early for BA effects, but it does seem to help with my workouts so far...can not wait to continue use and see how i progress​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Consistently good workouts man, great to hear.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Taste
-Well i pretty much love this stuff in 32+oz of water. Very refreshing during my workout and does not leave me with any stomach problems due to taste/sweetness/etc.

Workouts
-Workout was pretty insane today. A lot of power movements.
-Had pretty good endurance and recovery in between sets.
-Pumps are great with this adding to what i have been using.
-Once again this aids the workout nicely, not much to really say about it other than it intensifies all aspects of my workout so far

Notes
-Recovery on chest is pretty good, feeling better than i was last night.
-Can not wait for a couple weeks to go by and get my carnosine levels elevated...should be intense
-Also really looking forward to lift tomorrow​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Once again this aids the workout nicely, not much to really say about it other than it intensifies all aspects of my workout so far
Sometimes, just a little bit of news is great news ;)

Glad to hear things are going well man, keep it up in here.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes, just a little bit of news is great news ;)

Glad to hear things are going well man, keep it up in here.
yea i really am not looking for anything insane to really happen..at least right now. I am hoping just to see how it fairs in the long run with overall recovery and that recovery improving gains...most of what is going on i will talk about in my log, but i have decided i will update this after every workout with some specific feelings about IA :drunk:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i really am not looking for anything insane to really happen..at least right now. I am hoping just to see how it fairs in the long run with overall recovery and that recovery improving gains...most of what is going on i will talk about in my log, but i have decided i will update this after every workout with some specific feelings about IA :drunk:
That sounds great man, we appreciate the effort and detail. Any questions/concerns, you know you got me if ya need me.

Sounds like you're looking for all the right things, and I'm confident IA will deliver :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4​

Taste
-Well my i did not have my normal bottle to mix IA in so i used a smaller bottle and mixed it with ~22oz water. Taste was still very nice. Definitely not a problem at all to drink..still refreshing​

Workout​
-Had another great workout with high intensity and lower volume.
-Even with lower volume pump was still impressive.
-Continued to help me push through some tough drop sets and strength was very impressive the whole workout.​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4​

Taste
-Well my i did not have my normal bottle to mix IA in so i used a smaller bottle and mixed it with ~22oz water. Taste was still very nice. Definitely not a problem at all to drink..still refreshing​

Workout​
-Had another great workout with high intensity and lower volume.
-Even with lower volume pump was still impressive.
-Continued to help me push through some tough drop sets and strength was very impressive the whole workout.​
Sounds like some good results are headed your way with all these consistently good workouts man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Workout​
-Had another great workout...so i have not had a bad workout on IA yet.
-I really did not need much rest at all today in between sets and weights did not suffer due to this.
-This combined with P-slin is producing very nice pumps, endurance, recovery, and strength so far...and the IA is just getting good.​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Workout​
-Had another great workout...so i have not had a bad workout on IA yet.
-I really did not need much rest at all today in between sets and weights did not suffer due to this.
-This combined with P-slin is producing very nice pumps, endurance, recovery, and strength so far...and the IA is just getting good.​
Im using P-Slin with my IA as well. Awesome combo there, and I totally agree how IA helps boost the consistency of great workouts.

Thanks for all this effort bolt, i appreciate it man, and I'm genuinely glad you're enjoying the products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im using P-Slin with my IA as well. Awesome combo there, and I totally agree how IA helps boost the consistency of great workouts.

Thanks for all this effort bolt, i appreciate it man, and I'm genuinely glad you're enjoying the products.
thanks alot man i really appreciate you following along on this...

Day 6

Workout

-Had another intense workout today, even though i got what seemed to be a tension headache.
-Endurance and recovery was great and i had incredible mind muscle connection as well.
-The P-slin and IA seem to be an insane non-stim stack
-Recovery from workouts seem to be improved as well.
-Tried ~3/4th serving today and will try this for a little bit to see if i can still get the great results and slightly extend the tub life.​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks alot man i really appreciate you following along on this...

Day 6

Workout

-Had another intense workout today, even though i got what seemed to be a tension headache.
-Endurance and recovery was great and i had incredible mind muscle connection as well.
-The P-slin and IA seem to be an insane non-stim stack
-Recovery from workouts seem to be improved as well.
-Tried ~3/4th serving today and will try this for a little bit to see if i can still get the great results and slightly extend the tub life.​
The 3/4 sounds like a great idea. Often times we'll recommend trying out 1/2 - 3/4 so the tubs last longer (yes a company actually trying to help people actually save $$ believe it or not :p) Since IA is so heavily dosed, many people can get away without a full dose.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Workout
-Had another great workout for chest and shoulders.
-10lbs increase on Incline DB press from two weeks ago so thats very very impressive.
-Pretty insane vascularity and pump as well as nice endurance throughout the workout.
-My recovery is great as well...slightly sore from yesterday but nothing too bad, especially for how intense the lift was.​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Workout
-Today's workout tested my strength and endurance with 10 sets of two different exercises with 60 seconds between both.
-Kept a very good amount of strength for all ten sets and dit not have to decrease weight at all.
-Pump was pretty intense and had a great mind muscle connection again.
-I love this with P-slin and not having to take stims, i get a very nice focused feeling and it helps me to be in tune with my body without being cracked out on stims.
-Recovery from workout to workout is great and DOMS is down from normal, even with higher intensity work.​

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Workout
-Today's workout tested my strength and endurance with 10 sets of two different exercises with 60 seconds between both.
-Kept a very good amount of strength for all ten sets and dit not have to decrease weight at all.
-Pump was pretty intense and had a great mind muscle connection again.
-I love this with P-slin and not having to take stims, i get a very nice focused feeling and it helps me to be in tune with my body without being cracked out on stims.
-Recovery from workout to workout is great and DOMS is down from normal, even with higher intensity work.​
Its helps with DOMS and recovery greatly.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Workout
-Today's workout was extremely intense, i have been kicking up my intensity on leg days hoping to bring the legs back to full strength.
-Focused on getting DEEP squats today and kept great strength through my 5 squatting sets today.
-Superset of Hack Squats and Walking Lunges was intense but i seemed to recover well in between sets.
-Giant set at the end really had me pumped and was incredibly intense.
-I have great endurance and strength is rising considerably...i am keeping myself from going to high too fast to make sure my joints dont start hating me.
-Weight is up as well and i am looking large and full pretty much 24/7​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You going for the longest, most extensive review in history??? Shoulda just called it a log/journal :stick:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You going for the longest, most extensive review in history??? Shoulda just called it a log/journal :stick:
ummm yeaaa i kinda just kept going for some reason...after tomorrow(half way through) i will just update again once i finish the tub......

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ummm yeaaa i kinda just kept going for some reason...after tomorrow(half way through) i will just update again once i finish the tub......

alright, well feel free to post in here once in a while, or ask any questions man. things are looking great, and looks like you making some serious progress.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrabolic Review

Taste

-8/10
-From the first sip i could taste the bite of the amino's within the drink. Over time i became accustomed to drinking it and now i really enjoy the refreshing apple flavor. I prefer to drink it in
~26-30oz of water.

Mix ability

-Easily mixes. A couple shakes and it foams up and has some white particles floating around, but after 5 minutes it is perfectly mixed with no need to shake up again.

Stimulate Muscle Growth

I have only used 10 servings so far, but this has helped to increase muscle growth. In the last couple weeks that i have been on it i have put on 2-3lbs while maintaining a low bf%. Increases in measurements on all body parts except the waist measurement.

Increased Strength and Endurance

-Endurance increases have been constant and even noticed on first day. I can lift weights with less rest in between sets and not have a drop off in reps or weight. Endurance seems to be increasing more and more with continued use.
-Strength has been jumping pretty quickly in the last two weeks. While i am on several other products, the IA is definitely helping with the strength increases and allowing to help push through more reps as well as maintaining the same weight over multiple sets.

Pumps and Vascularity

-Muscle fullness has increased and vascularity has become more apparent. I do not fully credit this to IA as being on P-slin seems to greatly increase my vascularity, but i have seen several new veins and more pronounced veins since starting IA. The pumps are great, and with less rest and more reps pump has gotten rather extreme at times.

Recovery

-Recovery has been great. During workout recovery has been very nice and the recovery from past workouts is great. DOMS have been lowered and even on an intense lifting schedule i do not feel run down or tired. Muscles seem fully recovered in a short time and i think this would be great for a split where you hit the muscles more than once per week.​

I will post up a final review upon the time i finish my first jug.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff man, I'm really happy to see you enjoying IA so much. Sounds like you're really getting the most out of it, and I appreciate all the effort being put into this review. Looking forward to the final review man, keep up all the good work Bolt!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Great progress far, very much liking the easy to follow format.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys everything is still going great

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrabolic Review

*I did not receive this free and bought it on my own and have no reason to be biased towards AEN*​

Taste
-This is the only area i would like to see improvement on IA. While personally do not mind it and actually enjoy the refreshing taste with around ~28-30oz water, i think if the taste was improved it would be much more appealing to others. I would like the flavor a little stronger as to have stronger taste with higher amounts of water.

Stimulate Muscle Growth

-Definitely stimulated some great muscle growth. Gained some nice improvements on measurements(.5" on arms and nearly 1" on legs) during the log. Some of those come from the added emphasis on those two areas and the fact that when i try hard my legs respond pretty easily. Either way i look bigger and can't wait to see how even longer time periods on this lead to more muscle gains(starting second tub now)

Increased Strength and Endurance

-Endurance was incredibly enhanced. Immediate gratification in this area as well as cumulative effects. Strength continued to improve even as rest periods were decreased. Supersets and Drop sets became easier and the increased endurance left me feeling strong through entire workouts.

Pumps and Vascularity

-In conjunction with P-slin and AP the pumps were almost unbearable at times. I dropped GG during this run as it seemed to cause too much of a pump. Vascularity also increased. Very nice feeling pump that is not the same as a normal pump product feel.

Recovery

-Recovery was pretty incredible. I continued to increase workload as well as intensity and still had less DOMS with my IA. I really look forward to using this when i get back to my favorite split in which i hit muscle groups twice a week.

Overall
-This is a very amazing product and i will keep it in my regiment for awhile. I see no reason not to use it as it is very effective. Definite increased effectiveness over all BCAA, EAA, and intra-workout supplements i have ever used, even when used at 3/4 a scoop. The fact that i will buy this continually(I'll post pics if you fools don't believe me :p ) is testament to it being effective. Not many supplements get continual purchasing from me. I look forward to other AEN products in the future and am very appreciative of this great product!​

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, fools... :fool2:
harsh dude.

nice summation bolt.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i'm just playin around. But i also feel many people say that they love a product and would buy it again, but they don't actually continue to by(for w/e reason idk) and i can truly back up what i say :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i'm just playin around. But i also feel many people say that they love a product and would buy it again, but they don't actually continue to by(for w/e reason idk) and i can truly back up what i say :D
yeah...
how ironic you post this today.
not to spam ya (but you're done here anyway it looks like), but check out this post i'll have up on my thread in a few minutes...
i'm pissed.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah...
how ironic you post this today.
not to spam ya (but you're done here anyway it looks like), but check out this post i'll have up on my thread in a few minutes...
i'm pissed.
i just replied to it!!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
sweet review bolt .. only question i have is ..were u taking the serving provided on the box(2 scoops) ??and did u try just doin 1 scoop and see how effective taht was ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet review bolt .. only question i have is ..were u taking the serving provided on the box(2 scoops) ??and did u try just doin 1 scoop and see how effective taht was ?
Intrabolic says to take only 1 scoop per workout. I ended up only using 3/4ths of a scoop and it was still extremely effective.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Intrabolic says to take only 1 scoop per workout. I ended up only using 3/4ths of a scoop and it was still extremely effective.
Yup, there's no need to ever go over one scoop(one serving) if anything you can reduce your dosage as you did. It's dosed 2-3x higher in amino-acids(15grams) than other products, so there's plenty of flexibility when dosing. :pose:

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
oh sweet, if i stack Intra w/ Poisden .. and i do 1/2 scoop of Inta and half serving of Poisden .. u think that'll be enough ?

thanks

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Yup, there's no need to ever go over one scoop(one serving) if anything you can reduce your dosage as you did. It's dosed 2-3x higher in amino-acids(15grams) than other products, so there's plenty of flexibility when dosing. :pose:
thats really good to hear .. basically that just means more $ savings :bruce2:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh sweet, if i stack Intra w/ Poisden .. and i do 1/2 scoop of Inta and half serving of Poisden .. u think that'll be enough ?

thanks
Yea i'd start w/ half a dose of IA. As for poseidon it would depend on if you have used it before and how you plan on dosing. I know you mentioned taking some with your pre-workout drink so i'd maybe do 1/2 scoop with each of those. A 1/2 scoop in the morning and a 1/2 scoop sometime later in the day maybe 30 min before bed. That would get your tolerance for magnesium down and then move on to 3-6 scoops total for the day. If you want a more precise dosing schedule just let me know, and give me a schedule or your workout time(just make another thread for it in the supplement section if u want)

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Yea i'd start w/ half a dose of IA. As for poseidon it would depend on if you have used it before and how you plan on dosing. I know you mentioned taking some with your pre-workout drink so i'd maybe do 1/2 scoop with each of those. A 1/2 scoop in the morning and a 1/2 scoop sometime later in the day maybe 30 min before bed. That would get your tolerance for magnesium down and then move on to 3-6 scoops total for the day. If you want a more precise dosing schedule just let me know, and give me a schedule or your workout time(just make another thread for it in the supplement section if u want)
actually why am i being stingy with poseidon ? for $30=90 servings ..i would just do 1 full scoop .. as for dosing .. im thinking of mixing half scoop of IA and 1full scoop of Poseidon w/ 12-16oz water .. and start it after my 1st set .. bc i take kre-alk for my pre workout also

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually why am i being stingy with poseidon ? for $30=90 servings ..i would just do 1 full scoop .. as for dosing .. im thinking of mixing half scoop of IA and 1full scoop of Poseidon w/ 12-16oz water .. and start it after my 1st set .. bc i take kre-alk for my pre workout also
Sounds great man. Just build up w/ the dose on Poseidon to avoid any stomach issues due to the magnesium. Also play around w/ the water amount with Intrabolic as some feel it isn't the best tasting, it will grow on you though the more you drink it :cool:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great man. Just build up w/ the dose on Poseidon to avoid any stomach issues due to the magnesium. Also play around w/ the water amount with Intrabolic as some feel it isn't the best tasting, it will grow on you though the more you drink it :cool:
This will be changing in the near future...Seb's workin on that taste :cool:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated Flavor Review

-New flavor is very impressive. They seem to have gotten rid of much of the bitter aftertaste that the original flavor had. Still a very apple like taste that is more sweet and not a sour apple type. Flavoring is also a lot stronger and even with larger amounts of water(1+ Liters) has a very distinctive taste!

Thanks for sending me a tub to try! This flavor is impressive and with this added to the amazing effects of IA should make it a must have for everyone to use!​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated Flavor Review

-New flavor is very impressive. They seem to have gotten rid of much of the bitter aftertaste that the original flavor had. Still a very apple like taste that is more sweet and not a sour apple type. Flavoring is also a lot stronger and even with larger amounts of water(1+ Liters) has a very distinctive taste!

Thanks for sending me a tub to try! This flavor is impressive and with this added to the amazing effects of IA should make it a must have for everyone to use!​

Thanks for the review bolt. As usual always good info and effort. Glad you enjoyed it bro

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Updated Flavor Review

:goodpost::woohoo: