Help with IntraXCell...

StatsfX

Awards
Hey guys I'm pretty new with this stuff any help is appreciated. Basically I want to know if a stack is necessary to get great results with IntraXCell? I've been reading a lot of your posts and I have purchased some IntraXCell (have yet to use it).

Currently I've been going to the gym approx. 5 days a week (chest, arms, legs, shoulders, back). I have been taking Dynatize X-pand (pre and post) and Whey Protein. I personally have not seen much difference as far as results since using it. I was hoping to find a good basic stack, I was going to stack Purple Wraath and IntraXCell. After seeing all these posts though I'm not so sure if that's a worthy candidate for big gains? I'm just looking for something basic that help me achieve some good gains. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.
Luke

:)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

I would drop the Xpand but keep the protein. You could go one of three ways, stack IXL with our new intra workout product IntrAbolic or a solid creatine product such as Controlled Labs Green Mag or a combo of the three. Also IMO to reap the most benefits from any BA supplement you should be lifting with moderate to high reps and/or supper sets, giant sets, drop sets or even circuit training with short rest periods.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to Eat! Since you are trying to gain size, your going to put on some fat, but its ok b/c you can cut it later.