ultra hot: aromatase inhibitor?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the PH section, but I am wondering what ALRI's opinion is on this:

--weeks 1-4:
75mg LMG
10cc VPX 1-Test
200mg 4-derm
Syngex II (4-OHT, 1,4-AD, 19-NOR)
20 caps Activate
4 caps Ultra HOT

--weeks 4-8: (PCT)
4 caps Ultra HOT
100mg Clomid, ->50mg, ->25mg
Lean Extreme

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the PH section, but I am wondering what ALRI's opinion is on this:

--weeks 1-4:
75mg LMG
10cc VPX 1-Test
200mg 4-derm
Syngex II (4-OHT, 1,4-AD, 19-NOR)
20 caps Activate
4 caps Ultra HOT

--weeks 4-8: (PCT)
4 caps Ultra HOT
100mg Clomid, ->50mg, ->25mg
Lean Extreme
I know I am suppose to rant because it includes products not from our line (it seems to be the thing supplement comapny owners do these days) but in truth your protocol looks good with the exception of the of two things: Durring this low estrogen PS protocol there is no need to go over 3 caps Ultra HOT daily. Next, Clomid and Ultra HOT together are over kill and will likely result in poor HPTA stimulation due to compound competition at the estrogen receptor site of the hypothalamus.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
alright, I'll save the HOT for after PCT. I'll run clomid, then afterwards continue w/HOT.

thanks.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I know I am suppose to rant because it includes products not from our line (it seems to be the thing supplement comapny owners do these days) but in truth your protocol looks good with the exception of the of two things: Durring this low estrogen PS protocol there is no need to go over 3 caps Ultra HOT daily. Next, Clomid and Ultra HOT together are over kill and will likely result in poor HPTA stimulation due to compound competition at the estrogen receptor site of the hypothalamus.

This is definitely new information. I had never considered over-binding of the ER in the hypothalamus (or more importantly the pituitary) do be detrimental. I know Bill Roberts has suggested that prolonged suppressed estrogen levels (whether real or perceived) can eventually inhibit the pituitary’s responsiveness to GnRH, but I have never found any studies to support his claim.

I ask because I was considering a similar protocol for PCT, but with the addition of Activate and your new ephedrine alternative post cycle. I want to be able to dose the Ultra Hot at an amount that will give me an increase in total test without a substantial decrease in estrogen (to maintain gh, igf-1 and joint viscosity). My thoughts were along the lines of:

2-3 Caps/day Ultra Hot + 20 Caps Day Activate to maximize free-t while maintaining normal estrogen levels
40/20/10 mg’s Tamoxifen/day to block estrogen at the pituitary and maximize LH output
3 Caps/day of your new sympathomimetic for its anticatabolic effects and too maximize lbm post cycle
450 mgs/week 7-oh-diacetate “oral� per week for cortisol control

Based on your comments above I am now worried that may logic may be flawed. If so, how should I adjust my dosing and why?

Thanks,
bow

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Ultra HOT dosage TImes

One for Author.
I am taking 6 Ultra's a day, should I take three morning / three night or just all at night?
I am doing this for three weeks as PCT for a month of Max LMG. This be enough for efffective HPTA rebound?

Thanks.

size

Awards
  • Established
Next, Clomid and Ultra HOT together are over kill and will likely result in poor HPTA stimulation due to compound competition at the estrogen receptor site of the hypothalamus.
How common would one expect this to be? Do you have any direct research on the competition leading to poor HPTA stimulation or it is more theoretical?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone know how ultra hot would affect women?

mibu852

Awards
Now I'm REALLY confused.

In His post above Author suggests THREE (3) capsules of Ultra Hot, but then in other posts it has been suggested that
it depends on bf%, etc.

Which is it?

What are the :
1) Proper Dosages of Ultra HOT while ON cyle?
2) Proper Dosagees of Ultra OT while on PCT
Sub Question: Do we reduce amount of dosage on PCt, like one would with Nolva? (40, 20, 20, etc).

I'm really confused on this part, and am waiting for these answers so I can start my cycle.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Now I'm REALLY confused.

In His post above Author suggests THREE (3) capsules of Ultra Hot, but then in other posts it has been suggested that
it depends on bf%, etc.

Which is it?

What are the :
1) Proper Dosages of Ultra HOT while ON cyle?
2) Proper Dosagees of Ultra OT while on PCT
Sub Question: Do we reduce amount of dosage on PCt, like one would with Nolva? (40, 20, 20, etc).

I'm really confused on this part, and am waiting for these answers so I can start my cycle.
You can start your cycle without these answers, as as far as I can tell, you said you are not running Ultra HOT for the first week anyway.

To summarise, Author said not to use Ultra HOT for more than 8 weeks. So if you were doing your 4 week LMG cycle, and you started on week 2 with ultra hot at 3 caps a day, and continued until you had finished both bottles that should be fine.

He also said that people with a higher b/f will need a higher dosage.. what is your b/f?

solar.

PS from what I have read, LMG doesn't shut you down that much on the shorter cycles. That and I trust Author. If he says Ultra is all that is needed for PCT on LMG, then I believe him. He could say buy this/this/this and this as well as Ultra, but he doesnt.

mibu852

Awards
didn't mean to hijack this thread so SOLARIZE i'm going to post my answers on my thread.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How common would one expect this to be? Do you have any direct research on the competition leading to poor HPTA stimulation or it is more theoretical?
It looks like he's suggesting competitive inhibition at the receptor. The molecule with the highest binding affinity wins, and it's not always the one with the highest intrinsic activity, it's not just theory. But in this case, I am not sure if that's what he means, of if it even applies.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
IM not all up on activate but why are you taking it on cycle as opposed to pct??