Old mesomorph?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Old mesomorph?

I just got my first tub of meso but to my disappointment it has no creatine nitrate in it. Is there really much of a difference between the two versions and does the creatine nitrate improve this stuff significantly as i am thinking of sending this back and getting the newer version?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes, creatine nitrate is the best available creatine in my humble opinion.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Does it make the new version a lot better than the old? Have u tried both?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Does it make the new version a lot better than the old? Have u tried both?
    I have not tried the older version, but having tried the new version in comparison to other stim based products without CM, the difference is night and day. Hope that helps.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Where did you buy it from??? Thats weird that you got the old form......
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Am in the uk. Annoyed they never labelled it the old formula on their site. Will prob cost a fortune to return it now. So has anyone tried both versions? Much difference?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have the new version with CN. old meso much better energy
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I have the new version with CN. old meso much better energy
    Do you mean a cleaner energy with no crash or jitters? I always presumed the new formula was superior.....?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

yeah, I agree the old version has a better kick in the pants when it comes to energy, but the newer version is better for pumps and vascularity
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Not too worried about the pumps, just need the energy and focus as I am doing a TKD eating plan at the moment and training westside. Took first dose of it and can feel the beta-elaine kicking in already. So far so good.....
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Not long back from squats after taking mesomorph for the first time. I doubled 22lbs more than I previously had done for a single so quite happy.
    It is definitely a clean energy and over 3 hours later I still feel it. I also noticed a thermogenic effect which is fine by me as I am on a cut at the moment.
    The energy was so good that I got home then did another 40 mins of Abs and posterior chain movements with my bands and tire then tire sprints and if it wasn't getting dark I could still be doing it. My only worry is I won't get to sleep now but hopefully my ketotifen will take care of that!
    All in all I would recommend the old APS mesomorph and if the new formulation is as good or better I will be jumping on that soon, although I would like to try cellucor's c4
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.38%

The newer version of Meso is hands down by far superior to the old version.. That is why they reformulated it to the new version.
    Creatine Nitrate is the best Creatine ever made and stacked with the Meso is a combination that is second to none!!!
    The pumps gained while using it are incredable and last long after you are finished working out!!
    I strongly reccommend you pick up a bottle of Mesomorph (new flavor Watermelon is AWESOME) and if you do email me when you are buying it and I will make sure you recieve either a free product or promotional items.. tommyn@apsnutrition.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yep. old = great stim new = great pump which means nothing in my book. whats the point of a pump? to show off at the gym that you have big arms?

the point of a constant flow of energy is to have a better, more intense workout. not to be like a 16 year old, flex in the mirror because i have a pump.

and no matter which meso u try, be prepared to sweat your butt off

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

Quote Originally Posted by APSFAN View Post
    The newer version of Meso is hands down by far superior to the old version.. That is why they reformulated it to the new version.
    Creatine Nitrate is the best Creatine ever made and stacked with the Meso is a combination that is second to none!!!
    The pumps gained while using it are incredable and last long after you are finished working out!!
    I strongly reccommend you pick up a bottle of Mesomorph (new flavor Watermelon is AWESOME) and if you do email me when you are buying it and I will make sure you recieve either a free product or promotional items.. tommyn@apsnutrition.com
    I have only just looked at this thread but I will definitely give you a shout when I order the new version of Meso
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.58%

The new meso literally gives no energy at all. you just get the tingles. maybe if i increased the dosage to 3 scoops i would like it better.

i just wonder why they reformulated Meso. it was getting so many great reviews on all of the forums then they switch it and get crappy reviews. if i was APS, id go back to the original no question
    shut up and squat!!!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

I have had the old version of Mesomorph and it was fantastic for energy, focus, stamina, and strength and I remember it turning brown and it hardend up. I recommend keeping it in the freezer so it won't get hard. I now have the 2nd version of Mesomorph and it is as good as the first version and it is concentrated with no creatine nitrate in it but it is one of the best preworkout powders with 1,3 dimetylout there. The latest version of Mesomorph has been getting some mixed reviews because some of the stims have been removed becauseAPS stated the stims didn't work well with the creatine nitrate. I think the ingredient that was slowly being removed from each new batchof Mesomorph was Thiamine disulfide butyrate and I think this is one of the ingredients that made the older versions of Mesomorph a great preworkout stim. I personally do not care about a supplement giving me a pump because I have no problem getting one and if your training properly and your diet is right you should be able to acheive a pump without using a so called pump product. I have nottried the newest version of Mesomorph with creatine nitrate yet because I still have half a container of the 2nd version which works great for me but I will think twice before I buy the new version because of some of the reviews I have been reading. I think APS should go back to their old formula which had evryone giving it great reviews including me. I would hate to recommend the new version to someone and they come back to me and tell me that this stuff is weak. I wonder why companies like to reformulatesomething that almost everyone likes to make something which suppose to be improved but doesn't work as well as the originalformula.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

I have had the old version of Mesomorph and it was fantastic for energy, focus, stamina, and strength and I remember it turning brown and it hardend up. I recommend keeping it in the freezer so it won't get hard. I now have the 2nd version of Mesomorph and it is as good as the first version and it is concentrated with no creatine nitrate in it but it is one of the best preworkout powders with 1,3 dimetylout there. The latest version of Mesomorph has been getting some mixed reviews because some of the stims have been removed becauseAPS stated the stims didn't work well with the creatine nitrate. I think the ingredient that was slowly being removed from each new batchof Mesomorph was Thiamine disulfide butyrate and I think this is one of the ingredients that made the older versions of Mesomorph a great preworkout stim. I personally do not care about a supplement giving me a pump because I have no problem getting one and if your training properly and your diet is right you should be able to acheive a pump without using a so called pump product. I have nottried the newest version of Mesomorph with creatine nitrate yet because I still have half a container of the 2nd version which works great for me but I will think twice before I buy the new version because of some of the reviews I have been reading. I think APS should go back to their old formula which had evryone giving it great reviews including me. I would hate to recommend the new version to someone and they come back to me and tell me that this stuff is weak. I wonder why companies like to reformulatesomething that almost everyone likes to make something which suppose to be improved but doesn't work as well as the originalformula.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%

you make it sound like there are three dif formulas and the first version doesnt have CN lol

19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Thankyou just needed reassurance its fine for me to take,cool thankyou
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Ive never tried the old, but the new is awesome!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%

The new one is terrible I think.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It's a shame that APS will never come back in here to address this...or give reassurance that nothing about the formula has changed.

I emailed their customer service a few weeks back and asked them if they've changed the formula at all over the past year-year/half and they said 'No'...but based on user feedback, I'd say that's not the case....The last meso I've used (I believe) was a batch made ~sept/Oct 2010, which was great stuff...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    It's a shame that APS will never come back in here to address this...or give reassurance that nothing about the formula has changed.

I emailed their customer service a few weeks back and asked them if they've changed the formula at all over the past year-year/half and they said 'No'...but based on user feedback, I'd say that's not the case....The last meso I've used (I believe) was a batch made ~sept/Oct 2010, which was great stuff...
    spiking ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs