Rosie's [Mini] Review of Mesomorph

1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Rosie's [Mini] Review of Mesomorph

Mesomorph has been getting a lot of attention, mostly because of the Creatine Nitrate in its ingredient profile. It is definitely a product that Sean has been interested in trying for a long time, and eventually I just got him a tub. A tub that sat in the cupboard (he was using it) until Monday before I used a scoop. Yes, I was not tempted to use it, despite the great feedback I've seen on it and Sean's raving on about how much he loves it. Honestly, since I started using Assault at the start of the year, I have had NO interest in trying any other preworkout product, because Assault meets my needs, especially since I do NOT have to stack myriad stimulants alongside it for daily function (which I have had to do in the past). However, I finally agreed to use a SINGLE SCOOP of Mesomorph as a favour to someone, so that I can say I have used it and comment on my experience with it.

What is it?

* No upset stomach or bloating!
    * Alpha-Male aggression.
    * Endless endurance.
    * Most comprehensive Thermo-energy matrix ever put in a pre-workout powder.
    * Skin-splitting vascularity and insane pumps!
    * Maximize Strength, Stamina, & Recovery!
    * Eliminate Lactic Acid & Toxins!
    * Boost Immunity & Eliminate Free Radicals with Optimal Antioxidant Delivery!

For more information on the product, please review APS :: Mesomorph.

Smell: Tropical Punch flavoured Mesomorph smells fruity, but with a hint of something else.

Taste: I did NOT like the taste at all. Unpleasant, but not the worst tasting supplement I have used. Nothing like Tropical Punch - the taste was actually a shock to me, and I drank it FAST.

Solubility: On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Aggression: Actually, my aggression was not as high as the week before, where I was easily aggravated and training only served to bring it out more instead of calm me. During training I was relatively relaxed, if tired. I went through a full spectrum of emotion on the day I used Mesomorph, though, pre AND post-training.

Endurance and Stamina: After the weekend and the way my body was feeling, I was dreading training on Monday. However, once I started training, my body responded and got me through. My HIIT was explosive, after the lacklustre HIIT of the week prior. Endurance throughout training was back to being great.

Thermogenesis: This was no different than usual.

Vascularity: This was excellent, and definitely more noticeable now that I have a tan.

Pumps: I had excellent pumps, which is normal anyways, since I did a Full-Body session.

Strength: The resistance session I did after using Mesomorph was NOT about strength.

Recovery: I was still sore from Saturday when I started my resistance training. Legs were suffering a little, but by the end of my session I was ok and the pain was not as noticeable. Energy lasted throughout the day, which was interesting, considering I have been faltering after my training over the last week.

Immune System: I can't really comment here.

Other Effects: ~10 minutes after dosing Mesomorph I started shaking, like shivering when I am extremely cold, which was odd, a reaction likely caused by the stimulants in it, given that I have not used anything more than the 150-300mg of caffeine a day (from Assault usage) since the start of the year. The shakes lasted for ~20-30 minutes. The only other effect I experienced was strong Beta-Alanine tingles. No bloating or upset stomach either (the stomach issues I have been experiencing over the last two days I have been dealing with on and off for the last few months and has nothing to do with Mesomorph).

Overall: I only used a single scoop of Mesomorph once, which is not enough to give an overall score, and I would need to have used it for a prolonged period of time to give a real evaluation on it. However, I WILL note something interesting - the day that I used Mesomorph I was great re energy, but on Tuesday I had barely any energy, and this went into Wednesday. On Tuesday I actually cut my training short because of the way I was feeling, something very rare for me to do, and as I mentioned on Tuesday, "I feel like I used to feel if I hadn't been using stimulants for a day or so back when I was heavily dependent on them to function, almost like I have CRASHED BIG time, and I don't understand it!" and I wonder if this was an effect from having used Mesomorph, the Geranium in it, if it did not possibly affect me until later. Like I said, interesting - and something that would need prolonged use to determine if because of Mesomorph or not.

Would I use again? No - however, that is not because of the formula or that the product is ineffective, but for personal reasons. Using the one scoop that I did was only as a favour for those who have been wanting me to use Mesomorph, and I actually dragged my feet to do this, since using Assault and having that work for me, I have been reluctant to use anything that has strong stimulants in it, because I have an addictive personality, and with my stimulant abuse history, know how easy it would be for me to go back to that, and I don't want to.

Would I recommend? Mesomorph's formula is solid. It's either a product you will love or hate, use or not use, depending on your goals and needs and other individual factors (like with me).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I felt the same with it Rosie!!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I felt the same with it Rosie!!
    The same what? If you are referring to the shaking, that is NOT a normal response for me to Geranium (or stimulants in general), which I found odd, but it could have been possible due to the fact that I have been pretty much without them for ~5 months. If you are referring to the "crash" I experienced, that's not normal either, and I'm not even sure it was from the Mesomorph, but you can understand why I don't want to start using stimulants again.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Lipotropic Protein
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 07:12 AM
  2. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Purple Wraath
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:33 AM
  3. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Green MAGnitude
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs