APS NUTRITION IS NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!!!

  1. APS NUTRITION IS NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!!!


    APS IS NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!!!!

    Thats right guys, everyone has been wanting it and now it's here! Everyone that has been waiting can now try out the BEST Pre-workout on the planet

    Finally you can get your hands on Creatine Nitrate, wanna know what everyone is raving about now is your chance!

    They also have our new Watermelon Mesomorph, they have great prices on our products, be sure to check it out



    APS Mesomorph (388 grams): Discount Mesomorph Supplements





    APS Creatine Nitrate (200 caps): Discount Creatine Nitrate Supplements





    APS Yellow Thunder (60 caps): Discount Yellow Thunder Supplements

    Yup they got the most hardcore legal fat burner as well!





    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html





    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-120-caps.html





    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-90-caps.html





    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...e-90-caps.html





    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html






    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-90-caps.html





    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...e-90-caps.html




    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...g-60-caps.html






    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-75-caps.html
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  3. WOW! Mesomorph is already almost sold out!!!

    Better hurry people

    Great prices too by the way Nutra!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    WOW! Mesomorph is already almost sold out!!!

    Better hurry people

    Great prices too by the way Nutra!!!
    Meso is the best! There is no reason it shouldn't be the best selling pre-workout at Nutra soon enough!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. down to only 2 left on the grape meso!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    down to only 2 left on the grape meso!
    Down to 0 lol, should be in stock soon enough, APS sent out some more today!

    Here is everyones chance to try the MESO/CN stack at a great price.

    I'm shocked the Creatine Nitrate is still in stock, $29 is a great price for the real deal CN. Seems like a lot of guys are starting to do is just blend 3 parts creatine and 1 part nitrate and calling it creatine nitrate which its not. The positive properties of any nitrate are only possible when it has been CHEMICALLY BONDED, I'd say stick to trusted brands
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. GoodNight BUMP
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Order placed. Can't wait to try the new watermelon mesomorph.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by blu6speed View Post
    Order placed. Can't wait to try the new watermelon mesomorph.
    Nice! Let us know how you like the taste, it's supposed to be much better.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. BUMP for some AMAZING products at SICK prices!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Guys...Go check now....all updated with more awesome supps at ridiculous prices
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Guys...Go check now....all updated with more awesome supps at ridiculous prices
    Nice! Big line up of APS products now.


    Go check it out guys! Nice prices!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/aps/
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. YAY for APS!! will be getting some soon!!




  14. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-75-caps.html



    DAMN!!!!!!! Look what Nutraplanet just picked up
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Bump!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Mesomorph is back in stock
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Hey guys, the only product not at Nutraplanet yet is TestatropinV2, this stuff is amazing, with a hell of a nice ingredient profile, if you guys want to see this bad boy at Nutra let them know in the request thread Myself and APS would like to thank everyone for the great support you all have given us



    TestatropinV2
    DAA - 3,000mg
    Forskolin - 250mg
    I3C - 200mg
    Xantho - 60mg
    25R Spirostan - 50mg
    Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
    Zinc Citrate - 40mg
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Bump!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Mesomorph is selling fast, everyone is starting to see Mesomorph is the KING of Pre-workouts, thanks for all the support! Meso is now #16 at Nutraplanet and flying fast into the top 10
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hey guys, the only product not at Nutraplanet yet is TestatropinV2, this stuff is amazing, with a hell of a nice ingredient profile, if you guys want to see this bad boy at Nutra let them know in the request thread Myself and APS would like to thank everyone for the great support you all have given us



    TestatropinV2
    DAA - 3,000mg
    Forskolin - 250mg
    I3C - 200mg
    Xantho - 60mg
    25R Spirostan - 50mg
    Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
    Zinc Citrate - 40mg
    TestatripinV2 has an amazing ingredient profile and imo the best DAA formula out, if you wanna see this at Nutraplanet be sure to request it

    The Official Product Request Thread
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    TestatripinV2 has an amazing ingredient profile and imo the best DAA formula out, if you wanna see this at Nutraplanet be sure to request it

    The Official Product Request Thread
    Request submitted....but need moar peeps to do the saaaaammmmme!
    Perhaps if JD youtub'd himself dancin the hula until NP picked it up it might motivate some others to flood the thread and NP customer service to pick this up sooner...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Request submitted....but need moar peeps to do the saaaaammmmme!
    Perhaps if JD youtub'd himself dancin the hula until NP picked it up it might motivate some others to flood the thread and NP customer service to pick this up sooner...
    ahahahaha YOU WISH!!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    ahahahaha YOU WISH!!!!



    Hey, jus sayin

    NOW DANCE!


  24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post



    Hey, jus sayin

    NOW DANCE!


    LOL
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    TestatripinV2 has an amazing ingredient profile and imo the best DAA formula out, if you wanna see this at Nutraplanet be sure to request it

    The Official Product Request Thread
    TestatropinV2 BUMP! The formula is sick, if you wanna see it at Nutra let them know
    Core Nutritionals Representative




  26. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-75-caps.html


    Testalensis 100 BUMP!!! Still only $36.99 at Nutra, check the the reviews so far, we are getting great feedback!

    Introducing Testalensis 100- The FIRST Natural Test Booster that delivers!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Damn wish I was told that!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  28. Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn wish I was told that!
    Sorry man...but I see you beat me to 'twitt'ing' about it...so nice job there JD!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sorry man...but I see you beat me to 'twitt'ing' about it...so nice job there JD!
    An da facebooker
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS NUTRITION IS NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. BIG Sale on ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION products at NutraPlanet!!
    By Athletic Edge N in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 01:43 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in