JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First let me show you what these two porducts are

The KING of pre-workout powders!

Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Why is Mesomorph so effective?

Mesomorph is the first to deliver full doses of its key active ingredients, not half doses typically seen in these types of formulas. Mesomorph also contains ample amounts of the super supplement Icariin 50 not seen in other powders and Creatinol-O-Phosphate for maximum performance!

• No fillers means no upset stomach or bloating!
• Alpha-Male aggression.
• Endless endurance. The last rep feels like the first allowing you to push harder & longer.
• Up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.
• Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!
• Most comprehensive Thermo-energy matrix ever put in a pre-workout powder.
• Skin-splitting vascularity and insane pumps!

Mesomorph
Serving Size: 15.5 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 6,500MG:
Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)
Formula: 13/10 The FIRST pre workout that I took where the RECOMENDED serving was more than enough to see the results. Most pre-workouts you have to take 2-3 times the recomended serving in order to feel the effects but this is not the case with Mesomorph. The Creatine Nitrate is what really sets Mesomorph apart from other preworkout formulas, and why I believe there is little tolerance build up with this. Why 13? Because this product really blew me away and I think raised the bar on my expections on all other formulas.

Energy: 10/10 AMAZING! With Mesomorph, using only one scoop I felt the energy drive before the shaker was even finished! With other pre workouts there usually needs to be some time after the drink is done before you get that kick in the pants to get moving. The energy from Mesomorph is a smooth and focused type of energy, not a jittery one like other products. There was no crash experienced using this.

Mental Focus: 10/10 My mental clarity was amazing while on Mesmorph. I experienced great concentration, mental focus and drive while on this. I think this is mostly due to the fact the energy isn't jittery and my mind was racing. I am focused on what I am doing and all I think about is my lift while in the weight room. Again no crash was felt after the effects wore off.

Pumps: 9.5/10 The majority of my training isn't really optimal for or focused on getting pumps. Taking this into consideration I did experience a pump feeling doing almost every exercise. I did do one arm day during my log and my arms were definetely noticably more swolen after the workout.

Solubility: 10/10 The Tropical Punch flavored Mesomorph mixed well in a shaker, with only a shakes, with no residue leftover.

Texture: 10/10 There was no leftover granules in the shake axter mixing. Felt like I was drinking flavored water.

Taste: 10/10 I used the Tropical Punch flavor mesomorph and the taste could was surpisingly good. Not too strong flavor or too sweet.

Vascularity: 5/10 Veins were extremely visible on my left arm but my right one I haven't seen any. To be fair my right arm is sleeved with tattoo artwork and I have NEVER seen veins on that arm. I am not sure if the tattoo has anyhing to do with it but this is the reason why I scored this only a 5

Sides: 3/10 I did experience some nausea from the Mesomorph, but only once. There was ONE day when I tried to take 2 scoops of mesomorph and the energy was overwhelming for me and my stomach. This was the ONLY instance and due to me trying to increase the servings size.

Overall: 15/10 - I currently don't have any supplements in my stash that have been a constant for me but mesomorph DEFINETELY has become a staple for me and is no my go to pre-workout product. The product is truely amazing and you will notice effects with the first use of it. Again I stress that there has been no diminishing effects of it or need for increased servings. I have been using 1 full scoop pre workout and half scoop on Judo/BJJ days and no tolerance buildup has occured. If anything I am slightly decreasing the servings and still feeling just as good.

Would I use again? Yes! As I stated above this has become my first staple supplement that I will ALWAYS have on hand.

Would I recommend? Definitely and I already do!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bonus Review!

Creatine Nitrate - Revolutionary Rapid Gain Matrix For Vascularity And Recovery

Creatine nitrate is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far! You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by road map vascularity all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package.

Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiasts have been waiting for, not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers. In fact nothing else even comes close. We add vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it! The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building, skin tearing, vein popping product to ever hit the market.

Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Dont wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough!

Creatine Nitrate
200 capsules
50 servings per container
Creatine nitrate, Dicreatine malate, vitamin C
3000mg per serving
Overall: 10/10 This is now my second STAPLE supplement and I will never use mono again. The synergy with mesomorph is UN-BELIEVEABLE! I broke several personal records with these two and my muscles felt fuller and tighter than ever. The two of these combined are the best stack I have ever used. Incredible energy, drive, focus, endurance, strength gains, positive body composition changes, and overall badass-ness! The stack is very versitile and can be used for no matter what your goals as long as your diet supports those goals too. Recomp, cut, or mass gaining these two products will only improve anything you are taking and help you reach your goals faster

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow amazing detailed review, Thank you Very much Josh! and Thanks for taking the time to log for us:D