Thoughts on Mesomorph

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a followup, to my last thread looking for a new preworkout..
Since then thanks to JD, and APS I've picked up a few tubs of Meso and CN to test out.

I haven't been 100% for the last few weeks, so I waited to get back to form before pulling the pin.

There is always lots of hype on the forums generated by reps and shills, but being vouched by Carl Lenore really meant a lot to legitimize the company.

Right off the bat, JD was an awesome rep. Being a fellow Canadian, I was absolutely taken aback at how nicely APS treated Canadian customers. They have downright reasonable (and flat!!) shipping rates, when most companies just rape the Canadian consumer.

Dosing CN solo was pretty good, at 5 caps a day. While not the sweet painful pumps I was hoping for, there is a definite pump. Anyway, this story isn't about CN..

Today was my arm and shoulder day, and I figured it would be a good trial run of the Meso/CN combo since it's really easy to feel/notice the pump. Unfortunately I didn't get enough sleep, and I wasn't really in it mentally. Perfect opportunity:

T+0- Took one flat scoop of mesomorph, and emptied 6 caps of CN into the mix.
T+20m- The weather was nice out, so I walked to the gym.
T+40m- In the gym, getting warmed up.
T+45m- Getting started on the hard work, when I noticed how high I am. HOLY ****! Absolutely blown away. Really questioning if it's laced with something illegal, seems way too amazing. Feeling ****ing fantastic, popping off reps with ease (mind you today wasn't a very heavy day, only about 80%).
T+1h:15m- Breezing through the workout, chatting with some bros at the gym. Thinking maybe I'm not as high as I thought.
T+1h:30m- Have no perception of time, but somehow managed to speed through the workout. Here is the pump I was hoping for! Not painful, not quite as much as a PH, but good old orgasmic pump. Getting changed, still feeling fantastic.
T+1h:45m- Walking back home and I could not be happier, might as well have floated home. I didn't want to stop walking, but I knew I needed to eat, so I only walked a little extra.. Definitely still very high.
T+2h- Making my post workout meal, still high. Thank god it's an upper.
T+2h:30m- Still no crash. Decided I had to write a review and buy a few more tubs for my stash, this **** is gold.

So yeah, as you can tell I'm still pretty high.. I somehow managed to write a book, so there's some serious focus going on. Time may or may not exist at this point. I gotta stop writing before I hit some kind of character limit... Going to take a epsom salt bath and enjoy it. Peace out.

tldr; 6 caps CN + 1 scoop of meso = gold. All the rave reviews are actually legit. Try this stuff and thank me later.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Thank You for the feedback, awesome detail, this is an amazing review Sluggy!

The feedback from this stack is outstanding:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As a followup, to my last thread looking for a new preworkout..
Since then thanks to JD, and APS I've picked up a few tubs of Meso and CN to test out.

I haven't been 100% for the last few weeks, so I waited to get back to form before pulling the pin.

There is always lots of hype on the forums generated by reps and shills, but being vouched by Carl Lenore really meant a lot to legitimize the company.

Right off the bat, JD was an awesome rep. Being a fellow Canadian, I was absolutely taken aback at how nicely APS treated Canadian customers. They have downright reasonable (and flat!!) shipping rates, when most companies just rape the Canadian consumer.

Dosing CN solo was pretty good, at 5 caps a day. While not the sweet painful pumps I was hoping for, there is a definite pump. Anyway, this story isn't about CN..

Today was my arm and shoulder day, and I figured it would be a good trial run of the Meso/CN combo since it's really easy to feel/notice the pump. Unfortunately I didn't get enough sleep, and I wasn't really in it mentally. Perfect opportunity:

T+0- Took one flat scoop of mesomorph, and emptied 6 caps of CN into the mix.
T+20m- The weather was nice out, so I walked to the gym.
T+40m- In the gym, getting warmed up.
T+45m- Getting started on the hard work, when I noticed how high I am. HOLY ****! Absolutely blown away. Really questioning if it's laced with something illegal, seems way too amazing. Feeling ****ing fantastic, popping off reps with ease (mind you today wasn't a very heavy day, only about 80%).
T+1h:15m- Breezing through the workout, chatting with some bros at the gym. Thinking maybe I'm not as high as I thought.
T+1h:30m- Have no perception of time, but somehow managed to speed through the workout. Here is the pump I was hoping for! Not painful, not quite as much as a PH, but good old orgasmic pump. Getting changed, still feeling fantastic.
T+1h:45m- Walking back home and I could not be happier, might as well have floated home. I didn't want to stop walking, but I knew I needed to eat, so I only walked a little extra.. Definitely still very high.
T+2h- Making my post workout meal, still high. Thank god it's an upper.
T+2h:30m- Still no crash. Decided I had to write a review and buy a few more tubs for my stash, this **** is gold.

So yeah, as you can tell I'm still pretty high.. I somehow managed to write a book, so there's some serious focus going on. Time may or may not exist at this point. I gotta stop writing before I hit some kind of character limit... Going to take a epsom salt bath and enjoy it. Peace out.

tldr; 6 caps CN + 1 scoop of meso = gold. All the rave reviews are actually legit. Try this stuff and thank me later.
man-i fell in love with this stack.

part master

Awards
The way everybody talks about this stuff, you would think they were using a prohormone! Cant wait to get my order!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The way everybody talks about this stuff, you would think they were using a prohormone! Cant wait to get my order!!!!!
in one way it's better-you get great results with no sides and no pct.

fasttimes

Awards
Sorry I must have missed where you got your APS products from? I was shocked with my last order from Nutraplanet as I paid 17.00$ shipping up front then another 20.00$ shipping fee's at the pick point ( shoppers drug mart) can you help another Canuck. Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I must have missed where you got your APS products from? I was shocked with my last order from Nutraplanet as I paid 17.00$ shipping up front then another 20.00$ shipping fee's at the pick point ( shoppers drug mart) can you help another Canuck. Thanks
PM on the way!

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never ever ever ship anything with UPS. Either USPS or DHL (Nutraplanet does both).

I bought it direct from APS!!

fasttimes

Awards
Dont remember having options with shipping? I would have picked usps anyway, probably not going to order from nutraplanet again, adding 40 bucks to every order wipes out good prices.