MesoMorph first impressions

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to APS and JD on MesoMorph. But first, before I talk about the product, I want to give some props to JD and APS directly.

A few weeks ago, after skimming though what seemed like dozens of positive reviews of Creatine Nitrate, I decided to give it a shot. I've been on and off with creatines for almost a decade now, trying out more products than I could count on my fingers and toes. Always looking to up my training.

Mesomorph was the premier Creatine Nitrate product on the market, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Went online to search it up (since NP doesn't carry it yet), and purchased a tub. What I failed to realize however, was that there was a previous version of Mesomorph out there that I had not known about, with Di-Creatine Malate as the primary creatine... not Creatine-Nitrate.

I was a little bummed at this, but fortunately bought caps of Creatine Nitrate to go along with the Mesomorph. I shot out a quick thread looking into how much Creatine Nitrate I should add to the original Mesomorph for comparable results, and JD shot me a message that afternoon. Despite it being my F-up, not looking at the details listed on the site before I purchased, JD on behalf of APS a free tub of MesoMorph. That, with the combination of the great workouts I've had thus far with MesoMorph, has earned my business for orders to come.

In terms of performance, MesoMorph has been phenominal. I am all about performance and work capacity, and this product has noticably impacted my workouts. I won't rant and rave any further, and I'll just leave with this - try the product out if you're looking for the best pre-workout product out there. Legit compounds at effective doses. Probably my favorite in there, if not creatine nitrate, is the underrated creatinol-o-phosphate. Incredible for endurance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD is the man :afro:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying the product :)

It's awesome to see yet another AMer impressed with the Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate stack:D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
JD for president

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMERICANS PROTECTING SUPPLEMENTS!!!
Amen, brother. I'll move out of the country if they take them away from me! I'll be moonshining and bootlegging some supplements :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Amen, brother. I'll move out of the country if they take them away from me! I'll be moonshining and bootlegging some supplements :lol:
kids on street corners selling mesomorph in corners of baggies.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kids on street corners selling mesomorph in corners of baggies.
At ridiculous prices.

Also, not in MY neighborhood...I run this town :afro:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At ridiculous prices.

Also, not in MY neighborhood...I run this town :afro:
i just wish we could control the dammed government. the economy is about to collapse and they are worried about horny goat weed-i bet they think it is smoked in a bong, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new party called APS
aha :D

We listen to the people, thats the only thing that matters to APS, bringing what the people want!!! .....(vote for me)

lol :friday:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to give this a shot however I cannot afford to throw anymore cash at my Break the Bank stack. Maybe in another month or so, be happy to add it to the last layer or my stack or any layer being I am not usimg any creatine type product. Any kind of weight gain pref lean body mass to be expected?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to give this a shot however I cannot afford to throw anymore cash at my Break the Bank stack. Maybe in another month or so, be happy to add it to the last layer or my stack or any layer being I am not usimg any creatine type product. Any kind of weight gain pref lean body mass to be expected?
with all the products you are currently using i doubt any mass or strength gain from cn would be noticeable. but i would be willing to bet your results from cn will be much better than they were with yoked. endurance should be the place you notice the most improvement/that along with some great pumps.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate will help add on some size, it's the best natural product out right now imo. You should notice a nice volumizing effect the first few workouts with CN.

If your looking for any deals on our site just send me a pm!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate is simply amazing so far and its only been three days:yikes:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate is simply amazing so far and its only been three days:yikes:
Another believer :D

It just keeps getting better! Creatine Nitrate is the most amazing Natural product of 2011 imo, and Meso, well amazing workouts!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another believer :D

It just keeps getting better! Creatine Nitrate is the most amazing Natural product of 2011 imo, and Meso, well amazing workouts!
I was a strong believer of creapure, then came con-crete which I loved...but this creatine nitrate blows both out the water

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a strong believer of creapure, then came con-crete which I loved...but this creatine nitrate blows both out the water
What up, Will!

I loved me some CN. And Meso is on my "to-do list" as soon as I get through my remaining: 2 tubs of Jack3d, almost full tub of ASGT and almost empty tub of White Flood...

:sigh: lol. That's what I get for hoarding :lmao:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well said. :approve:

part master

Awards
Now, I thought NOexplode was the sh#t until I took 1 scoop of this and waited 45 min. 15 min. into my workout I thought I was going to flip out and smash the dumbell during curls! This stuff is crazy! As I sit here now Iam still feeling the effects..........I hope I can go to bed tonight......just crazy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, I thought NOexplode was the sh#t until I took 1 scoop of this and waited 45 min. 15 min. into my workout I thought I was going to flip out and smash the dumbell during curls! This stuff is crazy! As I sit here now Iam still feeling the effects..........I hope I can go to bed tonight......just crazy!
You sir have been Mesomorphed!!!!

nerdalert

Awards
How does Mesomorph compare to N2KTS or Superpump? Is it stim heavy? I want to give it a shot but there are so many choices and only so much money... The CN is interesting as well, it looks like you guys have put together a real nice stack with these two.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does Mesomorph compare to N2KTS or Superpump? Is it stim heavy? I want to give it a shot but there are so many choices and only so much money... The CN is interesting as well, it looks like you guys have put together a real nice stack with these two.
mesomorph is the best damned pre-workout available!!! it is potent, but it is a powder-so you can adjust dose to meet your needs. i highly suggest stacking mesomorph with creatine nitrate-and if you pm judgementday i heard something about a bogo deal. but you better hurry.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph is ahead of any pre-workout supplement on the market.

It contains 200mg's of Caffeine and 60mg's of 1' 3 dime. If you interested PM me for the bogo deal.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is ahead of any pre-workout supplement on the market.

It contains 200mg's of Caffeine and 60mg's of 1' 3 dime. If you interested PM me for the bogo deal.
IMO, just the right amount of buzz from a product. The best part of it is by far not this though... its the performance boosting compounds inside of it. Le-git.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0