slow hand clap for APS!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Just figured I'd toss this out there for anyone who hasn't purchased anything from APS yet and was worried about how they worked...

I ordered some testatropinV2 off of their website and after a few days without an email or receiving anything I shot an email to the customer service department over at APS. Literally a half hour later I got an email back from a dude named Steve who apologized for the delay, personally mailed out my order that day express mail and let me select a product of my choosing!! So I chose me some creatine nitrates and when I got my package a few days later I received my testatropin, free creatine nitrate, a t shirt, samples and a shaker bottle... hats off you to you guys at APS, that's what I call customer service.

Thanks JudgementDay and Steve, this will not be forgotten!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're a stand-up company for sure. I can't wait for this Testalensis 100 ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The free samples, shaker cup and T shirt make it worth it to order direct from APS! NP has been slacking on samples....

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steve is a good guy. He goes out of his way to quickly resolve issues. Creatine Nitrate is incredible. I'm sure you'll see great results from that stack!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve is very generous, really cares about the customers.

Great to see everything worked out for you, let us know what you think of the Creatine Nitrate pumps :D

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Glad it worked of well for you. I emails them last night and no reply back about my order so fingers are crossed I guess

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Alright so got an email back. I guess creatine nitrate was out of stock and they received more this past Monday, so my order will ship today. Seems like Steve is a stand up dude. Thanks again for trying jd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright so got an email back. I guess creatine nitrate was out of stock and they received more this past Monday, so my order will ship today. Seems like Steve is a stand up dude. Thanks again for trying jd
damn, it was oos stock at the aps site? geezus this stuff must be selling like crazy.:bling: