mesomorph. cn question...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
What type of stims. R in mesomorph? Any caffein? I workout late and have to sleep not long after so I avoid stims. Also does cm have any stims?

Maybe I will just use mesomorph for my weekend workouts and cn with a little creatine mono during my weeknight workouts...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I see it does have caffein. How much per serving.

And the cn its 3g creatine per serving/4 caps?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph has roughly 200mg of Caffeine per serving.

There is 1500mg's of Creatine Nitrate per 4 caps. When stacking Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph you don't need more then 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate a day.

Also there is no need to stack anymore Creatine then whats in Creatine Nitrate, the solubility is much greater then other creatines also you will not get any bloating, in fact your muscles will get a solid hard dry pump effect. It's a really amazing product, IMO the best Creatine and NO2 product on the market.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph has roughly 200mg of Caffeine per serving.

There is 1500mg's of Creatine Nitrate per 4 caps. When stacking Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph you don't need more then 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate a day.

Also there is no need to stack anymore Creatine then whats in Creatine Nitrate, the solubility is much greater then other creatines also you will not get any bloating, in fact your muscles will get a solid hard dry pump effect. It's a really amazing product, IMO the best Creatine and NO2 product on the market.
I see thanks for the response. I probably will only use mesomorph on the weekends, considering the stims and I workout at night. So on weeknight workouts 4 caps pre 4 post...? How long before 45 mins?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see thanks for the response. I probably will only use mesomorph on the weekends, considering the stims and I workout at night. So on weeknight workouts 4 caps pre 4 post...? How long before 45 mins?
It depends on what time you work out. The stim effect lasts roughly 3-4 hours. I was able to workout at night and fall asleep without issue.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Taste has been a problem with Mesomorph in the past. Any improvements in this area?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste has been a problem with Mesomorph in the past. Any improvements in this area?
It doesn't taste like cotton candy, but then the again taste never really mattered to me. I down bulk BCAA and cissus by the boatloads.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate if your taking 1 scoop of Mesomorph with it take 4 caps pre-workout and 2 caps post workout OR 2 caps pre-workout and 4 caps post-workout. It really depends, if you really like the big pumps take 4 pre and 2 post.

40min pre-workout

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I havn't tried the old version but the new one taste great, I really can't see anyone complaining about the taste of the new version.