mesomorph. cn question...

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

mesomorph. cn question...

What type of stims. R in mesomorph? Any caffein? I workout late and have to sleep not long after so I avoid stims. Also does cm have any stims?

Maybe I will just use mesomorph for my weekend workouts and cn with a little creatine mono during my weeknight workouts...

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

I see it does have caffein. How much per serving.

And the cn its 3g creatine per serving/4 caps?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Mesomorph has roughly 200mg of Caffeine per serving.

There is 1500mg's of Creatine Nitrate per 4 caps. When stacking Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph you don't need more then 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate a day.

Also there is no need to stack anymore Creatine then whats in Creatine Nitrate, the solubility is much greater then other creatines also you will not get any bloating, in fact your muscles will get a solid hard dry pump effect. It's a really amazing product, IMO the best Creatine and NO2 product on the market.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Mesomorph has roughly 200mg of Caffeine per serving.

There is 1500mg's of Creatine Nitrate per 4 caps. When stacking Creatine Nitrate with Mesomorph you don't need more then 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate a day.

Also there is no need to stack anymore Creatine then whats in Creatine Nitrate, the solubility is much greater then other creatines also you will not get any bloating, in fact your muscles will get a solid hard dry pump effect. It's a really amazing product, IMO the best Creatine and NO2 product on the market.
    I see thanks for the response. I probably will only use mesomorph on the weekends, considering the stims and I workout at night. So on weeknight workouts 4 caps pre 4 post...? How long before 45 mins?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    I see thanks for the response. I probably will only use mesomorph on the weekends, considering the stims and I workout at night. So on weeknight workouts 4 caps pre 4 post...? How long before 45 mins?
    It depends on what time you work out. The stim effect lasts roughly 3-4 hours. I was able to workout at night and fall asleep without issue.
  6. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%

Taste has been a problem with Mesomorph in the past. Any improvements in this area?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Taste has been a problem with Mesomorph in the past. Any improvements in this area?
    It doesn't taste like cotton candy, but then the again taste never really mattered to me. I down bulk BCAA and cissus by the boatloads.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    Creatine Nitrate if your taking 1 scoop of Mesomorph with it take 4 caps pre-workout and 2 caps post workout OR 2 caps pre-workout and 4 caps post-workout. It really depends, if you really like the big pumps take 4 pre and 2 post.

40min pre-workout

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

I havn't tried the old version but the new one taste great, I really can't see anyone complaining about the taste of the new version.

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph question..
    By p0fell0w in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. Mesomorph ETA?
    By bluehealer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4