Volcom's Creatine Nitrate & Mesomorph Stack Review

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate Review

First off, thanks again to Judgement and APS for the opportunity, it’s been awhile since I was this enthusiastic about a product and had this much success.

Strength
I can go on and on about numbers and PR’s, but text isn’t as striking as something visual. The best exercise I can evidence this in is the Hang Snatch. Prior to using CN/Mesomorph, my sticking point for the Hang Snatch was 135lbs. I was at the 135lbs plateau for months. My form wasn’t the sticking point, it was just a lack of umf in my triple extension. I made a video for a log just before the CN/Meso log. I’m only posting it to evidence what my 135lbs Hang Snatch attempts looked like, so you get an idea of how it was truly a max for me. I made a second video half way through my CN/Meso log and my 135lbs max had moved up to 160 I believe.

Video from a previous log of my Hang Snatch maxes.

Video Mid-Way through CN/Meso

Also, I can rep 225lbs on the Olympic Cleans now.

Intra-Set Endurance

One of the greatest effects of the Mesomorph was ability to push out reps and let my muscles go to strength failure, as oppose to a failure to further contract due to H+ /Lactic build up. The 4.2g of Beta Alanine per serving in Mesomorph is really apparent in how effective it allows you to push out reps without the burn being the primary limiting factor.

General Stamina
General stamina from the beginning of the work to the end was outstanding. I outlasted my workout partners all the time and when they were well and ready to tuck it in, I recall still having the restless drive to continue.

Stim Intensity
The stim intensity was great. Very mentally motivating and focused stim, not a very jittery stim, like heavy doses of caffeine, though a physical stim was present, but mostly the stim effect fueled intensity and motivation.

Conclusion
To put my money where my mouth is, I bought a second tub of Mesomorph to continue using it after this log. I fully believe in it and would recommend it to anyone.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting it here as well bro! Everyone is really loving this stack.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting it here as well bro! Everyone is really loving this stack.
and for good reason. It's been awhile since I've had so much success with a stack (that didn't cause lethargy if ya know what I mean).