• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone get to check this out yet?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had the time. I need the "Cliff Notes" version. Lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just listened. I just heard a lot of hype. How many new creatines have there been?. Sorry I'm skeptical of all these different creatines.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Anyone get to check this out yet?
Yessir jd I listened and I can put my stamp on what he said , from experience. the GREATEST creatine produced by man.period.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just listened. I just heard a lot of hype. How many new creatines have there been?. Sorry I'm skeptical of all these different creatines.
Really around 30 APS Nutrition logs in the last 2 months and they all have amazing feedback, you think all those sponsored logs are not trustworthy? You should look at Milas log of Creatine Nitrate, he went in saying Creatine doesn't work for him, really doubted Creatine Nitrate and he was in shock how amazing this stuff is.

Creatine Nitrate doesn't work like mono, not the same category, this is the creatine everyone should have came out with a long time ago, sadly they didn't, but APS has :147:

Carl Lanore is a very truthful dude, if it didn't work he wouldn't say it does, thats the way he is.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really around 30 APS Nutrition logs in the last 2 months and they all have amazing feedback, you think all those sponsored logs are not trustworthy? You should look at Milas log of Creatine Nitrate, he went in saying Creatine doesn't work for him, really doubted Creatine Nitrate and he was in shock how amazing this stuff is.

Creatine Nitrate doesn't work like mono, not the same category, this is the creatine everyone should have came out with a long time ago, sadly they didn't, but APS has :147:

Carl Lanore is a very truthful dude, if it didn't work he wouldn't say it does, thats the way he is.
It's definitely not hype. I've received products to log in the past, and have put up honest assessments both good and bad. Creatine Nitrate is the only creatine product that I've ever taken where I could see a visible result, no bloating and my strength increased in a short period of time. It's the goods.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I put no trust in sponsored logs.....

Oh and for the before and after pictures....

just tryin to be helpful tbone.It makes not matter to me what you do or do not trust holmes :boggled:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'll see in the future. If it's really that good there will be more information coming soon. Creatine mono works for me but I've got to get "all sugared up" for it to have any effect. I don't want that. The thing is CM is backed up by years of scientific data....

To me this sounds like its gonna be another CEE type debacle. If you remember when that stuff first came out it was "the next big thing in creatine supplementation" also!.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Guess he missed the part about university studies proving it is 1000x more soluble and available for the body to use than monohydrate and kre-alkalyn in both a regular and acidic enviroment.There were never any studies backing CEE just a bunch of manufacturer claims.All statements about creatine nitrate come from actual studies and are irrefutable.So it's the same compound as creatine mono just proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be exponentially more effective/usable.And of course the results back that over and over again.

all that matters is the studies. studies proved CEE LESS EFFECTIVE than mono
studies proved CN MORE EFFECTIVE than mono

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess he missed the part about university studies proving it is 1000x more soluble and available for the body to use than monohydrate and kre-alkalyn in both a regular and acidic enviroment.There were never any studies backing CEE just a bunch of manufacturer claims.All statements about creatine nitrate come from actual studies and are irrefutable.So it's the same compound as creatine mono just proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be exponentially more effective/usable.And of course the results back that over and over again.

all that matters is the studies. studies proved CEE LESS EFFECTIVE than mono
studies proved CN MORE EFFECTIVE than mono
hit the nail on the head..I was just about to add that in but you beat me to it :afro:

Here you go T-Bone

http://www.premiumingredients.com/ingredients/documents/TechnicalSummary-CreatrateClinicalStudies_002.pdf

http://www.aapsj.org/abstracts/AM_2010/W5209.pdf

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok well thanks. I guess its worth a shot. Its not at Nutra right now so I'm gonna try a different brand. Its still a Creatine Nitrate product, its just not your brand. Sorry its not your brand. I'm just trying to take advantage of the sale over at Nutraplanet right now. Anyway you do make a convincing enough argument for me to try it.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Ok well thanks. I guess its worth a shot. Its not at Nutra right now so I'm gonna try a different brand. Its still a Creatine Nitrate product, its just not your brand. Sorry its not your brand. I'm just trying to take advantage of the sale over at Nutraplanet right now. Anyway you do make a convincing enough argument for me to try it.
I'm not trying to sway you,just help you.The aps brand has 50% more cre nitrate per serving (1500mg per serving vs 1000mg in other two)All you have to do is ask Judgement day to authorize a BOGO deal and that brings it down to $25 a bottle and all that extra creatine nitrate.They announced nutra is picking it up the question is just when.I think they are afraid they wont be able to handle all the extra biz! LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll see in the future. If it's really that good there will be more information coming soon. Creatine mono works for me but I've got to get "all sugared up" for it to have any effect. I don't want that. The thing is CM is backed up by years of scientific data....

To me this sounds like its gonna be another CEE type debacle. If you remember when that stuff first came out it was "the next big thing in creatine supplementation" also!.
lol. hype-thats right, all these guys saying they have never had gains like this before is all hype.....it's a conspiracy. most of the products that are or have been heavily hyped is done by reps-i don't see any sigs on anyone but judgement day, the rest of us are just like you, only we have tried the product and you haven't. if you try it you will be hyping it too......:biggthumpup: