how long did shipping take for you guys?

  1. New Member
    stankydanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    13973
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    how long did shipping take for you guys?


    as the title says, how long did shipping take for you guys? sucks not having any trackers.

  2. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.51%

    Order placed on xmas arrived on jan 3rd,but it was holidays.....first order i placed in nov was prolly 4 days
  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    We will automatically send tracking numbers now as of Jan 27th
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    APS getting up to speed with all it's sudden popularity!! Good stuff JD..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    We will automatically send tracking numbers now as of Jan 27th
    How bout tracking info on the new product........worth a shot
  6. New Member
    art68us's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Mine took 2 weeks!
  7. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    We will automatically send tracking numbers now as of Jan 27th
    To jd, I ordered my stuff Jan 29th. Should I be expecting tracking number? Ps, you guys should offer overnight for those who are willing to pay extra. Anyways, thanks for the help man and I pitty the fool who doesn't ask you what deals you guys are running. Ha
  8. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    To jd, I ordered my stuff Jan 29th. Should I be expecting tracking number? Ps, you guys should offer overnight for those who are willing to pay extra. Anyways, thanks for the help man and I pitty the fool who doesn't ask you what deals you guys are running. Ha
    I'm looking into the tracking numbers, will get back to you.

    I also suggested them to get overnight shipping.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm looking into the tracking numbers, will get back to you.

    I also suggested them to get overnight shipping.
    Any update on this? Coming up on the end of the week and haven't heard anything about my order. Thanks man
  10. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Any update on this? Coming up on the end of the week and haven't heard anything about my order. Thanks man
    Sorry I still havn't got a reply, I will send them another email, you may want to send an email to customer service as well. Hopefully I will get a response tomorrow, as soon as I do I will get back to you, again I apologize for the wait.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. New Member
    phonefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.12%

    mine took about 3 business days....or was it only 2 business days? lol i guess im lucky to live not so far away from distributing warehouse ...woop woop
  12. New Member
    beni182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    58.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by phonefool View Post
    mine took about 3 business days....or was it only 2 business days? lol i guess im lucky to live not so far away from distributing warehouse ...woop woop
    So where exactly is the warehouse or warehouses located?
  13. New Member
    phonefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    So where exactly is the warehouse or warehouses located?
    well i can tell you mine was shipped to me from Palm Beach Gardens, FL ...and im just a couple hours south from there!
  14. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    I placed an order on monday and have not gotten any tracking info..............
  15. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Any update on this? Coming up on the end of the week and haven't heard anything about my order. Thanks man
    Have you got your order yet?
  16. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

    Negative bro, just passed 11 days now. Jd has tried to help out to no avail, pretty dissapointed so far. Gonna love the day nutra has all this so we can choose our own shipping options and get everything quick .
  17. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Negative bro, just passed 11 days now. Jd has tried to help out to no avail, pretty dissapointed so far. Gonna love the day nutra has all this so we can choose our own shipping options and get everything quick .
    I wish I would have known this before!
  18. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    just a a couple days is all.
  19. Advanced Member
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6958
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    63.29%

    I got my stuff today and I ordered it last Tuesday. Have you tried emailing there customer service. I didn't have a tracking number and then I emailed them and they replied back within the same day letting me know whats up and I received the tracking number from ups later that day.
  20. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

    Finally got tracking info. Ordered 1/29 expected delivery 2/17. I will be really stoked when nutra stocks this to make things a bit quicker that is for sure
  21. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Finally got tracking info. Ordered 1/29 expected delivery 2/17. I will be really stoked when nutra stocks this to make things a bit quicker that is for sure
    Any luck Bro?
  22. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

    Supposed to show up today... Tracking info says out for delivery
  23. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Supposed to show up today... Tracking info says out for delivery
    Just talked to aps today, they have been out of stock for 2 weeks! Not sure why I wasnt emailed about this.............
  24. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    My shipping was wicked fast!! order on a saturday night, shippied first thing monday morning! had my goods few days later.. very pleased!
  25. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mines been pretty slow. By the time it's here it will be close to a week and half. I did get tracking info but it wasn't until a week after the order I think. (off the top of my head) Fortunately I ordered well before I needed it.
  26. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Got it day earlier than UPS said I would! APS was nice enough to throw in a shaker (with some meso samples which I'll be passing around the gym later) and tshirt! Thanks! I love those shirts!
  27. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Got it day earlier than UPS said I would! APS was nice enough to throw in a shaker (with some meso samples which I'll be passing around the gym later) and tshirt! Thanks! I love those shirts!
    Sorry for the long wait bro, great to see they through in some extra stuff
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  28. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    NP! Like I said I was in no hurry for it. Fortunately I didn't procrastinate like normal. LOL
  29. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    NP! Like I said I was in no hurry for it. Fortunately I didn't procrastinate like normal. LOL
    Ya it all worked out for me too. As I expected, it was worth the wait. My last 4 workouts have been epic. Luckily I got 2 bottles of each product through the bogo deal so I'll have ample time to order early prior to running out and hopefully avoid any future delays. I'm sure things will come around once they up production to match demand. Nitrozine creatine nitrate and icar50 for the win though people . Hot damn!
  30. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Ya it all worked out for me too. As I expected, it was worth the wait. My last 4 workouts have been epic. Luckily I got 2 bottles of each product through the bogo deal so I'll have ample time to order early prior to running out and hopefully avoid any future delays. I'm sure things will come around once they up production to match demand. Nitrozine creatine nitrate and icar50 for the win though people . Hot damn!
    Nice!
  31. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    So, I finally got my order today it has been almost a month.......not real happy about it but APS made up for it big time! To make a long story short I ordered CN and Mesomorph, not only did I get what I ordered they sent me an extra mesomorph, CN, 2 shirts, shaker cup, and whitelighting......I almost sh@t myself with all this extra stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a company that made a mistake and more than made up for it........Big ups JD and APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by part master View Post
    So, I finally got my order today it has been almost a month.......not real happy about it but APS made up for it big time! To make a long story short I ordered CN and Mesomorph, not only did I get what I ordered they sent me an extra mesomorph, CN, 2 shirts, shaker cup, and whitelighting......I almost sh@t myself with all this extra stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a company that made a mistake and more than made up for it........Big ups JD and APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once I told APS what happend, he said he was going to make it up.

    We apologize about the mistake we made, we hope we made it up to you
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  33. New Member
    part master's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Once I told APS what happend, he said he was going to make it up.

    We apologize about the mistake we made, we hope we made it up to you
    More than ever man!!!!!!! Not many companys would go the extra mile to make it up!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. long shipping wait
    By standon in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:14 PM
  2. USPS shipping How long?
    By sogone2day in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. Goddamn 1 day shipping you guys phuken rock
    By I-Vtec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in