Creatine Nitrate

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried CN before but from what I read it is the real deal!. I have just got done with my tub of Crepure, So I want to see it I notice a different….. to my question: I can I stack this with Citruvol-Ultra? Is that a good stack?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I've used Citruvol-Ultra before and really enjoyed it, it would be a great stack together. Your gonna love Creatine Nitrate!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
question
How much Creatine is in a serving?
How many cap do you take on your off days?

Why 4 capsules after?

It says the serving size is 4 caps-?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1500mg of Creatine Nitrate is in a serving.

If your not taking Mesomorph you can take 4 caps in the morning 4 caps in the evening.

You don't have to do the 4 caps after, many people prefer 6 caps pre-workout 2 caps post workwout.

Yes 4 caps is the serving size.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1500mg of Creatine Nitrate is in a serving.

If your not taking Mesomorph you can take 4 caps in the morning 4 caps in the evening.

You don't have to do the 4 caps after, many people prefer 6 caps pre-workout 2 caps post workwout.

Yes 4 caps is the serving size.

1500mg=1.5g so we need to do 2 serving to get the full serving of creAtine at 5g.. Ok now it all make sense so I guess I get some Mesomorph... Do you folks have a sample of the Mesomorp? Because my gut is very sensitive

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1500mg=1.5g so we need to do 2 serving to get the full serving of creAtine at 5g.. Ok now it all make sense so I guess I get some Mesomorph... Do you folks have a sample of the Mesomorp? Because my gut is very sensitive
There is also dicreatine malate so you should get roughly 5g's of Creatine all together. But with Creatine Nitrate you don't need big amounts of creatine due to the solubility being so good.

Mesomorph has 750mg of Creatine Nitrate, just the amount to get a good feel of the CN pump.

PM sent.

Fr0st

Awards
I was thinking nitrate pre workout and then use another creatine source to get your daily dose otherwise the nitrate becomes too pricey IMO.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking nitrate pre workout and then use another creatine source to get your daily dose otherwise the nitrate becomes too pricey IMO.
im taking mesomorph and 3-4 caps pre, and havent taken any after and think im getting good results,off days i usually do 3+3, bottle is lasting long time

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine nitrate is super expensive! 50bucks for creatine? jesus!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Creatine nitrate is super expensive! 50bucks for creatine? jesus!
If u are paying 50 then u are not looking hard enough.. It is the best product bro... You will be very happy.. I just pick up 4 more bottles 83.77 total this include shipping.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
If u are paying 50 then u are not looking hard enough.. It is the best product bro... You will be very happy.. I just pick up 4 more bottles 83.77 total this include shipping.
I just look @ my invoice 115.08 4 bottles I got a discount

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow! i just got a discount code and it came out to 32...u getting urs for about 21...how the hell lol