The first unveiling of Testatropin v2!!!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
We present to you here at Anabolic Minds..

Testatropin v2!!!

Logging opportunities of this and other APS products will be available in the Company Promotion thread, go put up an application!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:Bump!!Great ingredients profile!!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Now that's what i'm talkin' bout!Good lookin' profile there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks good- i hope it works as good as the original. if it does i want a case.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
i LOVE the profile!

except i will NEVER use it due to inclusion of i3c.

good luck to those who use it and get picked for logging op.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
yes,

I3C EVERY time i use it destroys my libido.

EVERY time.
That's very strange, what products have you taken that contains it and at what dosage if used in bulk. I don't see it as an ingredient that will seriously inhibit estrogen to the point where libido is lost.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
That's very strange, what products have you taken that contains it and at what dosage if used in bulk. I don't see it as an ingredient that will seriously inhibit estrogen to the point where libido is lost.
Testopro and Primal male..

primal male not so much because i only use 4 caps at a time. but after week 2 it dies.

dont feel bad Raspberry ketones does it to me aswell.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

primal male not so much because i only use 4 caps at a time. but after week 2 it dies.

That's interesting on both accounts. Well if you haven't tried Xanthoparmelia Scarbosa for the opposite effect that I3C and RK gives you, I highly recommend it.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
never tried it, ill look into it, im sure i can find it somewhere. i am way too active to have no wood.

doesnt kill my libido (wrong choice of words) just destroys my FUNCTION

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

testopro and primal male both gave me a huge boost in libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea i was super horny.

thats a HUGE problem especially when your **** refuses to go UP.
no kidding-desire was there but the plumbing wouldn't work? that would trully suck.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
no kidding-desire was there but the plumbing wouldn't work? that would trully suck.
yep

until i stopped taking it. then it took like 2-3 days and i was good to tug or plug again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep

until i stopped taking it. then it took like 2-3 days and i was good to tug or plug again.
never had that effect before-tren killed my desire but could still perform.

oh well just shows you how everyone reacts differently.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
never had that effect before-tren killed my desire but could still perform.

oh well just shows you how everyone reacts differently.
tren killed both for me at 600mg lol

and with all the **** i was on prostate infection, along with ****in chlamydia from some bitch.

doxycyclines a hell of a drug!!! WOOOP

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back to testatropin...is nutra going to carry?

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
back to testatropin...is nutra going to carry?
In the product request thread it looks somewhat promising. We are looking at every option we can at getting it to you guys and offering at a great price along with package deals that you see other companies are offering.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
never tried it, ill look into it, im sure i can find it somewhere. i am way too active to have no wood.

doesnt kill my libido (wrong choice of words) just destroys my FUNCTION
You are in luck.I guarantee that xanthoparmelia sc will not only over ride the i-3-c problem but will give you the best "wood" you have ever had.It is by far the best pde-5 inhibitor nature has to offer with effects similar to its pharmaceutical cousins.It smokes icariin and the others.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
You are in luck.I guarantee that xanthoparmelia sc will not only over ride the i-3-c problem but will give you the best "wood" you have ever had.It is by far the best pde-5 inhibitor nature has to offer with effects similar to its pharmaceutical cousins.It smokes icariin and the others.
What I like most about it not having icariin in this t-booster is that nitrates and icariin had a negative effect on me as far as libido goes. This will stack well with both of Mesomorph and/or Creatine Nitrate, a little bit of 'knowledge' for ya :deal: :D

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
What I like most about it not having icariin in this t-booster is that nitrates and icariin had a negative effect on me as far as libido goes. This will stack well with both of Mesomorph and/or Creatine Nitrate, a little bit of 'knowledge' for ya :deal: :D
why is that,any idea?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only part that worries me about this product is the forskolin, aggrivates my nips like crazy and Mucuna doesnt seem to fix it really. Also Icariin to me sucks, never have i seen any type of libido boost from it.

I might just give this a go eventualy down the road.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Only part that worries me about this product is the forskolin, aggrivates my nips like crazy and Mucuna doesnt seem to fix it really. Also Icariin to me sucks, never have i seen any type of libido boost from it.

Forskolin causing prolactin issues? Never heard of that, very interested in hearing more if you have any info on that. I am all for learning more; especially on one of my favorite 2 ingredients.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Man i love the forskolin.The elevated cAMP does sooooo much more than just raise testosterone and thyroid hormones.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man i love the forskolin.The elevated cAMP does sooooo much more than just raise testosterone and thyroid hormones.
I think its somethin to do with the elevated cAMP, i could be completely wrong here but USP's Pink Magic claims elevated cAMP levels and bam nips goin haywire lol.

Forskolin doesnt stop me from using products, i just deal with it most times haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think its somethin to do with the elevated cAMP, i could be completely wrong here but USP's Pink Magic claims elevated cAMP levels and bam nips goin haywire lol.

Forskolin doesnt stop me from using products, i just deal with it most times haha
hey, gt-if this new version compares with the original i guarantee you it's worth it. original testatropin was my sleeper product of the year-can't believe it didn't get more play.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Haha I hear ya. Any feedback is good feedback.

hey, gt-if this new version compares with the original i guarantee you it's worth it. original testatropin was my sleeper product of the year-can't believe it didn't get more play.
Let me know when you get the stuff in the mail.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

It's interesting i have never heard of this before.I can't see by what method of action this would even be possible.My guess is that the l-dopa is in there to mediate the possible prolactin effect of the DAA.The forskolin is amazing you can just thank it for all the success bio-forge has enjoyed.does just the opposite for me i get tight,full and hard as nails on it.probably not a good idea but i take 250mg of 20% coleus year round!:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately brother, looks like a great product without a doubt. Hell with the forskolin it might just be a good product to add to my cut once im done with the adipoxil log and the tforce ive been on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I hear ya. Any feedback is good feedback.

Let me know when you get the stuff in the mail.
yup-but i am getting old version or new???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The original that you loved :D
oooh baby. i :love:that stuff!!!

it really amazes me that more people don't know about this stuff. i will see to it that as many people as possible know how good this stuff is.:box:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let the fun begin-just got 3 bottles of testatropin-:love:

big thanks to aps/joakman and steve!!!:box::bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, glad you got it. Now go tear up the gym :sombrero:
tomorrow-i lift after work in the mornings. bet your ass i will be there tomorrow hitting it up.:veryhappy:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good i like the 25R in there.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
This stuff looks pretty legit... Ive been taking your mesomorph and creatine nitrate for a few weeks now and i love it... I cant wait to throw this in the mix lol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
With this are you getting the full 3.12g of DAA? The amount used in the study?!?!?! This is why I HATE prop blends... you have no idea how much of each you are getting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With this are you getting the full 3.12g of DAA? The amount used in the study?!?!?! This is why I HATE prop blends... you have no idea how much of each you are getting.
the man said this version of testatropin is better than the original-if that's the case then it is some badass stuff. i am loving the original.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Here is the breakdown for everyone to show that we won't hide behind our products:

DAA - 3,000mg
Forskolin - 250mg
I3C - 200mg
Xantho - 60mg
25R Spirostan - 50mg
Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
Zinc Citrate - 40mg

:bigok:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is the breakdown for everyone to show that we won't hide behind our products:

DAA - 3,000mg
Forskolin - 250mg
I3C - 200mg
Xantho - 60mg
25R Spirostan - 50mg
Mucuan Pruriens - 45mg
Zinc Citrate - 20mg

:bigok:
that's what i am talking about.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why because of the I3C?
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)

I3C is a naturally occurring compound derived from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage that actively promotes the breakdown of estrogen to the beneficial metabolite, 2-OH. However, modern diets are often deficient in these vegetables. Fortunately, research shows that supplementation with isolated, concentrated I3C promotes 2-hydroxlation of estrogen.64 Therefore, I3C is protective to
estrogen-sensitive tissues and may be beneficial to those with health issues related to estrogen dominance.

The mechanism by which I3C promotes 2-OH formation involves the selective induction of Phase 1 metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes (P450-1A1 and P450-1A2), which facilitate the 2-hydroxylation of estrogen.64,65 Through this metabolic role, I3C promotes an increased ratio of 2-OH to 16α-OH and may improve estrogen metabolism in women with poor diets or impaired detoxification.3,64,66 I3C may also reduce the activity of the enzyme required for the 4-hydroxylation of estrogen, thereby decreasing carcinogenic 4-OH formation.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BE CAREFUL with Forskolin has a strong expression in estrogen receptor!!!
Forskolin stimulated the production of estrogen and progesterone

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guy is wrong I3C NOT destroy the libido only low too much the estrogen (and maybe he`s double the dose) , but you NEED ESTROGEN for the proper sexual functions in the body.