Mesomorph Product Information: The King of Pre-Workout Powders

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Mesomorph KING of pre-workout powders Advanced Performance Supplements

Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Why is Mesomorph so effective?

Mesomorph is the first to deliver full doses of its key active ingredients, not half doses typically seen in these types of formulas. Mesomorph also contains ample amounts of the super supplement Icariin 50 not seen in other powders and Creatinol-O-Phosphate for maximum performance!

• No fillers means no upset stomach or bloating!
• Alpha-Male aggression.
• Endless endurance. The last rep feels like the first allowing you to push harder & longer.
• Up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.
.• Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!
• Most comprehensive Thermo-energy matrix ever put in a pre-workout powder.
• Skin-splitting vascularity and insane pumps!

Mesomorph Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 15.5 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 10,300MG:
Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)​

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
I really like the additions of Creatine Nitrate & Agmatine

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will Nutra have it?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bigok:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mesomorph for me is the best preworkout powder that contains 1,3, dimethyl that I have tried and I have tried a number of different preworkout powders but none give me the extreme focus, energy, and strength that this product gives at just 1 scoop. I have to say Presurge Unleashed comes in a pretty close second to Meomorph but the few ingredients that are in Mesomorph that are not in others is what set this formula apart from other products. If someone who likes the effects of 1,3 dimethyl hasn't tried Mesomorph yet I highly recommend it but since Nutaplanet doesn't have it you are going to have to purchase it some where else and thats a shame since APS is now a sponser of this forum.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun...for workouts early in the day.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually it is a lot of fun taking this product early in the A.M. and it's a great feeling to push heavy iron in my home gym at 4 or 5 in the A.M while everyone else is still dreaming in bed.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Mesomorph for me is the best preworkout powder that contains 1,3, dimethyl that I have tried and I have tried a number of different preworkout powders but none give me the extreme focus, energy, and strength that this product gives at just 1 scoop. I have to say Presurge Unleashed comes in a pretty close second to Meomorph but the few ingredients that are in Mesomorph that are not in others is what set this formula apart from other products. If someone who likes the effects of 1,3 dimethyl hasn't tried Mesomorph yet I highly recommend it but since Nutaplanet doesn't have it you are going to have to purchase it some where else and thats a shame since APS is now a sponser of this forum.
I like your thinking ;)

Though I have to give this new, updated version a try.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll be giving it a go once I work through all my other supps, if I can wait that long.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the stim/energy effect of this product compare to Maximize V2, anyone use either?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The stim energy in Mesomorph is incredible you do one set of an exercise and you recover so quick that once you slap on more plates to the bar your ready to bang out another set. Each time I use Mesomorph I always have a memorable workout but I only use it sparingly because I rotate my preworkout supplements each workout I use a different product so I never get use to it. That is why I remember each workout that I have when I use it and it's always a very productive workout where I hit some of my best numbers.

ScottyMac710

ScottyMac710

Awards
How does the stim/energy effect of this product compare to Maximize V2, anyone use either?
unfortunately i haven't tried maxV2 yet, but i have tried out a whole array of preworkouts over the years and consider myself to be very stim-resistant to the point that after one or two workouts i usually bump ANY pre-workout up to 2-2.5x the recommended dose (always try out single dose first just to be safe) .. with mesomorph i had 2 single serving samples and they lasted me for 4 workouts .. i tried out half a serving the first day cause i havnt had beta-alanine in months and i usually get the tingles BAD, after downing my pre-wo i had as much energy as a few scoops of most other pre-workouts, but no jitters, no light0headedness, and above all else i felt the energy and endurance through my ENTIRE workout, no drop-off after the first 30-45 mins or so like with some other pre's i've tried .. same experience in my next 3 workouts - 1/2 serving each time and had great results as far as strength, focus, pumps, energy, you name it .. and (with all that almost needless to say), awesome workouts!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
How many mg of creatine and gplc is in this per scoop?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a prop blend I'm sure but I would like to know the GPLC amount myself.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is not listed on the glycocarn website but its probably to new i suppose.....I really want to try this! But i also want to try presurge unleashed so im trying to get a little more info on this and going to get a buddy to buy either one so i can try both haha.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Mesomorph is not listed on the glycocarn website but its probably to new i suppose.....I really want to try this! But i also want to try presurge unleashed so im trying to get a little more info on this and going to get a buddy to buy either one so i can try both haha.
Our GPLC is licensed through Sigma Tau, both Mesomorph and Nitrozine contain the ingredient.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
How many mg of creatine and gplc is in this per scoop?
Are you guys looking at an older label?I am looking at a can of mesomorph right now and i don't see any GPLC listed on here.Think that was the early runs of the product.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Are you guys looking at an older label?I am looking at a can of mesomorph right now and i don't see any GPLC listed on here.Think that was the early runs of the product.
That's correct, the original Plasmagen and Mesomorph contained GPLC, both updated versions do not. I have to edit the main post here as I have only copy and pasted the original. Thank you for the catch.

HOWEVER, the new updated Mesomorph does contain Creatine Nitrate, be on the lookout for that new updated label!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah,I was disappointed at first as well but looking forward to seeing what they have done with the new formula!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Booyaah!!!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Booyaah!!!
The owner is looking into the product as we speak as the newest batch just came back with the Creatine Nitrate in the product. The acidity of the ingredient may cause some hindrance of the stim effect to work as planned, so right now we are seeing what we can do.

More information coming as soon as I get it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'd love for you guys to put the GPLC back into it!!

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
What do you thinkn about stacking the Nitrozine, with creatine nitrate and the meso.....Or is the creatine nitrate all you would need for the pumps...

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Looks like a great product. I would really like to buy some but it would be nice to know the ingrediant profile first.

jcratty75

Awards
just ordered this off your site cant wait!!!!!
how long does shipping take? going to zip 12590

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
just ordered this off your site cant wait!!!!!
how long does shipping take? going to zip 12590
Sorry about missing this. If the order was place early in the day it would be sent out UPS from Florida, so I would guess either today or tomorrow it should arrive.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Lol why does this stuff feel so different than most preworkouts.........After taking this i laugh at ppl who are still taking N.O. xplode lol

PoppaNick88

Awards
I do the same thing. I go back and forth between preworkouts. I feel like, since i started using mesomorph, Ive even been having better workouts on my off day from it. But, every time I use it, it a memorable workout, exactly like you said. Theres like no need to rest in between sets, and my pump and focus are just mind blowing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol why does this stuff feel so different than most preworkouts.........After taking this i laugh at ppl who are still taking N.O. xplode lol
I do the same thing. I go back and forth between preworkouts. I feel like, since i started using mesomorph, Ive even been having better workouts on my off day from it. But, every time I use it, it a memorable workout, exactly like you said. Theres like no need to rest in between sets, and my pump and focus are just mind blowing.
If the original sounds this good I can't wait for this new version!:thumbsup:

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Label coming once I jump out of the shower and eat dinner :eek:mfg:

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Amount Per Serving:

Di-creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)

ONLY $29.99 ON APSNUTRITION.COM USING COUPON CODE VIP40!!!

:eek:mfg::eek:mfg::eek:mfg::eek:mfg::eek:mfg:​

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Hey Joakman...there's some question on the new meso formula in the "Suppliment Reviews / Logs" Threads.

I was trying to let people know about the new Meso with Creatine Nitrate already in it...but many are under the impression that it was left out still because of the Crea-Nitrate taking away the stimulation that the other Mesomorph had. Can you set the record straight? I figured going to someone that actually WORKS for the company holds a little more weight than a newbie (like myself) trying to convince people of how good the new **** is...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Joakman...there's some question on the new meso formula in the "Suppliment Reviews / Logs" Threads.

I was trying to let people know about the new Meso with Creatine Nitrate already in it...but many are under the impression that it was left out still because of the Crea-Nitrate taking away the stimulation that the other Mesomorph had. Can you set the record straight? I figured going to someone that actually WORKS for the company holds a little more weight than a newbie (like myself) trying to convince people of how good the new **** is...
Hey Neo I already ordered it this morning, with or without the creatine nitrate, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. But take a look at the product ingredient profile, no where does it list "creatine nitrate" unless I'm missing something. In speaking with Joakman I was told that it was removed due to the acidity hindering the stim effect of the product, which was the last message I received from him yesterday.

Amount Per Serving:

Di-creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)

ONLY $29.99 ON APSNUTRITION.COM USING COUPON CODE VIP40!!!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

For sure man. Just got word from the owner about some new news that may be VERY good news IMO. Stay tuned!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure man. Just got word from the owner about some new news that may be VERY good news IMO. Stay tuned!
I received the good news this morning (Steve), apparently the creatine nitrate was not the issue and so it will remain in the formula, great news as I should be receiving my meso either today or tomorrow.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
I received the good news this morning (Steve), apparently the creatine nitrate was not the issue and so it will remain in the formula, great news and I look to receive my meso either today or tomorrow.
You beat me to the punch.

:bling: :afro:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You beat me to the punch.

:bling: :afro:
I scooped the big story. I have a question for you regarding a fat-burner/stim, of all the products in that category on your site, which is the strongest in terms of energy/stim/fat-burning and what is the duration of that energy in terms of hours? I was particularly interested in White Lightening, but if you offer something stronger please let me know.