Welcome APS Nutrition to Anabolicminds.com!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome APS to Anabolicminds.com. Take a moment to check out their site, products and say hi!!

http://www.apsnutrition.com/

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow welcome guys wasnt expecting another company so soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, APS!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hello and welcome, aps

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see the new test product, going to be any hints soon?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had to buy testatropin at another site-nutra is missing out if they don't carry this.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
New test booster will be out shortly, but I will say it is better than the original and IMO great for anything PCT related.

Also would love to have Nutra expand an carry the whole line including our newest bulk ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New test booster will be out shortly, but I will say it is better than the original and IMO great for anything PCT related.

Also would love to have Nutra expand an carry the whole line including our newest bulk ingredients.
so you are coming out with a new version of testatropin? that sheit rocks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. I like the new version better, I will see what I am able to disclose to you guys :D
FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A BOTTLE TO TRY-testatropin v1 is damned good. how soon for v2?

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A BOTTLE TO TRY-testatropin v1 is damned good. how soon for v2?
Got word it was done yesterday, so once it gets shipped in to us from our manufacturer, it will be ready to send on out.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Should be in stock and completely done around mid-next week, maybe sooner depending on shipping.

Thinking about getting a promo going for the arrival of it and giving some bottles away. Thoughts? :bigok:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
interesting products you guys have.

:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be in stock and completely done around mid-next week, maybe sooner depending on shipping.

Thinking about getting a promo going for the arrival of it and giving some bottles away. Thoughts? :bigok:
thoughts-yeah, give one to me, lol.

seriously-if v2 is better than v1 you have a real winner here. testatropin doesn't get much mention here at am, but i know guys who i work out with who swear by it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loved APS products! woop!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brings me back to the days when I use to rep for APS. Good guys, companies going in a good direction.

Wish you guys the best!

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Whats the difference in the new testatropin V2, compared to the old V1?

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Whats the difference in the new testatropin V2, compared to the old V1?
We've been trying to get that out of joakman but he's not playing along.I think we should get at least one hint today.:box:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One hint I can do :sombrero:

The newest version contains Micronized DAA :ntome:
did you drop anything to make room for it?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
<---- send me phenadrine and or plasmagen nitrate :D

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
man, that's just not right, lol.
Haha I am a big fan of the formula to be honest. Some sort of giveaway will be happening soon. If ya come up with a good idea, maybe I will throw a bottle your way ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I am a big fan of the formula to be honest. Some sort of giveaway will be happening soon. If ya come up with a good idea, maybe I will throw a bottle your way ;)
three top products in one-get it now. TESTATROPIN!

i just got an e-mail from another site that $19.95 HAD BEEN REFUNDED, exactly the amount of my testatropin!!!! i guess that means i won't be getting the bottle i ordered-site now says it's oos. damn damn damn!!! i was really counting on that bottle for my pct-damn.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
three top products in one-get it now. TESTATROPIN!

i just got an e-mail from another site that $19.95 HAD BEEN REFUNDED, exactly the amount of my testatropin!!!! i guess that means i won't be getting the bottle i ordered-site now says it's oos. damn damn damn!!! i was really counting on that bottle for my pct-damn.
What are you running and how far in? I can assure you this new one is better suited for PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are you running and how far in? I can assure you this new one is better suited for PCT.
today was last day of 6 weeks on protomax-was running it at 4 caps the last 10 days. i really thought my package would be here today, and then i get that f'ing e-mail. i am not kidding $19.95 exactly the amount of testatropin. after they said the damn order was complete and shipped on monday. a little pissed off.:grumpy:

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
today was last day of 6 weeks on protomax-was running it at 4 caps the last 10 days. i really thought my package would be here today, and then i get that f'ing e-mail. i am not kidding $19.95 exactly the amount of testatropin. after they said the damn order was complete and shipped on monday. a little pissed off.:grumpy:
Wow, sorry to hear about that man. I just called the owner of the company after reading this and he apologizes for the lack of communication of the site you had ordered from. I asked if we had any more left in the warehouse to sell and he said that he had 3 bottles of his own stash. Since you liked it so much I told him I would appreciate it if we could send you one.. instead he will send you all 3! All we ask is for a review and to spread the good word of APS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, sorry to hear about that man. I just called the owner of the company after reading this and he apologizes for the lack of communication of the site you had ordered from. I asked if we had any more left in the warehouse to sell and he said that he had 3 bottles of his own stash. Since you liked it so much I told him I would appreciate it if we could send you one.. instead he will send you all 3! All we ask is for a review and to spread the good word of APS.
FOR REAL!!! i been speading the word on testatropin already for nothing-so you can bet i will spread the good word with three bottles coming.

hahaha, that is funny though that the owner had 3 bottles in his personal stash-that should tell you something right there. hey man, for real testatropin is the real deal!!!:box:

thank you-very much!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
FOR REAL!!! i been speading the word on testatropin already for nothing-so you can bet i will spread the good word with three bottles coming.

hahaha, that is funny though that the owner had 3 bottles in his personal stash-that should tell you something right there. hey man, for real testatropin is the real deal!!!:box:

thank you-very much!
Haha not a problem man. Shoot me your address and we will get out to you. :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Welcome APS and Joakman!!

I would like to try Vaserex and Testatropin. Please send them my way. Good day kind sir.

:hump:

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Hey bro speaking of bulk agents have you heard anything on the new creatine nitrate??

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Welcome APS and Joakman!!

I would like to try Vaserex and Testatropin. Please send them my way. Good day kind sir.

:hump:
Maybe if you didn't run around getting banned and stuff, we could talk :D :sombrero:

Hey bro speaking of bulk agents have you heard anything on the new creatine nitrate??
It's the only type of creatine I can 'feel'. The pumps throughout the day are crazy, get strength gains have been associated with it thus far, just don't take too much or it could limit ROM.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome APS to AM I have been telling everyone for a while that you guys make the best preworkout stims that contain 1,3 dimeth that I have tried and Mesomorth is one of the best preworkout powders for focus, motivation, stamina, aggression, and strength that I have ever used and believe me I have tried many. I am sure once some of your products are tried by people on this forum they will love your supplement line. Good Luck.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Welcome APS to AM I have been telling everyone for a while that you guys make the best preworkout stims that contain 1,3 dimeth that I have tried and Mesomorth is one of the best preworkout powders for focus, motivation, stamina, aggression, and strength that I have ever used and believe me I have tried many. I am sure once some of your products are tried by people on this forum they will love your supplement line. Good Luck.
Awesome! Thanks for the great words. We have down some tweaks to the original including the flavoring, the newest batch should be arriving down at our HQ's today actually.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i keep hearing good things about mesomorph, will have to try it. the only aps product i have tried is testotropin-if meso is as good as testatropin it must kick azz.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks for the great words. We have down some tweaks to the original including the flavoring, the newest batch should be arriving down at our HQ's today actually.
Yeah last few tweaks you guys did were huge!Did you say something on another board (or maybe was here dont remember)about creatine nitrate joining the line up?Was just telling my training partner that mesomorph could not be any better.That's insane!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Yeah last few tweaks you guys did were huge!Did you say something on another board (or maybe was here dont remember)about creatine nitrate joining the line up?Was just telling my training partner that mesomorph could not be any better.That's insane!
Yes sir, the newest Mesomoprh now contains both Agmatine Sulfate and Creatine Nitrate.