APS: Phenadrine Reviewed

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Recent Feedback on Phenadrine:

Originally Posted by digitalgoodtime
MBSowards was his typical good bro self and included a few capsules of Phenadrine along with a trade we made, and he asked me to review it. I've been using the product for the last three days, and I am very happy to say that it meets its primary label claim of jitter-free energy and focus.

Stimulation/Energy/Focus: 9/10
- It could be because i haven't used stims in around 6 weeks or so, but I could feel the stimulating effects of Phenadrine within about 20 minutes after taking each 2-pill dose. The energy was smooth, lengthy and jitter-free, and my motivation immediately shot through the roof when effects became apparent. On the day I took Phenadrine and didn't do cardio, I ended up reading for a couple hours and doing tons of errands because my focus and motivation were peaked.

Thermogenic: 7/10 - It didn't raise my core body temperature significantly like other fat loss/thermo products i've used, but the effect was definitely there. Unfortunately, the increase in body heat along with the HIIT I was performing this morning was nearly enough to make me puke. I had to lower the intensity and slow my heartbeat in order to make the nauseous feeling go away. However, I don't blame that on the product, I blame it on myself for pushing the HIIT to the limit.

Fat Loss: 8/10 - I can't really comment on this since i only used it three days, but from the effects I felt in a short period of time I can imagine that continued use over the course of a bottle or two of this will give results the user is looking for.

Bang for the Buck: 8.5/10
- $35 for a month's worth on bb.com, can't really complain about that. The ingredients are well worth it, with 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL being the highlights for me.

Thanks again to Micah, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a very high-quality energy/fat burning supplement.

- DG
Originally Posted by SokVichet
Preworkout Dosing:
My first two have been great. The energy even with two pills is clean and smooth. I do not feel aggression until I pop in the headphones (I'm no more aggressive on Phenadrine than any other time, I just happened to have been listening to some aggressive sh*t, lol), but the focus is the best part about it. The only thing I was really concerned about when dosing pre-workout is the fact that I don't get into the gym until early evening (about 6-8PM depending on the day). With that in mind, I found by dosing an hour preworkout I get both the full blast of the stim as well as an additional hour to work it off before bedtime.

It hasn't interfered with sleep yet. I usually get a huge blast of euphoria after an intense leg workout, but I've dosed only for chest/back and shoulder/arm workouts and am feeling an extreme mid and post workout euphoria with this. My wife thought it was strange to see me so aloof in the gym (I tend to think I'm just focused, but she always rags on me about being completely unapproachable with that "mean" look on my face LOL). She's as perceptive to my mood as I am (even more so at times).

If the focus and euphoria stay with the entire bottle, this will be a new staple for me. I'm feeling genuinely lucky to have been picked as a logger at this point.

Pre WORK Dosing:
This is the most promising dosing for me. My first dose was intended as a tolerance checking dose, but turned into the most productive day at the office since I started 8 months ago. I felt a focus through what should have been a sluggish day considering how disrupted my sleep was, but the first 5-6 hours were amazing.
Originally Posted by bioman
I'm digging the Phenadrine as well although I am kind of afraid to take 2 caps at a time. The effects of 1 cap seem to last for about 8-10 hours.
Originally Posted by Reaper329
I agree about the caffeine, it will take me a few days to adjust, just based on experience.

In terms of NMBM-phenylethylamine, the half life seems to be there that is for sure. I think my 5 1/2 year old is going to get tired of having to play with dad soon. :)
Originally Posted by SokVichet
Tyrosine and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (Geranamine) get my vote. APS Phenadrine has been a godsend for my work productivity so far (and gives a thermo sweat to boot). Strong clean focus and drive with zero jitters or noticeable side effects. It hasn't been released yet (testing a month run), but this stuff will become legend.
Originally Posted by Ziquor
It's newly released from APS as a thermogenic fat burner. But what makes this baby so special looking IMO is the N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL ingredient which I've never seen before. Just from seeing the structure it seems as if it would be a bit more potent than Ephedrine and with less 'jitters'. It's basically a beta version of meth.
I would say give it a shot for yourself to try out.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Another happy customer:

I began my first day on my APS stack today; Phenadrine + Plasmagen Nitrate. I practice high intensity training and was looking for something that would compliment the extreme demands of my routine...I think I found it in APS. Though I will not be reviewing Plasmagen until the end of the bottle, I felt I needed to do an initial review of the Phenadrine as I was absolutely blown away today.

I took two caps at 2:30pm, planning to be at the gym by 3:00. At 2:45 I literally felt a switch flip in my body...my mind and body connected on a level I've never felt before and I couldn't wait another minute to tear up the gym. I had to be to work today at 5:00pm and was fully expecting to be burned out from my workout and all the rushing around in between, but that was hardly the case. From 2:45, right up until 9:00, when I left work, my energy level was at an all time high. My focus at work was at a level that previously I had never been able to reach before. The four hours went by in what seemed like 20 minutes and at no point did I experience a crash. Phenadrine not only delivered results above my expectations on the very first dose, but the effects lasted longer then I thought possible.

* Intense Focus, Concentration, Mental Clarity And Alertness
- Definitely there. Phenadrine hit me fast; About 15 minutes after taking it I was hit by an insane urge to lift. "Dialed In" doesn't even begin to explain what I felt, it feels more like a huge rush of adrenaline...on top of the world, Invincible sort of feeling. Fun to say the least.

* Jitter-Free Energy With No Crashes
- As huge of an energy rush as Phenadrine gives, it is actually jitter free and there was zero signs of a crash to me...I feel awesome even now, 7 busy hours later.

* Boost In Energy And Physical Performance
- Without a doubt true. The mind is an extremely powerful thing and that's why I love these focus driven intesifiers so much. When you're zoned in and fully focused on what you're lifting, performance shoots through the roof.

* Advanced Multiple Pathways For Rapid And Effective Fat-Loss
- Can't comment right now. My goals with Phenadrine are not to loose fat, so I'll be sticking to workout days only. It is very nicely formulated for fat loss though, so if I do drop some body fat that will only be a bonus. I was definitely running hot at the gym today, sweating my ass off....so thermogenesis is there for sure.

* Vascularity And Pump
- Nothing above normal on my first day with it. Pump from the workout was great, though I attribute that to my training more then I do Phenadrine. More intense workouts should lead to a more powerful pump anyway.

* Enhanced Protein Synthesis And Elevated Testosterone Production
- Probably won't be able to evaluate this one as true or not. The alpha male, on top of the world, feeling is definitely there which may or may not be a sign of increased testosterone production.

If this keeps up for the remainder of the bottle I expect to smash through plateaus on a regular basis. Phenadrine is "must try" product that will blow...your....mind! Truly amazing stuff you have here APS!