APS Plasmagen Nitrate's Real-World Feedback

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
APS Nutrition's Plasmagen Nitrate

Real-World Feedback

Originally Posted by dcso011006:
i can really fell it work. this is one of the only products that i can ever say that about from the first serving, i could feel it. no joke. great, great pump and veins galore. nice product.
Originally Posted by dcso011006:
my workouts were great. i had probally the best pump that i have ever experienced in my life. my strength and endurance was up but the pumps were mind blowing.

so for my review i leave you with this

package - 2 (white bottle) 9 (black bottle)
taste - 7 it was not that bad but i still had the weird burps)
endurance - 8 pretty good
increase in strength - 8
pump - a 10 a muther truckin 10!!
overall 9
would i purchase this product - YES!!!
would i reccomend this product to others - YES!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by onetuffcop
my first impression of plasmagen is that i really like the label and the bottle. i opened a bottle up and noticed a salty smell. it is kinda weird. i took the massive amound of pills and i noticed a little bit of weird tasting burps. i increased my water after taking the pills and that seemed to work. i also noticed some good pumps with the first serving and so far they are just getting better each day that goes by. ill be hitting cardio today at work so ill try and get on tonight when i get home or tomorrow about this time to let you know how a day of cardio went on the plasmagen
well so far so good. im getting a skin splitting pump that lasts most of the day. everything is going pretty good with no neg sides. nother than the number of the pills that i have to take every day. but that is okay i dont really mind that much. well today was legs. i did some different stuff. i did high rep squats with 135 lbs with sets of 50. really burned them out. then calf raises on a stair with a 50 lb doumbell and high reps. 40 each leg for 4 sets. not to bad. then i did high rep curls and extentions with lighter weight. i was really trying to burn them out and fatique the crap out of them. it really took some time. i had more in me than i expected. i then did some crunches. sets of 100 5 of them.
well today was cardio. i hit it really hard. i did a mile in 6 min 14 sec 15 min of a stair stepper and then finished with 15 min on a bike pushing like i have never pushed before. i really am trying to take it to the bank this week. im hoping to make some good gains and really see what this stuff is worth. lol. either way i think that im making some head way because im can see that i am tighter and the pump is amazing. the best that i have ever had. it is like after a arm workout that my bis are going to rip the skin. unreal

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by haiz69
Well, I must say for the first day on this stuff, I was VERY impressed. I know the BA hasn't built up or anything, but the other ingredients (cit malate etc..) definitely gave me a boost today. Endurance was through the roof. Pumps were great and mind-muscle connection could not have been better.

Strength was good, especially considering form was ultra-strict and I didn not get close to failure. Supersets seemed like a piece of cake and the drop sets were easier than expected as well.

As per dosing, I took all 14 (light batch, so 14 instead of 10) pre-wo and liked that quite a lot. At this point, not too much else to note, but I can't wait to hit some legs tomorrow with this stuff!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by BB2K
Well ladies and germs... today was my last day with Plasmagen. I am gonna miss this stuff big time.

Final Thoughts

Plasmagen overall 10 / 10

The pumps from this supplement are VERY strong, sometimes very painful. My muscles responded to this supplement very well. I noticed my endurance went way up and I was able to get a few extra reps in each workout. I noticed from workout to workout a steady increase in strength, endurance and recovery. I was able to more and more with little rest and recovery time.

APS, you guys have a solid product on your hands for sure. I want to thank APS for allowing me to log this kick azz supplement and I want to thank everyone that followed along.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by italianplaya30
Well first and foremost i want to thank APS for allowing me to review and critique their product

Stats:
Starting Stats
8/1/2008
Weight: 174.5lbs
Bodyfat: 3.4% (based on the 9site caliper test)

Ending Stats
8/31/2008
Weight: 171lbs
Bodyfat:???

When dieting for a show the last 3lbs to come off are usually the hardest. Those last pounds literally drain every little bit of energy out of you, but not with Plasmagen Nitrate. Upon taking my first serving i was instantly hooked on how well the product worked. When combined with a proper diet this supplement really fine tune my physique. I believe it helped me achieve more definition in my quads.

While working out i got insane pumps and vascularity, even on the first dose!!!
I experimented with the dosages to try and find the perfect "timing" to take them

I found that taking 4 caps in the am 30 min before a meal with carbs
and taking 10 caps 30min preworkout (having a whole meal of carbs 30 min this dosage) Worked the best.

Negative effects- Simple there were none, very safe and effective product

I give this product a 9/10

Solid supplement and definately a must have for anyone looking for that extra natural "edge"

I have attached some before pics and after pics and some show day pics as well!

Once again thank you APS for this opportunity

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by wada
And!!! for the final review ....
Plasmagen Nitrate: Final Review

My Rating Scale: 1-----------------5--------------10
. . . . . (No changes------Noticable------Very noticable)

Vasodialation: No consistent remarkable difference from baseline..
Rating: 4/10

Rapid fat loss : B/c I was bulking, this was hard to gauge. BF might have went up few tenths...wieght went up from 167-169lbs. So, essentially I stayed around the same BF
Rating: 5/10

Strength: I wasnt expecting strength increases, however, I will say that I actually did notice better heavy lifting on quite a few days.
Rating: 6/10

Endurance: The was the best aspect of plasmagen. I felt it definitely helped out on high volume days, and cardio PWO. Would highly recommend this for Cutting, when high energy/endurance/caloric expenditure is required.
Rating: 10/10

Pumps: This was a hit or miss...maybe it was just me, but some days I would have insane pumps, and some days, just felt like normal..
Rating: 6/10

Recovery: As for Set to Set recovery, there was no significant observable difference. From day to day recover, DOMS was noticably reduced, however not totatally eliminated.
Rating: 7/10

Overall: I feel Plasmagen Nitrate would best be utilized for endurace purposes. During a cut (where high caloric expenditure is required) or for sports as Endurance was the main benifit for me.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by babolat06
Well, I am out. It was a kick ass run though. For instance, today in the gym I had to cram in a full upper body workout since I work every day this week...well I had more endurance even after 3 days straight of demanding work than I did when I was unemployed If thats not saying something...

Specifically, I supersetted my hanging leg raises with wide grip pull ups (something ive never been able to do!) with chest cable crosses. That alone is incredible to me. Adding to that, I did about 16 reps each set of cables.

I went on to back and chest, still satisfied and strong. I finished with more and more sets I was never able to do at the end of a workout, like decline DB presses.

I am thoroughly impressed. Great work APS!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by jms944
Plasmagen Effects
Took the first dose around 8 am then the second dose around 1245. Still no real effects as it is only the 3rd day I am on this supplement. ALthough I can attribute it to giving me some additional energy for my workouts recently it did this yesterday and today. After 2 days in a row of a considerable energy increase I can say with confidence it is due to Plasmagen

Plasmagen Effects
Took the first dose around 8 am again and held off on the second dose til around 1245 but took it with food this time since my boss surprised us with lunch! Still felt some real positive effects. Energy was up even more than previous days and had some noticable increases in stgrenth endurance.

Plasmagen Effects
My endurance is up more than anything possible some strength as well which I will test closer towards the end!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Originally Posted by pdigs
Plasmagen Nitrate Critique:

Stength
Stength seemed better than normal.

Energy
Energy was very good.

Endurance/Stamina
Eundurance/Stamina was excellent. I cut rest shorter and had just as much endurance as normal.

Pumps
WOW! Thanks italianplaya for your recommendation on the timing of the doses. I probably had the best pump I have ever had. It was an awesome pump that started with just my first exercise, thanks to the new timing of my doses and the higher reps. My chest and back were pumped to the max. I looked so hard and full. Even supporting muscles: bis, shoulders, and triceps were extremely pumped as if I had just done a higher rep arm workout.

Recovery
Needed less time between sets. Tris were not 100% recovered from Tuesday. That is to be expected though.

Fat Loss
Appearing leaner. I can see new definition. This also has to do with the fact I am cutting mostly but it seems as if the PN helps.

Thoughts
So happy no chest or shoulder pain. I still can not believe how good of a pump I had especially in my shoulders and arms when I didn't even work them.
Originally Posted by pdigs
Plasmagen Nitrate Critique:

Stength
Stength was excellent.

Energy
Energy was sick!!!

Endurance/Stamina
Eundurance/Stamina is really impressing me with PN.

Pumps
Awesome pump in my chest and back. My chest felt like it was going to explode.

Recovery
Needed less time between sets.

Fat Loss
Appearing leaner. I can see new definition. This also has to do with the fact I am cutting mostly but it seems as if the PN helps.

Thoughts
I looked so full and hard. When doing bent over barbell rows I noticed tons of vascularity and new definition.