On NP? - AnabolicMinds.com

On NP?

  1. New Member
    Savageous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    44555

    Reputation

    On NP?


    So I visited your site and saw the products you offer, however...I've yet to see a product for sale on NP? Is this going to happen? Thanks!

  2. New Member
    JOakman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    We are hoping so.

    Check this link
    APS at the Planet?

    Post your thoughts
  3. New Member
    apsnutrition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    They have not expressed interest yet but our other retailers are killing it with Phenadrine.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    I`m working on it
  5. New Member
    JOakman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I`m working on it
    Get to it! :bruce2:
  6. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I`m working on it
    Hmmm.. that is odd to me. If APS would like their product on sale, shouldnt they be calling up Nutra, and offering it at a cheaper rate to them. And not have nutra do the footwork?

    Nutra host hundreds of companies.. that would become a little horrendous.

    Unless I am reading this thread wrong. Which I very well could be... if so, I will just shut up

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. New Member
    apsnutrition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Hmmm.. that is odd to me. If APS would like their product on sale, shouldnt they be calling up Nutra, and offering it at a cheaper rate to them. And not have nutra do the footwork?

    Nutra host hundreds of companies.. that would become a little horrendous.

    Unless I am reading this thread wrong. Which I very well could be... if so, I will just shut up

    Adams
    I called Nutra numerous times after exchanging emails with them. On my last call the secretary said that they would be in touch should they become interested in our line. With that being said we are still very interested in earning their business, but we are extremely busy as we are acquiring new accounts daily as well as processing their orders and promo packs. This is very exciting time for APS as we are experiencing trmendous growth and brand recognition. Therefore we would like to thank everyone who is purchasing our product and enjoying the results.

    I am sure we will be in touch with NP in the near future as APS continues to grow.

    Regards
  8. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75829

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    I am sure we will be in touch with NP in the near future as APS continues to grow.
    I hope its very near.
  9. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    I called Nutra numerous times after exchanging emails with them. On my last call the secretary said that they would be in touch should they become interested in our line. With that being said we are still very interested in earning their business, but we are extremely busy as we are acquiring new accounts daily as well as processing their orders and promo packs. This is very exciting time for APS as we are experiencing trmendous growth and brand recognition. Therefore we would like to thank everyone who is purchasing our product and enjoying the results.

    I am sure we will be in touch with NP in the near future as APS continues to grow.

    Regards
    AH see that... I did read it wrong. I read it to say they sold your product, but would like to see a sale going on.

    See that, I'm an idiot, the Danimal sticks his fukking foot in his mouth yet again.

    I apologize APS... I will now exit the tread slowly.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    As long as you all keep doing the foot work, and people keep showing an interest, it will happen.

    hell I push nutra hard to get MST, and look now... the whole lineup is there.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. New Member
    apsnutrition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    As long as you all keep doing the foot work, and people keep showing an interest, it will happen.

    hell I push nutra hard to get MST, and look now... the whole lineup is there.

    Adams
    MST has amazing products. I love somnidren. Hopefully it happens. If not you can find us on lots of top retailers.
  12. Advanced Member
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    527

    Reputation

    I'll put in a word for APS.

    NutraPlanet, please get Phenadrine in the shop before I run out. Or else I'll have to go get it elsewhere. *gasp!
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Joak...what's up bro
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. New Member
    JOakman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Joak...what's up bro
    Not too much man, just with APS now and things are going great. How've you been?
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    Not too much man, just with APS now and things are going great. How've you been?
    Same Ol brotha...just doin it up

    Glad to see things are well...products look promising for sure! Good luck with it all.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. New Member
    JOakman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Same Ol brotha...just doin it up

    Glad to see things are well...products look promising for sure! Good luck with it all.
    Thanks man.
  17. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    Bump get aps in at nutra!
    I wanna try phenadrine and i only order from the plaaaanet!!
  18. Advanced Member
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    527

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Bump get aps in at nutra!
    I wanna try phenadrine and i only order from the plaaaanet!!
    Doooo eeeet, NP!

    I'm not sure how the process works. It might help if people knew what type of commitment NP makes when selling product. My understanding is that NP has to have faith that the product will sell for at least as much or more than they purchased, as they buy a certain amount from companies like APS and hold it as stock until sold.

    If this is correct, these requests should probably also be made in the Nutraplanet product request threads to make sure they are aware of the interest in Phenadrine and other APS products (Plasmogen Nitrate, ahem!!).

    Official Product Request Thread

    So go forth and multiply (the requests for APS).
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Lol, I won't quote the reply I got about APS, but it was priceless. I'm working on it, somehow all my APS suggestions disappear. Keep banging the drum!

    I've never tried the products, so hopefully they sell decently well, but they've got Strag's stamp of approval
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am curious to try either phenadrine or yellow thunder....ahh the decision is always the hard part.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. New Member
    apsnutrition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    I do not think you can go wrong with either but I 100% love Phenadrine!!!
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    I do not think you can go wrong with either but I 100% love Phenadrine!!!
    I think that's probably the way that I will go...not totally sure yet. I would really prefer to purchase this from somewhere I already shop though *cough hurry NP hurry cough*.

    I also tried to contact you guys via Myspace to ask if you ever ran any samples or anything, but no reply was sent. Is that something you guys do or no?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. New Member
    JOakman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I think that's probably the way that I will go...not totally sure yet. I would really prefer to purchase this from somewhere I already shop though *cough hurry NP hurry cough*.

    I also tried to contact you guys via Myspace to ask if you ever ran any samples or anything, but no reply was sent. Is that something you guys do or no?
    Samples got delayed as the original packaging that was used was bunk. We are in the process of fixing that at this moment.
  24. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    Samples got delayed as the original packaging that was used was bunk. We are in the process of fixing that at this moment.
    Thats awesome news! I'd really like to try Yellow Thunder vs. Phenadrine before I made a choice. I am a broke-a$$ right now so I really need to pinch anywhere I can. I definitely want to purchase one of the two...just don't know which yet.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in