Farewell and Good Luck, Strategic!

1. Farewell and Good Luck, Strategic!

It is with a measure of sadness that I announce the upcoming departure of Strategicmove as an AM.com representative of Applied Nutriceuticals.

Strategopedia as he is sometimes referred to will be maintaining ties with AN for some time working in a research and development capacity.

Again, best of luck in the future my friend!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

2. Always enjoyed your posts, Strat! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

3. As long as you're still around Strapedia Your advice has been invaluable. Still waiting on the Strat Pack to come out
    •   

4. Wow, Strat's been one of my biggest influences on this board and has set an excellent template for how a contributing member and company representative should act and participate on the board. Stay Classy Strat
    Muscle Pharm Rep

5. SAY IT ISNT SO Stratosphere.... say it aint so.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

6. best wishes, strageicmove
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

7. Stratego, what you gonna do now? Good luck.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. Hiya, bud. Be a shame to lose a valuable member of the team, but since you'll still be around, it's not a complete loss...Good luck for whatever you move on to do in the future
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Thank you very much for the kind comments!

I would like to use this opportunity to, once again, thank the Applied Nutriceuticals' team for giving me the privilege to support it as an online rep at AnabolicMinds between December 2007 and this announcement. It was a truly enriching experience. My decision to leave AN was meant to help me sort out my overall priorities and re-focus my bearings in the coming weeks and months. My departure does not in any way suggest the existence of any negative signals of any type between myself and AN. I hope we will remain friends!

I will certainly remain at AnabolicMinds to enjoy the philosophy of "Learn Teach Lead" to be best of my capability.

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you very much for the kind comments!

I would like to use this opportunity to, once again, thank the Applied Nutriceuticals' team for giving me the privilege to support it as an online rep at AnabolicMinds between December 2007 and this announcement. It was a truly enriching experience. My decision to leave AN was meant to help me sort out my overall priorities and re-focus my bearings in the coming weeks and months. My departure does not in any way suggest the existence of any negative signals of any type between myself and AN. I hope we will remain friends!

I will certainly remain at AnabolicMinds to enjoy the philosophy of "Learn Teach Lead" to be best of my capability.
    Hey at least your still part of the team in some capacity and you'll still be around. Needless to say...It was a pleasure having you as a fellow team member.

Cheers Ike!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

11. .....so ur srill gonna be on am.com posting?

12. wow just saw this. thats a bummer strat cuz you def know your stuff. glad to know you will still be around though so i can still expect some indepth posts for all the silly questions we got on AM, mine being some of them. Good luck with your future endevours
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

13. strat, good luck outside of an.

not to sound too selfish, but does this mean a spot on the an team might open?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

14. ive been avoiding this thread on purpose
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

15. I have a feeling that we havn't seen/heard from Strat for the last time (with AN).

16. Wow...I almost thought this thread was a joke. Strat you're my boy! Good luck with your upcoming issues, and I hope that all is well on the home front brother.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

17. Damn... I was wondering what happened to the 'Applied Nutraceuticals Rep' thingy in your sig. Atleast you're still here on the boards!
    Freedom means nothing here.

18. Whoa, I missed this. Stick around, buddy, you're gold here.

19. Good luck on your future endeavors. I am certain you will go far and contribute greatly to the sciences as well as athletics.

20. I have benefited greatly from your contributions to various threads. You are very well informed, knowledgeable and appear more than willing to help. That is a great combination.

Thanks for that.

21. Big loss for AN. As a former rep, I know how awesome the company is and how hard of a decision it must have been.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. tattoopierced1

Good luck SM....

23. Good luck Strategicmove.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Luck Pumbertot (surgery tomorrow)
    By CryingEmo in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:03 AM
  2. Farewell...
    By Popa Murph in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 09:59 AM
  3. Nick W going for 800+lbs this weekend!!Good LUCK!
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 10:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:23 AM