IGF2 first impression

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

IGF2 first impression

When I take a supp and there is an immediate reaction I feel that I should share that with the group and give the company who produced it a much deserved pat on the back. My first day on IGF2 and for the first time I can remember I slept 8 straight hours and did not wake up once, which is pretty remarkable for someone my age. I am quite impressed.

I am taking the full dose for someone my size 12 pills a day. I am around 242 so I figure that is close enough to 250.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver;
    When I take a supp and there is an immediate reaction I feel that I should share that with the group and give the company who produced it a much deserved pat on the back. My first day on IGF2 and for the first time I can remember I slept 8 straight hours and did not wake up once, which is pretty remarkable for someone my age. I am quite impressed.

I am taking the full dose for someone my size 12 pills a day. I am around 242 so I figure that is close enough to 250.
    Awesome feedback, Sir! Wish you more IGF-2 fun that goes far beyond deep refreshing sleep and fast recovery. You will enjoy the product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I am thinking there are a lot of properties that would have assisted me with my injury recovery, extra sleep alone would have been of benefit, I should have started with this earlier.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad you like it DW!

Hey, how's your son's training coming along?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Bad news on this front, he would have to quit his job and move here to Montreal to play football. He has decided he does not want to do that. I am crushed but he is old enough to make his own decisions. Waste oif God given talent though. I have trained and watched a lot of young guys train and he is the strongest I have ever seen.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes the sleep is great and i get a great relaxing feel on it. Plus i've been having crazy dreams just before i wake up that make me laugh after i wake up.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

I didn't have any dreams that I can remember but sleep was very deep.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Yes the sleep is great and i get a great relaxing feel on it. Plus i've been having crazy dreams just before i wake up that make me laugh after i wake up.
    This happened to me today. 200lbs taking 12/d and this morning i woke up after being chased my a zebra. A friendly zebra mind you; as if i was running around like a dog in a dog park. All sorts of ridiculousness. Aside from a methyl product, IGF-2 at 12/day and Xfactor are by the far the best supps in the biz from my experiences. 2nd time taking IGF-2 and always pick up 3 bottles for the full road ahead
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yah I have 3 bottles will last 60 days.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I have 3 bottles will last 60 days.

you made the right decision without a doubt. I find that i like dosing it 4 pre breakfast , 3 pre workout, and 5 bedtime. I like the heavier doses at morning and night because that is when my stomach is most empty. Basically have my night dose about 1.5 hours after a chicken breast I eat at like 10:30, take IGF at 12 ish, and im in bed 10 minutes later.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yah I just do 4, 4 and 4. I am and endo so I really don't need to eat as frequently as most do. It took me years to figure out that all those extra meals just made it hard for me to stay lean.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Did the zebra get you lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%

im telling you man this was on wierd dream. We were like running around joking with eachother. I felt like i stumbled upon some shrooms in my steak dinner or something.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

I never saw any Zebra's, even on shrooms. Now Peyote, no Zebra's but saw and did some real interesting stuff lol
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

I did not sleep as much last night, but didn't feel I needed to, I woke up quite refreshed.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yep, sleep on IGF-2 is definitely deep (especially if taken with Lipotrophin-PM!). You barely get DOMS (if at all!). Recovery is so much faster. This is one of my favourite AN products (and stacked with NeoVar Recomped, RPM, and Drive gives good strength and LBM gains). Glad you like it too
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yah I avoided RPM as I really don't like or need stims. I have always been a big drive fan. One thing a lot of people fail to mention about drive is the increase in muscle hardness. My muscles feel hard all the time when I am on drive. (even the involuntary ones lol)

The new Neovar I have planned for August.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

...One thing a lot of people fail to mention about drive is the increase in muscle hardness...
    You are right about the muscle-hardness. It is actually one of Drive's key selling points...
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yah I avoided RPM as I really don't like or need stims. I have always been a big drive fan. One thing a lot of people fail to mention about drive is the increase in muscle hardness. My muscles feel hard all the time when I am on drive. (even the involuntary ones lol)

The new Neovar I have planned for August.
    All cool (I guess I find RPM not that much of a stimulant, since I am used to a lot stronger stuff)...I get muscle hardness from JUST the NeoVar Recomped (and RPM)! Since stopped using Drive (a week now) my muscles keep getting harder and harder (and am on an IGF-2 break too, last week this week though)...Just chucking that out there...Maybe because I am female, as Easy mentioned in another log, the effects of the products are a little different for me...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I will be starting this all up on monday myself, you guys(and girls) make it sound so friggin good. Also using the dosing help from Guejsn to figure myself out lol.
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I will be starting this all up on monday myself, you guys(and girls) make it sound so friggin good. Also using the dosing help from Guejsn to figure myself out lol.
    Just make sure that your diet is spot on, too, for whatever it is that you want to be doing - i.e. cutting or bulking, etc. (as well as training). There's no point taking supplements and expecting them to work magic if you haven't got the other, more important parts of the RESULTS equation calculated right!

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Bulking would be the way I am going, I am trying to include properly balanced foods, but still new to increasing to such a high calorie intake.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    All cool (I guess I find RPM not that much of a stimulant, since I am used to a lot stronger stuff)...I get muscle hardness from JUST the NeoVar Recomped (and RPM)! Since stopped using Drive (a week now) my muscles keep getting harder and harder (and am on an IGF-2 break too, last week this week though)...Just chucking that out there...Maybe because I am female, as Easy mentioned in another log, the effects of the products are a little different for me...
    I am unusually sensitive as I don't even drink coffee. I really don't like feeling buzzed at all. I had enough of that in the 70's lol
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  14. lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

Is the new neovar much better than the new stuff??

Also do you have to stop taking IGF-2 after taking it for eight weeks???
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by dnantwi View Post
    Is the new neovar much better than the new stuff??
    Yes, the NeoVar Recomped is significantly more effective than the original NeoVar.

Quote Originally Posted by dnantwi View Post
    Also do you have to stop taking IGF-2 after taking it for eight weeks???
    It might help to take a break of about two weeks to four weeks. This way, the benefits would be more pronounced when you resume. Yet, some users prefer to cut their doses by half after eight weeks, stay on the half doses for about two weeks to four weeks, and ramp up again.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, the NeoVar Recomped is significantly more effective than the original NeoVar.

It might help to take a break of about two weeks to four weeks. This way, the benefits would be more pronounced when you resume. Yet, some users prefer to cut their doses by half after eight weeks, stay on the half doses for about two weeks to four weeks, and ramp up again.
    What about 5 and 2 dosing, I know that is done with other supps that promote gh.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

What about 5 and 2 dosing, I know that is done with other supps that promote gh.
    1) Did you refer to IGF-2?
    2) Did you mean 5 days on, 2 days off?
    3) If the answers to 1) and 2) are both yes, then you certainly could use that protocol, too.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.
    Definitely!
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

actually i've run it at ridiculously high dosing for long lengths of time (was at 15 caps a day at 190lbs for 6 weeks) and noticed no drop in effectiveness. I think the rhodiola makes a huge difference in that way
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.08%

My first impression of IGF-2 were not that good. I slepted deep but it took me forever to actually wake up. This lasted 3 days or so but now I am loving the sleeping effect. So far I am loving this supplement. I am now starting to feel that recovery effects as well.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch;
    My first impression of IGF-2 were not that good. I slepted deep but it took me forever to actually wake up. This lasted 3 days or so but now I am loving the sleeping effect. So far I am loving this supplement. I am now starting to feel that recovery effects as well.
    Deep, recuperative sleep is an important part of recovery!

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPG first impression
    By phantom in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. PRe-max My 1st impression
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:11 PM
  3. igf2
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15