Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Lightbulb Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!!





    We have some exciting new products in the pipeline for Applied coming out over the next few months- here is a sneak preview:

    1. NeoVar Recomped- the ultimate product for speeding post-workout recovery and glycogen synthesis, decreasing body fat, and increasing lean mass and anabolism- NeoVar Recomped is a perfect compliment to Drive and RPM!! NeoVar Recomped includes a LARGE dose of D-Pinitol- which has been shown in several different human studies to increase glycogen and creatine storage as well or better than insulin itself. The formula also includes Bioperine- and many users of our products have noticed that using NeoVar makes Drive and RPM even more effective!!!

    Plus, an added bonus to the product is its cost effectiveness- a 240 ct. bottle (a 30-45 day supply) costs roughly half what most other insulin-mimicking product are running these days- great for the athlete who is on a budget!!!!

    2. Osteo-Sport- our new joint formula that not only addresses cartilage re-synthesis and repair, but also increases joint lubrication, speeds recovery from injuries, increases mobility and decreases stiffness, and also allows the body to digest protein and other nutrients in a more efficient manner. I worked closely with a chiropractor friend of mine on this one to develop the best possible formula- you guys will truly love this one.....

    3. Rev'd - do you want to buy a supplement that will help you lose body fat, give you TONS of energy, and give you great mental faculties and focus, but don't feel like shelling out $30-50 for a 1 month supply? Look no further!!! This product will become everyone's favorite overnight- simply b/c of its effectiveness and reasonable (I am being modest on this one- it is actually dirt cheap) price tag.

    Numbers 4 and 5 are a surprise- but you are going to love them as well!!!! Stay tuned......




  2. The original thread got moved by accident Reposted for your future product announcement pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Looking forward to these!! 3.4,and 5 especially!

  4. Dirk originally wrote that paragraph.... not sure why left #6 out... but oh well. It's quite a few months off. The strength gains and muscle hardness after 6 days on are enough to convince me we'll definitely see it go to market. I've been busy trying to come up with names for it already! LOL

  5. You guys are on my top list of supp companies. Thanks for all these fantastic products!!

    Now that I was so kind. You'd better tell me what is number 4 and 5!!!

  6. You know if you guys need anyone else .....
    Pretty Pretty Please let me try some new AppNut Stuff!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  7. You guys tease too much. Not nice.

  8. o my so now i have to wait for a 4,5, and a 6!!! dang yo like keeping me in suspense
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  9. I envy you!

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Yippeee!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Dirk originally wrote that paragraph.... not sure why left #6 out... but oh well. It's quite a few months off. The strength gains and muscle hardness after 6 days on are enough to convince me we'll definitely see it go to market. I've been busy trying to come up with names for it already! LOL
    there is a #6?

    J/K It is going to be a good one
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. If you listen closely.............




    You can hear my wife *****ing about the charges on the credit card....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    If you listen closely.............




    You can hear my wife *****ing about the charges on the credit card....
    Ah that's your wife? I was scared I thought my fridge was giving up.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post



    We have some exciting new products in the pipeline for Applied coming out over the next few months- here is a sneak preview:

    1. NeoVar Recomped- the ultimate product for speeding post-workout recovery and glycogen synthesis, decreasing body fat, and increasing lean mass and anabolism- NeoVar Recomped is a perfect compliment to Drive and RPM!! NeoVar Recomped includes a LARGE dose of D-Pinitol- which has been shown in several different human studies to increase glycogen and creatine storage as well or better than insulin itself. The formula also includes Bioperine- and many users of our products have noticed that using NeoVar makes Drive and RPM even more effective!!!

    Plus, an added bonus to the product is its cost effectiveness- a 240 ct. bottle (a 30-45 day supply) costs roughly half what most other insulin-mimicking product are running these days- great for the athlete who is on a budget!!!!

    2. Osteo-Sport- our new joint formula that not only addresses cartilage re-synthesis and repair, but also increases joint lubrication, speeds recovery from injuries, increases mobility and decreases stiffness, and also allows the body to digest protein and other nutrients in a more efficient manner. I worked closely with a chiropractor friend of mine on this one to develop the best possible formula- you guys will truly love this one.....

    3. Rev'd - do you want to buy a supplement that will help you lose body fat, give you TONS of energy, and give you great mental faculties and focus, but don't feel like shelling out $30-50 for a 1 month supply? Look no further!!! This product will become everyone's favorite overnight- simply b/c of its effectiveness and reasonable (I am being modest on this one- it is actually dirt cheap) price tag.

    Numbers 4 and 5 are a surprise- but you are going to love them as well!!!! Stay tuned......


    Ok, after a while, someone has to say something. I have nothing against any of the supplement companies, but this is becoming ridiculous. The whole market is becoming some predictable and saturated with the same crap, but everyone puts their own unique spin name on it. Sheesh. I mean, u look at the number of fatburners alone, and there has to be a minimal of 250 of them out there....I dont know, just get tired of companies coming out with something new (wait, it isnt new, they just made it version 2, 3.0 , etc) and, now everyone is like "whoa, sweet, gotta try it...count me in", and its basically the same stuff (crap?) they are already using or have used in the past.

    Just please everyone slow down a little....its a new supp coming out everyday. I guess its all about the money.

    Again, i have nothing against it, and i will im sure continue to buy supps, but i think its becoming comical to a point. Tons of reps, pushing everything on the board, hyping their product....etc...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Ok, after a while, someone has to say something. I have nothing against any of the supplement companies, but this is becoming ridiculous. The whole market is becoming some predictable and saturated with the same crap, but everyone puts their own unique spin name on it. Sheesh. I mean, u look at the number of fatburners alone, and there has to be a minimal of 250 of them out there....I dont know, just get tired of companies coming out with something new (wait, it isnt new, they just made it version 2, 3.0 , etc) and, now everyone is like "whoa, sweet, gotta try it...count me in", and its basically the same stuff (crap?) they are already using or have used in the past.

    Just please everyone slow down a little....its a new supp coming out everyday. I guess its all about the money.

    Again, i have nothing against it, and i will im sure continue to buy supps, but i think its becoming comical to a point. Tons of reps, pushing everything on the board, hyping their product....etc...
    AppNut coming out with new products is something to be excited about, their products work no doubts about it. I do understand where you are coming from though and their is definitely a lot of hype in this business and it does get out of hand sometimes. Personally though some companies are worth the hype and excitement and I think AppNut is definitely one of them.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    AppNut coming out with new products is something to be excited about, their products work no doubts about it. I do understand where you are coming from though and their is definitely a lot of hype in this business and it does get out of hand sometimes. Personally though some companies are worth the hype and excitement and I think AppNut is definitely one of them.
    fair enough.

  17. all sound great!4,5, and 6 sound very intruiging though-I'm assuming at least 1 or 2 of them will be aimed at LBM,strength.Will it be very long before u can give more details to them?And I'm just thinking with 6 more products in the line, the endless stack possibilities!

  18. Lan, is it too early to let us in on whether Rev'd has caffeine or not?
    Not that I'm anti-caffeine it has it's uses, but it would be a really innovative product that managed to deliver energy without caffeine.

    PS I expect big things with the code-names for #4 and 5!

  19. Let me check on what info I can offer without getting beat down by the bossman.........

  20. Let us know if you need testers.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    Let us know if you need testers.
    BACK OFF!!:bruce2:



  22. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    BACK OFF!!:bruce2:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    yea ok..beefcake!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    AppNut coming out with new products is something to be excited about, their products work no doubts about it. I do understand where you are coming from though and their is definitely a lot of hype in this business and it does get out of hand sometimes. Personally though some companies are worth the hype and excitement and I think AppNut is definitely one of them.
    Thanks, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Ok, after a while, someone has to say something. I have nothing against any of the supplement companies, but this is becoming ridiculous. The whole market is becoming some predictable and saturated with the same crap, but everyone puts their own unique spin name on it. Sheesh. I mean, u look at the number of fatburners alone, and there has to be a minimal of 250 of them out there....I dont know, just get tired of companies coming out with something new (wait, it isnt new, they just made it version 2, 3.0 , etc) and, now everyone is like "whoa, sweet, gotta try it...count me in", and its basically the same stuff (crap?) they are already using or have used in the past.

    Just please everyone slow down a little....its a new supp coming out everyday. I guess its all about the money.

    Again, i have nothing against it, and i will im sure continue to buy supps, but i think its becoming comical to a point. Tons of reps, pushing everything on the board, hyping their product....etc...
    I am not sure where you saw "spin" here. It is interesting that the market, in your own words is full of "the same crap", yet you intend to continue to buy supplements. So, either the market is not full of the same crap, or you do not mind buying crap! In any case, I find it unfair to lump all the supplement companies in the same boat! There are certainly dubious supplement companies around, but there are still innovative companies that release products based on solid research, and manufactured at the highest levels of scientific and ethical standards. Someone once said something like "You can fool all the people some of the time; you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time". So, companies that produce hyped products that are ineffective can only fool people once and hardly have any repeat customers and definitely no solid loyal customer base.

    I hope your comments were not directed at Applied Nutriceuticals. There would be no justification for such a case. AN's products have received consistently positive feedback from non-affiliated users. Talking about product versions 2.0, and whatnot, anyone that objectively compares NeoVar and NeoVar Recomped, for instance, would find that NeoVar Recomped is on a completely different league, in terms of innovation, synergy, and effectiveness.

    Your comments should have been appropriate in the form of a new (neutral) thread, so people can leave their opinions there. To post such comments in a particular company's section and thread is completely out of place, especially if the focal company is known as a trend setter in terms of exceptionally effective products!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am not sure where you saw "spin" here. It is interesting that the market, in your own words is full of "the same crap", yet you intend to continue to buy supplements. So, either the market is not full of the same crap, or you do not mind buying crap! In any case, I find it unfair to lump all the supplement companies in the same boat! There are certainly dubious supplement companies around, but there are still innovative companies that release products based on solid research, and manufactured at the highest levels of scientific and ethical standards. Someone once said something like "You can fool all the people some of the time; you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time". So, companies that produce hyped products that are ineffective can only fool people once and hardly have any repeat customers and definitely no solid loyal customer base.

    I hope your comments were not directed at Applied Nutriceuticals. There would be no justification for such a case. AN's products have received consistently positive feedback from non-affiliated users. Talking about product versions 2.0, and whatnot, anyone that objectively compares NeoVar and NeoVar Recomped, for instance, would find that NeoVar Recomped is on a completely different league, in terms of innovation, synergy, and effectiveness.

    Your comments should have been appropriate in the form of a new (neutral) thread, so people can leave their opinions there. To post such comments in a particular company's section and thread is completely out of place, especially if the focal company is known as a trend setter in terms of exceptionally effective products!
    Yes innovative, that means they try and help us, with research and by improving their products. There is a handfull of companies like this. To be on this board and be successful a company has to come up with the goods. If their products do not work well we let them know about it. AppNut's products are batting about 900 though so when they say they are coming out with new and beter products people listen and get excited.

  27. Sounds good! Can't wait to see all the new things coming out!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am not sure where you saw "spin" here. It is interesting that the market, in your own words is full of "the same crap", yet you intend to continue to buy supplements. So, either the market is not full of the same crap, or you do not mind buying crap! In any case, I find it unfair to lump all the supplement companies in the same boat! There are certainly dubious supplement companies around, but there are still innovative companies that release products based on solid research, and manufactured at the highest levels of scientific and ethical standards. Someone once said something like "You can fool all the people some of the time; you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time". So, companies that produce hyped products that are ineffective can only fool people once and hardly have any repeat customers and definitely no solid loyal customer base.

    I hope your comments were not directed at Applied Nutriceuticals. There would be no justification for such a case. AN's products have received consistently positive feedback from non-affiliated users. Talking about product versions 2.0, and whatnot, anyone that objectively compares NeoVar and NeoVar Recomped, for instance, would find that NeoVar Recomped is on a completely different league, in terms of innovation, synergy, and effectiveness.

    Your comments should have been appropriate in the form of a new (neutral) thread, so people can leave their opinions there. To post such comments in a particular company's section and thread is completely out of place, especially if the focal company is known as a trend setter in terms of exceptionally effective products!
    First of all. Again, i have nothing against AN...as a matter of fact, I like the products, and use them (igf-2, etc). I do believe AN does a quality job on their stuff, but i guess i took my frustration out on the wrong thread. It just seems like there is always someone coming out with something. It never stops. Honestly, yes, I do keep buying this "crap'. Why? I guess I feel like i read enough about a product and research it that i think it would help me. So, i do fall into the trap, but it is a fun trap for the most part. I love supplements, but i dont go nuts like most people here and buy $200/month , but i probably would if i could afford it.

    In summary....just gets frustrating to the common man who tries to keep up with this, that , and whatever, and as soon as he likes something (neovar, for instance), another friggin version comes out....ya know what i mean. Oh well, enough ranting. When is the next nutra sell....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Awesome News About the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in