rpm/drive/neo/igf with an epi product?

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

rpm/drive/neo/igf with an epi product?

I'm building and budgeting for a havoc cycle. From the results I've already experienced with drive/igf2 I want to keep and add more into my havoc cycle.

I'm just wanting to make sure that they're compatible with each other.

Thoughts?
    Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%

no one?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Rugger,
    Somehow, I missed this thread/post. Throwing in RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 will not only reinforce your gains, but would also permit you to retain those gains at a qualitatively higher level. You should enjoy the results!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Thumbs up Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Rugger,
    Somehow, I missed this thread/post. Throwing in RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 will not only reinforce your gains, but would also permit you to retain those gains at a qualitatively higher level. You should enjoy the results!
    ^^^I definitely agree here. You'll more than likely retain your gains, but you just might continue to make more gains as well with that stack. To give you a great example of how well DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM work...I have kept all of my strength gains from that stack that I finished a few months ago and I've kept the muscle mass as well...your gains and results won't disappear from that stack as long as you continue to eat right and keep your training consistent. While using natural supps make take longer to kick in and work as opposed to PH's and AAS...the gains and results you get from natural supps also stay with you much longer. However, thats just my two cents!

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

RPM and Drive have other benefits aside from Testosterone Mimetic (cAMP release, ATP synthesis, deoxyadenosine and cordycepic acid improving sex-drive and so on), however, they are better used in a Post Cycle environment. That is just my opinion, however.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    RPM and Drive have other benefits aside from Testosterone Mimetic (cAMP release, ATP synthesis, deoxyadenosine and cordycepic acid improving sex-drive and so on), however, they are better used in a Post Cycle environment. That is just my opinion, however.
    Do you think it would be beneficial as a bridge? Maybe start dosing AN products the last 2 weeks of the cycle and continue into PCT.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The versatility of an RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 stack makes is appropriate for pre-, intra-, and post-cycle supplementation. Many have used the stack in the different portions of their cycles.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

i tend to agree. even though i feel rpm can be used with any thing

id reserve myself to running all threw of those starting about the final week of havoc

unless you got the funds to get more. this would help keep and possibly continue to gain even after the havoc cycle as you begin to ramp back up production of ur natural hormones
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The versatility of an RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 stack makes is appropriate for pre-, intra-, and post-cycle supplementation. Many have used the stack in the different portions of their cycles.
    Have you ever used anabolic compounds? It would be, in my opinion, somewhat counterintuitive to use these supplements in an environment where vastly more powerful compounds are being used for the same goal. Why begin them intra-cycle, only to reach a point of diminishing returns during post cycle when their effects are needed?

Similar Forum Threads

1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. anyone use drive?
    By nickolas388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 07:33 AM
  3. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM
  4. Drive + RPM...
    By nickrut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:13 PM
  5. Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 12:13 PM