Another RPM and DRIVE timing pls??

  1. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Smile Another RPM and DRIVE timing pls??


    Hi guys,
    I'm Indonesian and this is my first time using this stack, I'm a bit confused with the dosing time because of my evening workout and by the way I'm 70kg it's around 154lbs and my height 168cm. My work out is always in the evening at 9pm and i usually sleep at 1.30am. I wonder if i use RPM at 6 or 7pm will that bother my sleep? if yes, then what is the best time for it then?
    For DRIVE, will it also bother my sleep if i take it around 8pm or so?
    I also want to use hemodraulix for my another pre w/o supp is it ok to add that?

    Thank you.

  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    drive shouldn't bother your sleep. If you take the rpm at 7, that gives you 6 hours before bed, which ought to be ok. you'll have to play with that a little and see how it goes, maybe taking the rpm earlier if necessary. some people take it closer to bedtime than that.

    hemodraulix is ok to add with it if you'd like. its quite a nice supplement for feeling a strong pump.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Thank's for your fast reply bro...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    sizzzle9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0

    i take 2 rpm and 2 drive before my workout at noon. But i also take an rpm dose around 8 that night when i get my cardio in. I can feel myself sweating more with the dose (thermogenic) I am fine sleeping though. I usually go to bed around 11:30. In fact i work myself harder in my workout, so i sleep much better. I think u will be fine taking ur dose because u go to bed later than i even do. Thats just me but i think u should be alright. The drive hasnt had any effect on my sleep either.
  5. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sizzzle9 View Post
    i take 2 rpm and 2 drive before my workout at noon. But i also take an rpm dose around 8 that night when i get my cardio in. I can feel myself sweating more with the dose (thermogenic) I am fine sleeping though. I usually go to bed around 11:30. In fact i work myself harder in my workout, so i sleep much better. I think u will be fine taking ur dose because u go to bed later than i even do. Thats just me but i think u should be alright. The drive hasnt had any effect on my sleep either.
    So you just take rpm and drive altogether at the same time? So if i take drive and rpm around 8 will that be like double the stim? or should i just separate the rpm around 5 then drive at 8 before workout? One more thing, sorry, i have a very much newbie question..it says on the label for my weight that take 2 caps daily, but everyone here take 2 or 3 caps two times daily, btw i'm 154lbs.

    Thank's.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron07 View Post
    it says on the label for my weight that take 2 caps daily, but everyone here take 2 or 3 caps two times daily, btw i'm 154lbs.

    Thank's.

    for that are you asking about drive or about rpm?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Drive
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    2 twice a day would be best
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Can i also stack drive - rpm with dieseltest h?

    Thank's
  10. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Yes!


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron07 View Post
    Can i also stack drive - rpm with dieseltest h?

    Thank's
    Yes you can stack those three. While I have never used the DTH product myself, I have heard pretty good feedback about it. However, in my personal opinion...regardless of my affiliation, or rep position I would opt for IGF-2 myself...its my fav supplement in general, not just my fav product from AN. If you already have DTH on hand than by all means go for it bud...DRIVE/DTH/RPM should be a pretty solid stack. The next time out though...give IGF-2 a shot and do a comparison on what you personally like better between DTH and IGF-2. Good luck getting some great results! Keep us posted!

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Registered User
    Iron07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yes you can stack those three. While I have never used the DTH product myself, I have heard pretty good feedback about it. However, in my personal opinion...regardless of my affiliation, or rep position I would opt for IGF-2 myself...its my fav supplement in general, not just my fav product from AN. If you already have DTH on hand than by all means go for it bud...DRIVE/DTH/RPM should be a pretty solid stack. The next time out though...give IGF-2 a shot and do a comparison on what you personally like better between DTH and IGF-2. Good luck getting some great results! Keep us posted!

    Cheers!
    Alright! I'm so convinced that i'll get a very good result with this stack. :bb: Thank's!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UTT timing vs Pills timing -twice daily?
    By ipotrofos in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:20 PM
  2. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in