How long before...

1. Registered User

How long before...

I should take a break on RPM? Coming up on 4 months straight now. I just upped my dose to 3 caps pre-workout the past few days and it has made a tremendous diference. Think I was underdosing before.

I was thinking break for a month than start back again, but there is honestly nothing on the market I want to use as a replacement.

2. Registered User

Well I just rwad the FAQ and answered my own question. Im still curious if anyone thinks cycling is a good idea??? Thanks much.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz;
    Well I just rwad the FAQ and answered my own question. Im still curious if anyone thinks cycling is a good idea??? Thanks much.
    Cycling is usually encouraged to reduce the possibility of the body developing tolerance (becoming insensitive) to the compounds. Yet, there are users that have been on RPM more or less since its release. Non-stop! As long as they were able to get the expected results on it, without having to escalate the doses every now and then, they stayed on the product. So, it is always an individual decision. If you feel a need to cycle it (for four or so weeks), because you do not get the usual results from it anymore at the usual doses, by all means do so. If it is working for you and you wish to continue supplementation, you could also do so. One alternative to a complete off-cycle is to reduce the regular on-cycle dose by half for maintenance purposes before the on-cycle commences.
    Thanks for supporting Applied Nutriceuticals. All the best!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User

Thanks for the info. Now that taking 3 seems to be the optimal dose, I will stay with that through another bottle, then take a month off.

Its just one of those rare supplements, like creatine, that I dont ever want to stop taking.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up You really don't have to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    Thanks for the info. Now that taking 3 seems to be the optimal dose, I will stay with that through another bottle, then take a month off.

Its just one of those rare supplements, like creatine, that I dont ever want to stop taking.
    As long as you have the money to do so there is no need to stop honestly. The stim effects from RPM are secondary honestly. The other effects that come with it are much more valuable imo. The effects get better over time. However, if you really want the RPM to give you a kick in the pants every time out why not try stacking it with Reset A.D. from PAL? I've seen a couple of guys do that and said it worked out pretty good for them. Just a suggestion.

However, cycling is not such a bad thing either. I was just trying to give you an alternative bud. Regardless of what you do...keep working hard bud!

Cheers
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As long as you have the money to do so there is no need to stop honestly. The stim effects from RPM are secondary honestly. The other effects that come with it are much more valuable imo. The effects get better over time. However, if you really want the RPM to give you a kick in the pants every time out why not try stacking it with Reset A.D. from PAL? I've seen a couple of guys do that and said it worked out pretty good for them. Just a suggestion.

However, cycling is not such a bad thing either. I was just trying to give you an alternative bud. Regardless of what you do...keep working hard bud!

Cheers
    That was going to be my EXACT suggestion.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM