1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

RPM/ DRIVE at the SAME TIME

RPM says to take 1 hour pre-workout

DRIVE says to take upon waking and 1 hour pre-workout.

In my case, waking up IS one hour pre-workout. So can I take my 6 DRIVE caps and 5 RPM caps at the same time?
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic;
    RPM says to take 1 hour pre-workout

DRIVE says to take upon waking and 1 hour pre-workout.

In my case, waking up IS one hour pre-workout. So can I take my 6 DRIVE caps and 5 RPM caps at the same time?
    Not optimal. How much do you weigh?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Not optimal. How much do you weigh?

I wish I would have looked around a little bit more before posting this. It seems like hardly anybody sticks to the recommended dosage anyway.

I was going to take 3 DRIVE upon waking with the 5 RPM, then 3 DRIVE later that afternoon.

How's that?
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Thats better!

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post

I wish I would have looked around a little bit more before posting this. It seems like hardly anybody sticks to the recommended dosage anyway.

I was going to take 3 DRIVE upon waking with the 5 RPM, then 3 DRIVE later that afternoon.

How's that?
    Thats more of an optimal choice. I generally split my doses of RPM too because I liked to have the pumped feeling all day, but it can be taken just pre-workout because that is what is made for. However, with DRIVE you have to split the doses or you are not letting the product do its intended work. The reason you split the doses is to keep your cAMP levels elevated throughout the day. Now I could go into more scientific detail, but I have a feeling the stragepedia might take care of that if you want to know more...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How's that?
    SamBoz has made a good contribution already. It is generally important to keep in mind that the recommended dosage are guidelines. They are by no means cast in stone. I weigh about 235lbs and take 8 capsules of Drive and 6 capsules of RPM everyday during my stack. As for IGF-2, I take anything between 12 and 15 capsules daily, in addition to Drive and RPM. One beauty of RPM, Drive, and other AN products is the flexibility in dosing. It helps to experiment a bit to see what dosage levels your body responds best to.
    In your situation, I would recommend 4-5 Drive with 4 RPM pre-workout, and the balance later in the day (to reach 6 Drive and 5 RPM). Your workouts would take a different dimension when you stack 4-5 Drive with 4 RPM. Feel free to try alternative options, if you prefer. Wish you great workouts!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

Thanks everybody. I'll play around with it.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Thanks everybody. I'll play around with it.
    You are welcome, Sir! Enjoy your stack!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.27%

In your situation, I would recommend 4-5 Drive with 4 RPM pre-workout, and the balance later in the day (to reach 6 Drive and 5 RPM). Your workouts would take a different dimension when you stack 4-5 Drive with 4 RPM. Feel free to try alternative options, if you prefer. Wish you great workouts!
    i did 3 Drive w/ 5 RPM pre and then 3 Drive about an hour after my lunch ... same thing as the OP with waking up and being in the gym an hour later ... I'll have to try the increased Drive pre (two bottles shipped today) and compare the two dosing methods

I've had to cut back on the RPM to only 3 pre ... too much sweating at the office after my workouts when I was taking 5
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by strester;
    I've had to cut back on the RPM to only 3 pre ... too much sweating at the office after my workouts when I was taking 5
    Many users report excellent results with stacking 6 Drive and 3 RPM daily. Cumulative impact remains solid. That is synergy!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

So I think I left this thread agreeing to take 5 RPM and 3 DRIVE upon waking, (which is also an hour before I work out) and 3 DRIVE later on.

What about cardio-only days?

What about totally OFF days?
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

So I think I left this thread agreeing to take 5 RPM and 3 DRIVE upon waking, (which is also an hour before I work out) and 3 DRIVE later on.

What about cardio-only days?

What about totally OFF days?
    Your dose on cardio-only days should be the same as on workout-days. On off-days, you should take your full dose of Drive and reduce your RPM dose by half, if you want.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

You got it chief.

Much appreciated, thank you.
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

Man, there's something about me and cellulose or the gelatin or SOMETHINg, but taking more than a couple of pills fills me up like I just ate a 5-course meal. Forget about WMS or Whey after my workout or I'll vomit my brains out. Can I crack the 5 RPM's into a sip of water so I can still get in my post-workout nutrition? (this is without the 3 DRIVE, that's getting here today so I'll be starting it tomorrow).
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

.... Can I crack the 5 RPM's into a sip of water so I can still get in my post-workout nutrition?...
    Sure! Some take that approach. The compounds would hit your system faster. Be warned, though: RPM powder was not meant to be a nice-tasting beverage!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

Sure! Some take that approach. The compounds would hit your system faster. Be warned, though: RPM powder was not meant to be a nice-tasting beverage!
    Haha thanks, man. Always right here to jump on my questions and concerns!

I'm prepared for the taste of the powder, but will the powder fall out of the capsule in its entirety or will there be some residue sticking to the walls of the cap? I mean, so maybe I'd use 6 instead of 5 to compensate for the powder I'm not getting? I'm overanalyzing this...
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

I'm prepared for the taste of the powder, but will the powder fall out of the capsule in its entirety or will there be some residue sticking to the walls of the cap? I mean, so maybe I'd use 6 instead of 5 to compensate for the powder I'm not getting? I'm overanalyzing this...
    No, you are not "over-analyzing" anything! We are there to support you! No need to take six capsules. There will be no meaningful residue, if at all any. Enjoy your drink!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

Thank you much!
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%

Thumbs up Stragepedia covered it, but...

Yeah your good to go there bud. However, good luck with taking the powder straight. Its certainly a one of a kind experience. If that doesn't give you a kick in the pants nothing will...seriously! The effects of the combo tend to hit harder as well. Good luck and have fun
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yeah your good to go there bud. However, good luck with taking the powder straight. Its certainly a one of a kind experience. If that doesn't give you a kick in the pants nothing will...seriously! The effects of the combo tend to hit harder as well. Good luck and have fun
    Think I should take the powder a half-hour pre-workout because it's faster?
    Celtic Labs Rep

PHFSupplements.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

A half-hour to forty-five minutes pre-workout. It would vary for different users.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn! I can attest to that - works a treat if you can stomach the taste
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%

Here's a trick to try!

This is something that I did and noticed fantastic results. I broke the RPM and DRIVE caps open and then gunned the powders down with some diet 7UP (the powders are rough, but the 7UP really does help put them down much easier and leaves no aftertaste to bother you) 15 minutes prior to leaving for the gym. Once I got to the gym and did my stretching and then quick 5 mins of warmup cardio on the elliptical I was ready to destroy the weights...All in all it was about 30-35 mins after I took the powders before I started to hit the weights and I could really feel the effects kick in hard! However, that is just my experience and an experiment I tried so take it with a grain of salt as it may not work for you. However, it is something you could try to see if it works to your liking. My advice is to always experiment and find out what works best for you
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

i have heard nothing but awsome about these two products. i cant wait to get these then the new neovar coming out soon. I am only 150 pounds but i can get good ideas from this thread alone even if it is not my weightclass. breaking the caps for faster release.. good thinkin if u are short on time. cant wait to get my purchase in
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.14%

I just came upon this thread. Are there any safety-related issues with "mega-dosing" the supplements (IG-2, RPM, Drive). by Mega-dosing I mean taking more than twice the recommended dosage. I'm about 170 lbs but I've used these supps on and off since they were released and built up somewhat of a tolerance. I would likely scale up slowly but I'm curious what I should expect and if there are any safety concerns to be aware up (I would bet that there were at least a few things to watch out for).

Also, what sort of effect do you think I'd see if I went from my current 8 caps of IGF-2/day to something like 12 Caps?

Finally, I'm also curious about the liquid dosing method. Is there any increased risk or new safety concerns with this method? Are there any compounds in these supplements that could be harmful at such doses, even if it's just in extremely rare cases?

Thanks in advance!
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth;
    I just came upon this thread. Are there any safety-related issues with "mega-dosing" the supplements (IG-2, RPM, Drive). by Mega-dosing I mean taking more than twice the recommended dosage. I'm about 170 lbs but I've used these supps on and off since they were released and built up somewhat of a tolerance. I would likely scale up slowly but I'm curious what I should expect and if there are any safety concerns to be aware up (I would bet that there were at least a few things to watch out for).
    Taking more than twice the recommended dosages of IGF-2, RPM, and Drive is not only wasteful, but could produce adverse effects. This is not just restricted to IGF-2, RPM, and Drive, rather to most other supplements. Although the products contain effective doses of the ingredients, a dosage increase of one or so capsules should not be a problem. Doubling the dosages should be avoided.

It is not clear what you meant by taking the supplements "on and off". You can take the recommended dosages for four weeks and take a two-week break. Or you do an eight-week-on and four-week-off cycle. These alternatives have worked very well for most.

Also, what sort of effect do you think I'd see if I went from my current 8 caps of IGF-2/day to something like 12 Caps?
    Usually, you should see better gains in endurance, strength, lean mass, testosterone synthesis and prolactin inhibition, adaptogenic protection, and so on. You can do 12 capsules daily for about two weeks and taper down to eight for the rest of your supplementation.

Finally, I'm also curious about the liquid dosing method. Is there any increased risk or new safety concerns with this method? Are there any compounds in these supplements that could be harmful at such doses, even if it's just in extremely rare cases?
    What you you mean by "liquid dosing method"? IGF-2, RPM, and Drive are only available in capped powder form.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%

Thumbs up The products are safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post

Thanks in advance!
    You really don't have to worry about safety concerns. The worst side effects that would most likely occur would be sleeplessness, increased irritability, indigestion, upset stomach, etc. Nothing too serious...however I am not a doctor so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. Before megadosing anything you should be aware of all interactions you may have and you should have a good idea of what your limits are. Besides megadosing these products is pointless because it ends with you leaving your wallet empty much faster and not fully accomplished results...a smarter idea would be to grab some bioperine and stick with the recommended dosages...a much cheaper and more effective alternative to megadosing these products.

Now as for the liquid dosing method...I'm sure you mean breaking the caps open and gunning down the raw powders. Basically the only thing you have to worry about with that is you being able to take the powders down...IGF-2 in particular is rough in powder form, I do not suggest trying it this way because you will gag and more than likely feel like throwing up afterwards and probably do so...there is a reason why some things are capped...

Just my two cents bud! If you need anymore assistance...please post here, or pm me.

Cheers!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  2. Long time listener, first time caller.
    By SirWatts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:23 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:28 PM
  5. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:31 PM