Help with this cutting stack

Lipothrophin-PM
    IGF-2
    DCP
    Drive
    RPM
    Leviathan Reloaded
    Retain 2

I found this stack on here and I ordered it but I can't seem to find the recommended doses. I can't remember which ones to cut the doses in half. I am 200lbs, not too much body fat. I am trying to lose abdominal fat as that is pretty much where it all is. Not exactly sure on the body fat percentage though. I lift 6 days a week and do cardio 4-5 days a week. Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
    Lipothrophin-PM
    IGF-2
    DCP
    Drive
    RPM
    Leviathan Reloaded
    Retain 2

I found this stack on here and I ordered it but I can't seem to find the recommended doses. I can't remember which ones to cut the doses in half. I am 200lbs, not too much body fat. I am trying to lose abdominal fat as that is pretty much where it all is. Not exactly sure on the body fat percentage though. I lift 6 days a week and do cardio 4-5 days a week. Thanks

That is a lot of supplements right there. So are you trying to cut or gain some mass/lose BF at the same time (recomp)?

When cutting dosages in half, you would either want to cut the Leviathan or RPM dosage in half due to the caffeine content.

For RPM. 5 is what a 200lbs person should take. Try 3 pre-workout and 2 later in the day (depending on what time you lift). If you WO at night, Im not sure how you would want to take the other 2 caps.

Same thing with Drive. 3 pre-workout and 3 later in the day. Or you could do a 2/2/2 split throughout the day.

I would take 1 Leviathan (half dosage) and 2 DCP Pre-workout. Then take 1 Leviathan pill later (1-2 hours) after your lift. Not really sure on the rest of the DCP dosages but I would dose the DCP/Leviathan based on how you feel. I dont know if you need both of them. Try 1 and see how you feel. Possibly leave the Leviathan out for another time. Just use DCP and focus on your cardio and diet.

Not sure on the Retain or IGF-2 either. Im not well informed on Test-boosters/cortisol blockers at all. You may want to take a small dose of IGF-2 at night time but some people have had a hard time sleeping.

Hopefully some Reps can come in here and help you with the rest. Good luck!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Hey thanks...yea I was wanting that rep that gave the recommended dosage before. I can't seem to find that thread though. It was about a guy wanting to join the military and he had to loose like 60 lbs in a short period of time or something. Appreciate the info.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
    Hey thanks...yea I was wanting that rep that gave the recommended dosage before. I can't seem to find that thread though. It was about a guy wanting to join the military and he had to loose like 60 lbs in a short period of time or something. Appreciate the info.
    no problem.

Talk to either Lanbane, rms80 or TheMyth. They will help ya out.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smalls1;
    Lipothrophin-PM
    IGF-2
    DCP
    Drive
    RPM
    Leviathan Reloaded
    Retain 2

That's a dense stack you have. Considering the amount of training you do weekly, I would drop Retain 2 (and use it in a subsequent stack), dose RPM lower (first, due to the caffeine in RPM and Leviathan Reloaded, and second, because when you stack IGF-2/Drive/RPM, you can use less RPM without losing overall cumulative effectiveness), and does Leviathan Reloaded half.

One dosing protocol would look like this:

Non-Workout Days (Non-Gym Days)

Before Breakfast (empty stomach):
    3 IGF-2
    2 Drive
    1 RPM
    2 DCP
    1 Leviathan Reloaded

About 45 Minutes Before Lunch (On Empty Stomach):
    2 DCP

Before Dinner (empty stomach and about 45 minutes before dinner):
    3 Drive
    2 RPM
    2 DCP
    3 IGF-2
    1 Leviathan Reloaded

Before Sleep (30 - 45 minutes; empty stomach):
    3 IGF-2
    3 Lipotrophin-PM

Workout Days (Gym Days)

Before Breakfast (empty stomach):
    3 IGF-2
    2 Drive
    1 RPM
    2 DCP
    1 Leviathan Reloaded

About 45 Minutes Before Lunch (On Empty Stomach):
    2 DCP

Before Workout (empty stomach and about 45 - 60 minutes before workout):
    3 Drive
    2 RPM
    2 DCP
    3 IGF-2
    1 Leviathan Reloaded

Before Sleep (30 - 45 minutes; empty stomach):
    3 IGF-2
    3 Lipotrophin-PM

Sure, there are different possible dosing protocols. I just suggested one possible set. Let us know if you need further clarification.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Thanks for the info. I have definately noticed the intensity of my workout increase. I can go longer and harder during cardio. We will see how the lifting goes this afternoon. I will also try to report back every now and again.

I also forgot to mention I take Animal Pak for my multi vitamin and daily doses of fish oil and flax seed oil.

Breakfast:
    Oatmeal, Banana

Lunch:
    Chicken, cooked carrots, raw broccoli and cucumbers, cantaloupe, pineapple and an orange.

Snack: Apple

Dinner:
    Whatever they are serving...

Snack: Orange, Banana

Late night meal:
    Usually eggs and fruit
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wish you a lot of success!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I had an insane shoulder workout. It is definately the hardest I have worked out since I started lifting again. Also got a little bicep and tricep action in. I don't think I will have trouble going to sleep tonight because I am really tired right now.

Dinner: Roast beef, corn, raw broccoli, cucumbers and carrots

One time max 15 NOV 07:
    Bench: 190 lbs

One time max 26 Jan 08:
    Bench: 250 lbs (225 x 4 reps)
    Squat: 250ish lbs (185 x 10 reps)

I don't really do one time maxes as I do not want to injure myself. I also did a cycle of Animal Test/Animal Stak in between there.
  9. Diamond Member

Great! Sounds good!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with a cutting stack, choices below!
    By Massiah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:17 AM
  2. Help with an LG stack for cut please!
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 12:09 AM
  3. help with my cutting stack
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:24 PM
  4. Please help with this stack!
    By nickjr000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 07:37 PM