IGF-2 Review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    IGF-2 Review


    I ran 2 bottles of IGF-2 over the past 6 weeks, first at a dose of 10 caps/day and then 12 caps/day. My goals for this was to lean out some while gaining strength and increasing my cardio. My diet was not immaculate during this run, which somewhat skewed the results, but I still had a great run.

    First the quantitative:
    Flat BP-185x3 --------->190x3
    BB Rows-245x12------->285x10
    Dips-BW+60x5--------->BW+80x4
    Military Press-135x5--->145x5
    DB Rows (DC style)110x10+5----->120x10+7+5
    Close-Grip BP-155x5----->205x3
    Ancillary lifts (e.g. curls, laterals, pressdowns, etc) also increased in both weight and reps

    Weight-175----->173
    BF%-?? If I had to guess, I went from 11% to 10%

    Now for the subjective:
    1. Great pumps, fullness, and vascularity
    2. Increased mind-muscle connection
    3. Increased recovery
    4. Cardio, both aerobic and anaerboic, increased
    5. No increase in results from 10 caps-12 caps; sleep was actually worse (Rhodiola is the likely culprit her)
    6. Acne increased start around day 8 or so
    7. Relaxed feeling 30-40 minutes after dosing
    8. Some slight hypo issues during long training session
    9. Good mood elevation


    I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no PCT for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.

    Again, congrats AN for making an awesome product that helped out with strength, cardio, and body comp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  2. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,698
    Rep Power
    513131

    Sounds good. I experienced some of the same results just from toying around with dosages last month. Improvements in sleep, recovery and muscle fullness were noticed right away. Skin got oily very quickly which tells me something is working.

    Plan to use the rest of my batch soon as I get back into lifting shape. Stacked with Drive..it's the shizz.
  3. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    IGF-2 is one of those rare blends that can deliver superior benefits on multiple fronts. Endurance. Strength. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection...

    A simple and versatile blend, IGF-2 can be used to dramatically improve the potency and effectiveness of just about any stack.
    Last edited by strategicmove; 12-18-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ErgoPumped
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89660

    glad to see i wasnt the only one with the minor oil issue

    good to know im in good company

    solid review, solid product

    one of the finer more unique products out there
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    glad to see i wasnt the only one with the minor oil issue

    good to know im in good company

    solid review, solid product

    one of the finer more unique products out there
    I was very satisfied with the results I got from it. Very underrated supplement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    362

    great review, I still have only tried rpm from AN, once this holiday season is over though definitely need to give drive/igf2 a run.
  7. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    great review, I still have only tried rpm from AN, once this holiday season is over though definitely need to give drive/igf2 a run.
    Drive/IGF-2 is an awesome stack. Consider adding RPM to that combo and you would end up with results comparable to those from the use of very mild steroids Which ever stack you end up selecting, we would very much appreciate a feedback of your experience.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Registered User
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    362

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Drive/IGF-2 is an awesome stack. Consider adding RPM to that combo and you would end up with results comparable to those from the use of very mild steroids Which ever stack you end up selecting, we would very much appreciate a feedback of your experience.
    I am already an RPM addict, have not worked out without it since July. The only thing holding me back from Drive is i want to run it at 6 caps per day, so 2 bottles a month is a tad expensive, that and its holiday time, gotta get the family gifts. I would definitely log it, as I am looking at a sick recomp/cut starting mid-january or earlier if my finances improve slightly. currently sitting at 10%bf, and I am sure drive/IGF-2/neovar would rip me up inside out. (along with proper diet of course)
  9. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I am already an RPM addict, have not worked out without it since July. The only thing holding me back from Drive is i want to run it at 6 caps per day, so 2 bottles a month is a tad expensive, that and its holiday time, gotta get the family gifts. I would definitely log it, as I am looking at a sick recomp/cut starting mid-january or earlier if my finances improve slightly. currently sitting at 10%bf, and I am sure drive/IGF-2/neovar would rip me up inside out. (along with proper diet of course)
    RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar should be explosive! See how your finances go in January. If it turns out that you might need some help on the Drive, let me know. With some luck, I may be able to arrange something for you, if you would log your stack!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    great review, I still have only tried rpm from AN, once this holiday season is over though definitely need to give drive/igf2 a run.
    RPM is a staple for me. 4caps pre-WO and I am ready to take on anything.:bb3:
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Registered User
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    362

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar should be explosive! See how your finances go in January. If it turns out that you might need some help on the Drive, let me know. With some luck, I may be able to arrange something for you, if you would log your stack!
    I would definitely log it, and I am up for ANY kind of help on that stack!
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I would definitely log it, and I am up for ANY kind of help on that stack!
    Drive/RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar will be a sick stack.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Registered User
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    362

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Drive/RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar will be a sick stack.
    definitely. i followed your log and was impressed with how you maintained strength while cutting weight. I am looking for similar results for some upcoming athletic competitions.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    definitely. i followed your log and was impressed with how you maintained strength while cutting weight. I am looking for similar results for some upcoming athletic competitions.
    I didn't just maintain strength, I gained strength. The thing I noticed most was increased recovery and lessening of DOMS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I would definitely log it, and I am up for ANY kind of help on that stack!
    Let me know when the time comes.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Thumbs up Great Review!


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I ran 2 bottles of IGF-2 over the past 6 weeks, first at a dose of 10 caps/day and then 12 caps/day. My goals for this was to lean out some while gaining strength and increasing my cardio. My diet was not immaculate during this run, which somewhat skewed the results, but I still had a great run.

    First the quantitative:
    Flat BP-185x3 --------->190x3
    BB Rows-245x12------->285x10
    Dips-BW+60x5--------->BW+80x4
    Military Press-135x5--->145x5
    DB Rows (DC style)110x10+5----->120x10+7+5
    Close-Grip BP-155x5----->205x3
    Ancillary lifts (e.g. curls, laterals, pressdowns, etc) also increased in both weight and reps

    Weight-175----->173
    BF%-?? If I had to guess, I went from 11% to 10%

    Now for the subjective:
    1. Great pumps, fullness, and vascularity
    2. Increased mind-muscle connection
    3. Increased recovery
    4. Cardio, both aerobic and anaerboic, increased
    5. No increase in results from 10 caps-12 caps; sleep was actually worse (Rhodiola is the likely culprit her)
    6. Acne increased start around day 8 or so
    7. Relaxed feeling 30-40 minutes after dosing
    8. Some slight hypo issues during long training session
    9. Good mood elevation


    I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no post cycle therapy for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.

    Again, congrats AN for making an awesome product that helped out with strength, cardio, and body comp.
    Great review bud. BTW....stacking it with DRIVE and RPM is a fun thrill ride. I am 4 weeks into that stack right now. I'm loving my results, I've run all three before, but never stacked all three together. Its definitely worth running though when you get a chance.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19;
    ...BTW....stacking it with DRIVE and RPM is a fun thrill ride. I am 4 weeks into that stack right now. I'm loving my results, I've run all three before, but never stacked all three together. Its definitely worth running though when you get a chance.
    I hear you, Sir! IGF-2/RPM/Drive is a stack everyone should do at least once. Then make it a habit!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Registered User
    pavb10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,326
    Rep Power
    13993

    Im 18 years old and playing college football. Im about to undergo surgery to fix two small hernias and should be back to lifting in 2-3 weeks. When i come back to lifting i want to try IGF-2. Right now im 6-2 220 and 9.4%. I wana put on about 8-9 pounds of muscle between now and august 14. I want to keep my speed and endurance but get my weight and strength up. Can IGF-2 help me with these 8-9 pounds? What should i stack it with? i dont think i need RPM or Drive.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Im 18 years old and playing college football. Im about to undergo surgery to fix two small hernias and should be back to lifting in 2-3 weeks. When i come back to lifting i want to try IGF-2. Right now im 6-2 220 and 9.4%. I wana put on about 8-9 pounds of muscle between now and august 14. I want to keep my speed and endurance but get my weight and strength up. Can IGF-2 help me with these 8-9 pounds? What should i stack it with? i dont think i need RPM or Drive.
    I would say that you're too young to need a test/GH booster. Diet should be your primary concern.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    pavb10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,326
    Rep Power
    13993

    ive tryed a number of test boosters with no results to speak of. This isnt a steroid, its natural as is a test booster. why would i be too young?
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    ive tryed a number of test boosters with no results to speak of. This isnt a steroid, its natural as is a test booster. why would i be too young?
    I am very aware that this a NH supplement, but I say that you're too young because you are 18, which is around the prime age for natty test.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Registered User
    MoTiV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Squat Rack
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    287

    Great review Rodja, I have a question. #8 you mentioned hypo. What is hypo?

    I'm currently running a Bolic/RPM/IGF2 stack and I'm horrible with the length of my workouts. They almost always go longer than 60 minutes but I drink a lot of aminos to help offset the problem.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    Great review Rodja, I have a question. #8 you mentioned hypo. What is hypo?

    I'm currently running a Bolic/RPM/IGF2 stack and I'm horrible with the length of my workouts. They almost always go longer than 60 minutes but I drink a lot of aminos to help offset the problem.
    Hypoglycemia aka blood-glucose crash. This happened during my cardio sessions which I did after lifting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Registered User
    MoTiV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Squat Rack
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Hypoglycemia aka blood-glucose crash. This happened during my cardio sessions which I did after lifting.
    Great thanks, I don't get a pump anymore working out I think its the beta alanine.

    My body doesn't get tired but after intense workouts my brain gets tired if that makes sense, I can't concentrate as much so I know its time to go. Lately when this happens I can't jog home, I want to but my brain says no.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    Great thanks, I don't get a pump anymore working out I think its the beta alanine.

    My body doesn't get tired but after intense workouts my brain gets tired if that makes sense, I can't concentrate as much so I know its time to go. Lately when this happens I can't jog home, I want to but my brain says no.
    BA does not effect your ability to get a pump. I take between 6-8g of BA and do not have any problem. Try decreasing the weight that you're currently using and focus on expanding and contracting the muscle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    also depending on the muscle group, maybe trying a burnout exercise at the end. a light weight triceps pushdowns, hammer curl, bb row, etc done for 30+ reps. that tends to bring up a pump if one is going to happen at all
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Drive/RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar will be a sick stack.
    Sorry - but the price is just prohibitive on that one.

    Would probably be good though - but regular people could run either Drive or IGF-2. Not both.
  28. Registered User
    MoTiV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Squat Rack
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    BA does not effect your ability to get a pump. I take between 6-8g of BA and do not have any problem. Try decreasing the weight that you're currently using and focus on expanding and contracting the muscle.
    Then I'm totally confused because that was the only real significant change I made to my supplements. I've been switching up my routines the past couple of weeks and moved into a more bodybuilding workout but still no pump. Its been gone for over 2 months now. Its not a big deal except I can't tell when my legs have had it in squats so I think it actually helps me go to all out failure.
  29. Registered User
    Slamu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I ran 2 bottles of IGF-2 over the past 6 weeks, first at a dose of 10 caps/day and then 12 caps/day. My goals for this was to lean out some while gaining strength and increasing my cardio. My diet was not immaculate during this run, which somewhat skewed the results, but I still had a great run.

    First the quantitative:
    Flat BP-185x3 --------->190x3
    BB Rows-245x12------->285x10
    Dips-BW+60x5--------->BW+80x4
    Military Press-135x5--->145x5
    DB Rows (DC style)110x10+5----->120x10+7+5
    Close-Grip BP-155x5----->205x3
    Ancillary lifts (e.g. curls, laterals, pressdowns, etc) also increased in both weight and reps

    Weight-175----->173
    BF%-?? If I had to guess, I went from 11% to 10%

    Now for the subjective:
    1. Great pumps, fullness, and vascularity
    2. Increased mind-muscle connection
    3. Increased recovery
    4. Cardio, both aerobic and anaerboic, increased
    5. No increase in results from 10 caps-12 caps; sleep was actually worse (Rhodiola is the likely culprit her)
    6. Acne increased start around day 8 or so
    7. Relaxed feeling 30-40 minutes after dosing
    8. Some slight hypo issues during long training session
    9. Good mood elevation


    I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no PCT for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.

    Again, congrats AN for making an awesome product that helped out with strength, cardio, and body comp.
    Does anyone know what type of results I would get by stacking IGF-2 with Test2 ?
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamu View Post
    Does anyone know what type of results I would get by stacking IGF-2 with Test2 ?
    Are you referring to John Scott's Nitro Test2? It would be fine to stack with IGF-2. As far as what type of results you "would get by stacking IGF-2 with Test2" - look at each product's effects and "claims" to get some idea of what you could expect (note that not all effects may be seen or felt by everyone); as far as specifics, no one can tell you that, since many other factors (i.e. individual factors, nutrition, training, other supplements, etc.) come into play.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Biotivia Pro Max Phase 2 (PMP2) + IGF-2 log/review
    By Dark_Ansem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. First IGF Cycle-Please Review
    By bigbrock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.