IGF-2 Review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

IGF-2 Review

I ran 2 bottles of IGF-2 over the past 6 weeks, first at a dose of 10 caps/day and then 12 caps/day. My goals for this was to lean out some while gaining strength and increasing my cardio. My diet was not immaculate during this run, which somewhat skewed the results, but I still had a great run.

First the quantitative:
    Flat BP-185x3 --------->190x3
    BB Rows-245x12------->285x10
    Dips-BW+60x5--------->BW+80x4
    Military Press-135x5--->145x5
    DB Rows (DC style)110x10+5----->120x10+7+5
    Close-Grip BP-155x5----->205x3
    Ancillary lifts (e.g. curls, laterals, pressdowns, etc) also increased in both weight and reps

Weight-175----->173
    BF%-?? If I had to guess, I went from 11% to 10%

Now for the subjective:
    1. Great pumps, fullness, and vascularity
    2. Increased mind-muscle connection
    3. Increased recovery
    4. Cardio, both aerobic and anaerboic, increased
    5. No increase in results from 10 caps-12 caps; sleep was actually worse (Rhodiola is the likely culprit her)
    6. Acne increased start around day 8 or so
    7. Relaxed feeling 30-40 minutes after dosing
    8. Some slight hypo issues during long training session
    9. Good mood elevation

I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no PCT for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.

Again, congrats AN for making an awesome product that helped out with strength, cardio, and body comp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds good. I experienced some of the same results just from toying around with dosages last month. Improvements in sleep, recovery and muscle fullness were noticed right away. Skin got oily very quickly which tells me something is working.

Plan to use the rest of my batch soon as I get back into lifting shape. Stacked with Drive..it's the shizz.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

IGF-2 is one of those rare blends that can deliver superior benefits on multiple fronts. Endurance. Strength. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting. Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection...

A simple and versatile blend, IGF-2 can be used to dramatically improve the potency and effectiveness of just about any stack.
    Last edited by strategicmove; 12-18-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

glad to see i wasnt the only one with the minor oil issue

good to know im in good company

solid review, solid product

one of the finer more unique products out there
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    glad to see i wasnt the only one with the minor oil issue

good to know im in good company

solid review, solid product

one of the finer more unique products out there
    I was very satisfied with the results I got from it. Very underrated supplement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Answers

great review, I still have only tried rpm from AN, once this holiday season is over though definitely need to give drive/igf2 a run.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    great review, I still have only tried rpm from AN, once this holiday season is over though definitely need to give drive/igf2 a run.
    Drive/IGF-2 is an awesome stack. Consider adding RPM to that combo and you would end up with results comparable to those from the use of very mild steroids Which ever stack you end up selecting, we would very much appreciate a feedback of your experience.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Drive/IGF-2 is an awesome stack. Consider adding RPM to that combo and you would end up with results comparable to those from the use of very mild steroids Which ever stack you end up selecting, we would very much appreciate a feedback of your experience.
    I am already an RPM addict, have not worked out without it since July. The only thing holding me back from Drive is i want to run it at 6 caps per day, so 2 bottles a month is a tad expensive, that and its holiday time, gotta get the family gifts. I would definitely log it, as I am looking at a sick recomp/cut starting mid-january or earlier if my finances improve slightly. currently sitting at 10%bf, and I am sure drive/IGF-2/neovar would rip me up inside out. (along with proper diet of course)
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I am already an RPM addict, have not worked out without it since July. The only thing holding me back from Drive is i want to run it at 6 caps per day, so 2 bottles a month is a tad expensive, that and its holiday time, gotta get the family gifts. I would definitely log it, as I am looking at a sick recomp/cut starting mid-january or earlier if my finances improve slightly. currently sitting at 10%bf, and I am sure drive/IGF-2/neovar would rip me up inside out. (along with proper diet of course)
    RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar should be explosive! See how your finances go in January. If it turns out that you might need some help on the Drive, let me know. With some luck, I may be able to arrange something for you, if you would log your stack!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

RPM is a staple for me. 4caps pre-WO and I am ready to take on anything.:bb3:
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar should be explosive! See how your finances go in January. If it turns out that you might need some help on the Drive, let me know. With some luck, I may be able to arrange something for you, if you would log your stack!
    I would definitely log it, and I am up for ANY kind of help on that stack!
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Drive/RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar will be a sick stack.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    definitely. i followed your log and was impressed with how you maintained strength while cutting weight. I am looking for similar results for some upcoming athletic competitions.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

definitely. i followed your log and was impressed with how you maintained strength while cutting weight. I am looking for similar results for some upcoming athletic competitions.
    I didn't just maintain strength, I gained strength. The thing I noticed most was increased recovery and lessening of DOMS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Let me know when the time comes.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Great Review!

I ran 2 bottles of IGF-2 over the past 6 weeks, first at a dose of 10 caps/day and then 12 caps/day. My goals for this was to lean out some while gaining strength and increasing my cardio. My diet was not immaculate during this run, which somewhat skewed the results, but I still had a great run.

First the quantitative:
    Ancillary lifts (e.g. curls, laterals, pressdowns, etc) also increased in both weight and reps

Weight-175----->173

Now for the subjective:
    3. Increased recovery
    5. No increase in results from 10 caps-12 caps; sleep was actually worse (Rhodiola is the likely culprit her)
    9. Good mood elevation

I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no post cycle therapy for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.

Again, congrats AN for making an awesome product that helped out with strength, cardio, and body comp.
    Great review bud. BTW....stacking it with DRIVE and RPM is a fun thrill ride. I am 4 weeks into that stack right now. I'm loving my results, I've run all three before, but never stacked all three together. Its definitely worth running though when you get a chance.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19;
    ...BTW....stacking it with DRIVE and RPM is a fun thrill ride. I am 4 weeks into that stack right now. I'm loving my results, I've run all three before, but never stacked all three together. Its definitely worth running though when you get a chance.
    I hear you, Sir! IGF-2/RPM/Drive is a stack everyone should do at least once. Then make it a habit!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Im 18 years old and playing college football. Im about to undergo surgery to fix two small hernias and should be back to lifting in 2-3 weeks. When i come back to lifting i want to try IGF-2. Right now im 6-2 220 and 9.4%. I wana put on about 8-9 pounds of muscle between now and august 14. I want to keep my speed and endurance but get my weight and strength up. Can IGF-2 help me with these 8-9 pounds? What should i stack it with? i dont think i need RPM or Drive.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Im 18 years old and playing college football. Im about to undergo surgery to fix two small hernias and should be back to lifting in 2-3 weeks. When i come back to lifting i want to try IGF-2. Right now im 6-2 220 and 9.4%. I wana put on about 8-9 pounds of muscle between now and august 14. I want to keep my speed and endurance but get my weight and strength up. Can IGF-2 help me with these 8-9 pounds? What should i stack it with? i dont think i need RPM or Drive.
    I would say that you're too young to need a test/GH booster. Diet should be your primary concern.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

ive tryed a number of test boosters with no results to speak of. This isnt a steroid, its natural as is a test booster. why would i be too young?
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    ive tryed a number of test boosters with no results to speak of. This isnt a steroid, its natural as is a test booster. why would i be too young?
    I am very aware that this a NH supplement, but I say that you're too young because you are 18, which is around the prime age for natty test.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Great review Rodja, I have a question. #8 you mentioned hypo. What is hypo?

I'm currently running a Bolic/RPM/IGF2 stack and I'm horrible with the length of my workouts. They almost always go longer than 60 minutes but I drink a lot of aminos to help offset the problem.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    Great review Rodja, I have a question. #8 you mentioned hypo. What is hypo?

I'm currently running a Bolic/RPM/IGF2 stack and I'm horrible with the length of my workouts. They almost always go longer than 60 minutes but I drink a lot of aminos to help offset the problem.
    Hypoglycemia aka blood-glucose crash. This happened during my cardio sessions which I did after lifting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Hypoglycemia aka blood-glucose crash. This happened during my cardio sessions which I did after lifting.
    Great thanks, I don't get a pump anymore working out I think its the beta alanine.

My body doesn't get tired but after intense workouts my brain gets tired if that makes sense, I can't concentrate as much so I know its time to go. Lately when this happens I can't jog home, I want to but my brain says no.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    Great thanks, I don't get a pump anymore working out I think its the beta alanine.

My body doesn't get tired but after intense workouts my brain gets tired if that makes sense, I can't concentrate as much so I know its time to go. Lately when this happens I can't jog home, I want to but my brain says no.
    BA does not effect your ability to get a pump. I take between 6-8g of BA and do not have any problem. Try decreasing the weight that you're currently using and focus on expanding and contracting the muscle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

also depending on the muscle group, maybe trying a burnout exercise at the end. a light weight triceps pushdowns, hammer curl, bb row, etc done for 30+ reps. that tends to bring up a pump if one is going to happen at all
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry - but the price is just prohibitive on that one.

Would probably be good though - but regular people could run either Drive or IGF-2. Not both.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

BA does not effect your ability to get a pump. I take between 6-8g of BA and do not have any problem. Try decreasing the weight that you're currently using and focus on expanding and contracting the muscle.
    Then I'm totally confused because that was the only real significant change I made to my supplements. I've been switching up my routines the past couple of weeks and moved into a more bodybuilding workout but still no pump. Its been gone for over 2 months now. Its not a big deal except I can't tell when my legs have had it in squats so I think it actually helps me go to all out failure.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

First the quantitative:

Weight-175----->173

Now for the subjective:
    3. Increased recovery
    9. Good mood elevation

I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no PCT for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.

Does anyone know what type of results I would get by stacking IGF-2 with Test2 ?
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Slamu View Post
    Does anyone know what type of results I would get by stacking IGF-2 with Test2 ?
    Are you referring to John Scott's Nitro Test2? It would be fine to stack with IGF-2. As far as what type of results you "would get by stacking IGF-2 with Test2" - look at each product's effects and "claims" to get some idea of what you could expect (note that not all effects may be seen or felt by everyone); as far as specifics, no one can tell you that, since many other factors (i.e. individual factors, nutrition, training, other supplements, etc.) come into play.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm not sure what Test2 is. either I'm thinking Testforce 2 by Patrick Arnold/E-Pharm? If so, it's quite fine and complimentary.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Its John Scott's Nitro Test2. I currently taking Epistane, would IGF-2 do well as a stand alone PCT?
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Its John Scott's Nitro Test2. I currently taking Epistane, would IGF-2 do well as a stand alone PCT?
    No, IGF-2 should not be used as a standalone PCT. Use it as a PART of your PCT, but it should NOT be the only product used, since it does NOT cover ALL of your PCT needs. You should NOT have started a hormonal cycle if you do NOT ALREADY have your PCT prepared and ready, IMO, so definitely take some time to look around the forums and research more about hormonals and PCT - even ask some of the experienced hormonal users re advice.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Oh heck no. Grab some d-aspartic acid and maybe an AI lik Free Test or Triazole.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Wow.... take it easy. I was asking because I've seen a few people have posted that they've used IGF as a PCT some people reported that they didn’t need to use a PCT at all. I wanted to know if I could avoid using Clomid or Nolva because people report some nasty side effects from them. Its the reason why I bought the Test2. And I havent used Epistain of 7 days yet.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

This product is definitely on my list of things to try.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Wow.... take it easy. I was asking because I've seen a few people have posted that they've used IGF as a PCT some people reported that they didn’t need to use a PCT at all. I wanted to know if I could avoid using Clomid or Nolva because people report some nasty side effects from them. Its the reason why I bought the Test2. And I havent used Epistain of 7 days yet.
    you can use IGF 2 WITH pct, but no way should it be used AS pct. thats asking for problems down the road. either TRS by PP or a serm is the way to go. if u are afraid of the side effects of a serm, why the hell did you take a steroid then?
    shut up and squat!!!
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

haha i was thinking that also. you should be concerned with the steroid messing you up rather than PCT. like BKW said, either do it the right way or not at all
  39. Registered User
    Answers

interested in this product, but I've got a couple of questions. 200lb says use 9 caps daily. Does one bottle last a month? Should I run 1 or 2 bottles?

I can't find any info on how much mucuna is in each cap, is this just a propriety blend? What do the extra ingredients do? Is this the best mucuna pruriens product going around?

Cheers
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djblurr View Post
    interested in this product, but I've got a couple of questions. 200lb says use 9 caps daily. Does one bottle last a month?
    240/9=28 days so one bottle will last you roughly about a month

Should I run 1 or 2 bottles?
    up to you really. I like to use it in 2 month intervals myself but try it for a month and see if it is something you enjoy and benefit from

I can't find any info on how much mucuna is in each cap, is this just a propriety blend?
    yes

What do the extra ingredients do?
    All explained here - http://appnut.com/files/8813/0860/23...h_Write_Up.pdf

Is this the best mucuna pruriens product going around?

Cheers
    thats really for you to decide but it is very competitive with other products in the same category.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Biotivia Pro Max Phase 2 (PMP2) + IGF-2 log/review
    By Dark_Ansem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. First IGF Cycle-Please Review
    By bigbrock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:18 AM