I just got my RPM/Drive samples!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, i don't even remember asking for these, but i got a nice package, with drive and rpm, in little packets and there bubble wrapped with a cool handout. Thanks, i will be following up with a review of the rpm soon, and ill try drive later when i'm off cycle.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Same here dont even remeber asking but it was a very nice suprise. APN has the best looking sample packs in the industry. One thing I like about them is they give you more than a one day supply.

I took mine last night for the first time and I was sporting wood all day today. I have been mega dosing Paravol and someother stuff (log on Palo alto thread) but have not had the wood so I would say it has to be from the rpm/drive which one I dont know I say its the drive.

Also being that they are willing to send out samples for multiple days says something about the product and the company. They are very confident that you will feel it so they send more than one day and that gives me even more trust in the company and for that reason I will end up tryng there whole line up. I love it I wish more companys did this.

I have already put the combo in my cart. Prior to getting the samples I was just going to get the NHA stack but after I decided I would get the drive/rpm combo from NP.

Also started my sample of IGF-2 as well love the caps of all the products!

REVIEW:

Well I took 3 RPM tonight, man and I feel like I could run a marathon without jitters. I have a nice pump feeling as well. Also took 4 drive today as well.

My opinion 5 out of 5

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to try it yet, im gonna use the rmp pre-workout on mon, i know its gonna be good :)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to try it yet, im gonna use the rmp pre-workout on mon, i know its gonna be good :)
Thats cool, i had a pump in my legs ro my lower back just from walking around. Do you know how you will dose it?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotmine as well. Will be trying them tomorrow.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Let me know if you have any questions!

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I tried my sample the other day it was awesome! I only took one serving of each but I was fuller and harder the next day, and I felt more aggressive as well. I don't know how that can be possible after only one serving but I really like the products!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took 2 rpm pills yesterday about 30min before my workout, it kicked in later, i had a bad headache though my workout and that was pretty much it, later that night i really felt the effects and felt really edgy but not jittery, ill try 3pills earlier in the day some time, im 183lb, it was about 6pm.

B

bodysculpt

Awards
Got my samples the other day, thanks for posting down under Guys :-D

today: took 1 x RPM/Drive in the morning 1 x RPM/Drive midday and two 2 x RPM/Drive one hour before workout.

funnily enough I didnt notice anything until after I warmed up. (perfect timing).

I can some it up in two words... DIALED IN.

Strength was up on a couple of exercises, for lack of a better word basically i felt like my body was in a hurry, which was good as im usually a bit slack on rest periods. was a bit more pumped than usual.

felt a bit of anxiety but I think that was mainly due to the fact I could be more prone to it due to reasons i wont go into. anyway it quickly dissapated soon after my workout, no biggie.

Tomoro Im only going to take two of each 1 hour prior to workout, hopefully it will provide the same outcome.

Im usually a none responder or perhaps thats just nice words for "s**t product" so thanks AN for providing a stim that does what its supposed to do :)

Stats:

237.6lb
5'10"
17% - 18% BF :-s

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Oh MY GOD i took a drive/ rpm sample today before my tricep workout and the pump is so painful right now... it feels like a hardcore muscle cramp, but its not. It hurts soo good lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh MY GOD i took a drive/ rpm sample today before my tricep workout and the pump is so painful right now... it feels like a hardcore muscle cramp, but its not. It hurts soo good lol
Nice. Seem like both dosage and timing were optimal for you. Drive should aid recovery, too. Enjoy the pump!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys think that maybe if I try drive now that I am on a higher carb diet, it might help with the "green runs" issue I was having when I tried a sample pack before?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think that maybe if I try drive now that I am on a higher carb diet, it might help with the "green runs" issue I was having when I tried a sample pack before?
Not sure- every one seems to have a different tolerance when it comes to this product- my advice would be to start low, and work your way up slowly....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure- every one seems to have a different tolerance when it comes to this product- my advice would be to start low, and work your way up slowly....
When I took the samples I went down to 3 a day and still had the safe effect. RPM was fine though. Still got love for RPM.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy ****!! i took 3 rpm pre-workout today with 20mg havoc pre-workout and 2 sprays of e-form, best workout of my life, so much energy so much power, i got a PR on bench and abbs

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my samples today. I'm on the smaller side of the dosing scale, so I'll be taking 2 drive and 2 rpm per day. What I'm curious about is the dosing. I'll likely take one of each prior to my first meal, but am uncertain as to when I'll take my second dose of the day. Workouts are light right now as it's strictly rehab based for various injuries, and typically follow a couple of hours after my first meal of the day. I would like to take a dose of each prior to my workout, however this would lead to taking my two doses of each product within 2.5-3 hours of each other. Any suggestions how to split these up?

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
you could take the second dose later like at dinner. but skip the rpm since it is a stimulant

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just received my samples today. I'm on the smaller side of the dosing scale, so I'll be taking 2 drive and 2 rpm per day. What I'm curious about is the dosing. I'll likely take one of each prior to my first meal, but am uncertain as to when I'll take my second dose of the day. Workouts are light right now as it's strictly rehab based for various injuries, and typically follow a couple of hours after my first meal of the day. I would like to take a dose of each prior to my workout, however this would lead to taking my two doses of each product within 2.5-3 hours of each other. Any suggestions how to split these up?
I would wait at least six hours between doses- and try to dose on an empty stomach.....

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so its been a few weeks since i took at rpm sample, i'm addicted though, my workouts haven't been like that one day... :( i need a job again to pay for all the supplements i want. Im going to do a drive+rpm stack some time next year for sure.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Question, where/how do I get samples? I'm very interisted in giving this a try.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to put my samples to use, but I plan on it sometime during the next couple of weeks.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many caps did you get in your sample?

I just tried RPM for the first time this past week, (I'm 220lbs and I only took 3 caps) and man, it's no joke. I didn't feel the anxiety or the feeling like I'm about to burst with energy if I don't start sprinting in a circle that I get with high caffeine supps, but once I got into my workout, I felt like I could have gone on and on and on and on and on.

Have fun with it!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many caps did you get in your sample?

I just tried RPM for the first time this past week, (I'm 220lbs and I only took 3 caps) and man, it's no joke. I didn't feel the anxiety or the feeling like I'm about to burst with energy if I don't start sprinting in a circle that I get with high caffeine supps, but once I got into my workout, I felt like I could have gone on and on and on and on and on.

Have fun with it!
not sure but it was enough for 2 workouts, i just put in my order for rpm and drive. thanks for those samples