Want to COMPETE AT THE ARNOLD!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Thats is not a miss print! I talked to Don yesterday and i brought up the idea of having a competition right at our booth for our next big contest! This way you either put up or shut up!

What we would do is start it 18 weeks out to give everyone enough time to get ready and start their preps then during the expo we will have a time for our comp and you will be judged by an IFBB Pro and a few special guest judges! Awards and such will be given away to winners!

We just want to see what kind of response we will get if we decide to go ahead and do this!

So lets hear some feedback!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would love to do something like that!!.....but the timing is no good...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Thats is not a miss print! I talked to Don yesterday and i brought up the idea of having a competition right at our booth for our next big contest! This way you either put up or shut up!

What we would do is start it 18 weeks out to give everyone enough time to get ready and start their preps then during the expo we will have a time for our comp and you will be judged by an IFBB Pro and a few special guest judges! Awards and such will be given away to winners!

We just want to see what kind of response we will get if we decide to go ahead and do this!

So lets hear some feedback!
OMGOSH I'M IN!!!!! I looked pudgy at the O, now I can redeem myself!!! I am cutting until the AC anyways, so this is perfect! (Hope you kids bring some cameras, cuz you're not gonna wanna miss RA in a banana hammock!) LOL!! :sick:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any excuse to strip down to my skivvies in public baby!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any excuse to strip down to my skivvies in public baby!
amen to that.. trying to make it look inconspicuous is hard, wanna send me a tank since we're so on the same page?? LOL

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'll just roll in and strip down for the hell of it...

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
thats sounds awesome! i gotta see if i'm even able to go. :(

onelife

onelife

Awards
sounds like a cool idea... but i dont know how many people are going to want to strip down to trunks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a cool idea... but i dont know how many people are going to want to strip down to trunks
im sure people would for 10 bottles of DRIVE, and 10 bottles of RPM as the grand prize.:rofl:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What is wrong with sporting a marble bag and greasing up?

That is a Monday night for RA...minus the hamster

onelife

onelife

Awards
im sure people would for 10 bottles of DRIVE, and 10 bottles of RPM as the grand prize.:rofl:
ya i guess if you put it that way :) ... just sayin im literally only a couple weeks away currently and i just dont know if I would feel comfortable doing so... but if ya do then more power to ya!!! :cheers:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) I'm too old
2) Too fat
3) Don't like shaving my entire body
4) Not interested in standing next to oiled up men in skimpy "posing suits"
5) Don't feel like rubbing oil all over my body

Never been to a bodybuilding show or want to. I just have no interest in watching the oiled up men with their smoothly shaven bodies in their "posing suits". Sorry its just not for me.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do it! I am not going to diet, shave, oil up, or tan though :)

Do you think you can handle all this sexyness :bb3:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no one said anythign about shaving, oil, or tanning!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry, just read T-bones post and thought that was supposed to be part of it.
i was referrign to T-bone's post, not yours buddy. sorry. I was gonna make some remark about Buffhunk rubbing us down, but figured that might fall under the new guidelines about posting.........so my post wasn't as funny as it was spose to be :frustrate

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
i was referrign to T-bone's post, not yours buddy. sorry. I was gonna make some remark about Buffhunk rubbing us down, but figured that might fall under the new guidelines about posting.........so my post wasn't as funny as it was spose to be :frustrate
Its cool bro

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning on showing up naked anyhow. So to strut my stuff against everyone else is no skin off my ass (pun strongly intended).

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on showing up naked anyhow. So to strut my stuff against everyone else is no skin off my ass (pun strongly intended).
If you do it i am putting MACE up to it too then

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's some things, which no matter how much you DON'T want to look, you can't NOT look at.....I'm wearing blinders.

If you do it i am putting MACE up to it too then
DO IT!!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's some things, which no matter how much you DON'T want to look, you can't NOT look at.....I'm wearing blinders.

DO IT!!!
In other words, you don't wanna be gay...you just kinda are?? LOL!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
To all have PMed me w/ this request: No, We will not make the Moon Pose mandatory for this competition. Sorry.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well since I'm stuck at the Arnold for the week I'll at least watch it;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course he will..although I take offence that my prescense alone is not good enough!lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for the week? how are you stuck there for the week?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the expo is usually a weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote