DRIVE Question..

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DRIVE Question..

I am currently running drive and logging it here and bb.com. Yesterday was my first time taking it pre-workout and I get to the gym between 7:30 and 8pm. I had a tough time sleeping and I noticed the bottle said don't take 3hrs prior to bedtime. While it was taken onger than 3hrs, I still had a problem sleeping. How important is that pre-workout dose 1 hr preworkout? Would I lose any effectiveness of the product if I took it say 2 hrs preworkout? Thanks!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%

whenever, I start any type of new supplement, I find myself lacking sleep for the first few days. I used to take stim pre-workout in the morning. I was unable to sleep for 3-4 days before I got used to it. I don't know if thats any use to you but it's my experience on it. I would say give it a few trys. If you have trouble sleeping bump the timing up to 1 1/2 or 2 hours to test it out.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I am currently running drive and logging it here and bb.com. Yesterday was my first time taking it pre-workout and I get to the gym between 7:30 and 8pm. I had a tough time sleeping and I noticed the bottle said don't take 3hrs prior to bedtime. While it was taken onger than 3hrs, I still had a problem sleeping. How important is that pre-workout dose 1 hr preworkout? Would I lose any effectiveness of the product if I took it say 2 hrs preworkout? Thanks!
    You'll loose a little of the preworkout "stim" value, but you will still get the overall benefits. Theres no caffeine or yohimbe or other "normal" stims in it, so it may just take you a couple of days to get used to it.

I think its better to try and keep it close to that hour, but poor sleep is no good either.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%

I agree. I even took 5mg of melatonin which helped, but not too much. I'll see how it goes tonight.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by joebo;
    I would stick to the roughly-one-hour-preworkout recommendation. The interference Drive has with your sleep can be due to the fact that Drive dramatically boosts cAMP levels, which in itself is a very cool anabolic, thermogenic-cum-lipolytic outcome. Your reaction definitely showed that Drive was doing its job. See if you could train earlier. If this is not possible, try to lower your dose of Drive. The effect on you could be dose-dependent.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would stick to the roughly-one-hour-preworkout recommendation. The interference Drive has with your sleep can be due to the fact that Drive dramatically boosts cAMP levels, which in itself is a very cool anabolic, thermogenic-cum-lipolytic outcome. Your reaction definitely showed that Drive was doing its job. See if you could train earlier. If this is not possible, try to lower your dose of Drive. The effect on you could be dose-dependent.
    Did you say -cum-?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green;
    Did you say -cum-?
    Yes, I said and meant -cum-, but not at all in a vulgar or pejorative sense. LOL!
    I used the word as a preposition. In this sense, it means "with"; "combined with"; "along with" (usually used in combination). Example: My office-cum-workshop is well furnished.
    The vulgar usage as a noun (-cum- in the slang sense of -come-) was not even remotely implied.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.29%

thermogenic-cum-lipolytic = fat burner that increases LH

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Drive Questions (Please help me out)
    By 2425 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
  2. Sex Drive Question?
    By vicmack777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 09:27 PM