Buff's Back in BUSNIESS!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HEy What up everyone!!! Here is a little updated on my absence.

I have been in kind of a lay off Due to Finishing up my schooling and dieting.
I finished school last Friday with a 4.0 and moved back home Where I just got my training business started Xplosive Performance Training by Heath Ellenberger. I am specializing in Sports Performance enhancement this is in all sports athletics-bodybuilding. also training the everyday Warrior.

Also i have been dieting all summer for 2 contests this October. the natural northern ohio and the Carolina Clash. Due to a personal decision i have postponed my return to the stage until next year. I have been dieting since Oct 6th 2006 and just haven’t had enough time to grow and make the changes that I wanted to make. Its not that i dont think i would do well, but the physique i have now is not one that i want to put on stage. Next time Heath Ellenberger gets on stage i WANT TO MAKE THE HOUSE SHAKE! so to do that i know i couldn’t keep contest dieting, but due to photoshoots that were planned way back last spring i couldn’t cancel i am still dieting just not contest style. The Shoots are this weekend, After that its time for a little cheesecake factory with MISS BUFFHUNK HEHE. Right now i am 202 at 6.7% BF according to SKin Fold last week.

I will post a few pics to let you guys see what i am working with.

Also i have been using my new style of training which i developed while i was in school its VERY VERY INTENSE training which requires you to train in every energy system! Also continually throwing your body new Neural Curve Balls so you are always neural adapting and never get a chance to get "Stale" .This is done through progressing normal exercises to the next level and throw your neural system into a frenzy! If you would like to know more PM me or email me at [email protected]

LASTLY I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU WILL BE SEEING MY UGLY MUG HERE NOW THAT I HAVE A LITLE FREE TIME!!!

Attachments

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck man lookin good so far...and u mite be receivin an email from me about that training program i always love to learn about new programs and givein em a shot

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6.7 BF% at 202 is impressive. Nice job.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
damn those legs look sick. look bigger then the rest of your body please dont take that as an insult. but just looks like ur legs are jacked !!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
damn those legs look sick. look bigger then the rest of your body please dont take that as an insult. but just looks like ur legs are jacked !!
I took the advice of your avatar! SQUAT! HAHA

Here is a front shot of the old QUADS

Attachments

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to start working with you. Glad to see school ended well.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to start working with you. Glad to see school ended well.
YEA Buddy! IT CANNT WAIT EITHER!

You will LOVE IT!
And get some AMAZING RESULTS!

Just let me know i am ready when you are!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
You've got PM.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
goddam bro. thats sick.
HAHA you want to know my secret HAHA! YOu wouldnt believe me if i told you! HAH

I hadnt done weighted squats in 6 weeks when that pic was taken HAHA!!

Crazy right!! The Best part is they got leaner and grew 1/2 inch! While dieting! HEHE!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEy What up everyone!!! Here is a little updated on my absence.

I have been in kind of a lay off Due to Finishing up my schooling and dieting.
I finished school last Friday with a 4.0 and moved back home Where I just got my training business started Xplosive Performance Training by Heath Ellenberger. I am specializing in Sports Performance enhancement this is in all sports athletics-bodybuilding. also training the everyday Warrior.

Also i have been dieting all summer for 2 contests this October. the natural northern ohio and the Carolina Clash. Due to a personal decision i have postponed my return to the stage until next year. I have been dieting since Oct 6th 2006 and just haven’t had enough time to grow and make the changes that I wanted to make. Its not that i dont think i would do well, but the physique i have now is not one that i want to put on stage. Next time Heath Ellenberger gets on stage i WANT TO MAKE THE HOUSE SHAKE! so to do that i know i couldn’t keep contest dieting, but due to photoshoots that were planned way back last spring i couldn’t cancel i am still dieting just not contest style. The Shoots are this weekend, After that its time for a little cheesecake factory with MISS BUFFHUNK HEHE. Right now i am 202 at 6.7% BF according to SKin Fold last week.

I will post a few pics to let you guys see what i am working with.

Also i have been using my new style of training which i developed while i was in school its VERY VERY INTENSE training which requires you to train in every energy system! Also continually throwing your body new Neural Curve Balls so you are always neural adapting and never get a chance to get "Stale" .This is done through progressing normal exercises to the next level and throw your neural system into a frenzy! If you would like to know more PM me or email me at [email protected]

LASTLY I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU WILL BE SEEING MY UGLY MUG HERE NOW THAT I HAVE A LITLE FREE TIME!!!
Lookin' good bro!!! Must be all that DRIVE!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'LL ATTEST! kid knows what he is talking about!

the Mace Invasion is in full effect! gonna knock the socks off the Arnold 08!

haiz, you are in for some ROUGH workouts. I cna't count the number of times i have wanted to KILL Heath! :lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey, uncommented on... but most impressive:

Great job w/ school man!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Hi bro, congrats on graduating with a 4.0 and the opening of your new business adventure. All the best to you.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hi bro, congrats on graduating with a 4.0 and the opening of your new business adventure. All the best to you.
THANK YOU SIR!!!!

Your the best you know that right!

We need to chat soon need to catch up!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU SIR!!!!

Your the best you know that right!

We need to chat soon need to catch up!
I try. LOL

Are you opening your own training studio, training clients, hands on, out of a local gym or strictly designing and customizing programs for each individuals goals/experience?

Hit me up anytime Heath.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I try. LOL

Are you opening your own training studio, training clients, hands on, out of a local gym or strictly designing and customizing programs for each individuals goals/experience?

Hit me up anytime Heath.
All of the above!
Expect i i dont train out of a local gym i dont like to pay them my money to train at there place!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
All of the above!
Expect i i dont train out of a local gym i dont like to pay them my money to train at there place!
Sounds great bro. Clients will be in great hands thats for sure.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Let me just say that I am now working with Heath and the man is SMART. Programs are fun/exciting and intense. LOVING it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me just say that I am now working with Heath and the man is SMART. Programs are fun/exciting and intense. LOVING it.
yeah but what do YOU know!?!?!?!?! :whip: :lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
survival of the metabolic days!

HAHAHA! :lol:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
survival of the metabolic days!

HAHAHA! :lol:
One of these days I need to have a partner to do it with, so that I can be in pain with someone.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of these days I need to have a partner to do it with, so that I can be in pain with someone.
that just SOUNDS SO WRONG! :run:

but i understand.......i am trying to get my wife to do it with me.......:whip:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
that just SOUNDS SO WRONG! :run:

but i understand.......i am trying to get my wife to do it with me.......:whip:
O.....that is a bad idea sir. She will not be happy with you!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
she will when the "baby fat" is gone from her tummy. :head:

I was talking to Heath today about possibly doing nothing but metabolic when i start my hardcore cut in january. I am sure he has something up his sleeves though.

do you have AIM? we can share each other's "pain"! :lol:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
she will when the "baby fat" is gone from her tummy. :head:

I was talking to Heath today about possibly doing nothing but metabolic when i start my hardcore cut in january. I am sure he has something up his sleeves though.

do you have AIM? we can share each other's "pain"! :lol:
Yes I do sir!

bhaiz