For those that missed out on the olympia...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
It was great meeting Dirk, Don and his lady. There were some nice prices goin on as well! Picked up a bottle of RPM and Drive.. Gonna try that stuff out this week ;)

Anyways- dirk- heres a 2 pics of my buddy I brought by your booth on saturday... He's a real good guy... He's my training partner back on Long Island. He should be sending you an email soon!!!

Attachments

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, during the year I go to school on Long Island, but my home is in boston

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was great meeting Dirk, Don and his lady. There were some nice prices goin on as well! Picked up a bottle of RPM and Drive.. Gonna try that stuff out this week ;)

Anyways- dirk- heres a 2 pics of my buddy I brought by your booth on saturday... He's a real good guy... He's my training partner back on Long Island. He should be sending you an email soon!!!
It was real nice meeting you guys!!

LMK how your Drive/RPM stack turns out!!

PS pretty impressive pics!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
**** u guys just sayin :D

ill be there next yr when i get back though holla

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
dirk just wanted to thank you for the hook up got me 2 bottles of rpm 1 drive 1 neovar 1 igf2 1 t shirt 2 rpm bags:head:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dirk just wanted to thank you for the hook up got me 2 bottles of rpm 1 drive 1 neovar 1 igf2 1 t shirt 2 rpm bags:head:
No problem bro- it was really nice chatting with you- plus it is less **** that we have to ship back :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I would have been there...it would have been more fun. :drunk:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, if I would have been there...it would have been more fun. :drunk:
Definitely- I thought you would make it up there- next year maybe?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hey dirk, charlie sent you obver an email with his info and pics, I think he sent it yesterday from the email csimeo2... just a heads up!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely- I thought you would make it up there- next year maybe?

Maybe next year. Things are a little hectic with babies and houses on the market and finances tight.

But this too shall pass. Or I will beat it until it leaves :blink:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe next year. Things are a little hectic with babies and houses on the market and finances tight.

But this too shall pass. Or I will beat it until it leaves :blink:
:D- that's a good attitude to have...