I'll tell you why AN is going to the top

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Generosity beyond whats warranted. Responsiveness to customer concerns and requests are second to none. Last but not least, damn good products. I have just had the pleasure of using RPM in a small sampling and it was insane. I expect to find the rest of the product line as equally impressive.

Big shout out to Jeff. Thanks for everything. There are damn good guys running AN, Nimbus, MST, AI and PAL. Keep up the good work.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generosity beyond whats warranted. Responsiveness to customer concerns and requests are second to none. Last but not least, damn good products. I have just had the pleasure of using RPM in a small sampling and it was insane. I expect to find the rest of the product line as equally impressive.

Big shout out to Jeff. Thanks for everything. There are damn good guys running AN, Nimbus, MST, AI and PAL. Keep up the good work.
Thank you sir!!! Glad to be mentioned along with any of those companies!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

came in to read your post because I agree AN is top notch, Also thanks for the kind words about PAL, we appreciate it, and happy to be grouped with those amazing companies.
j

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I really think these companies are a reflection of the people behind them. Email or PM any guys from these companies and you get a real honest response and fast. Not trying to swell anyones head up, but it makes me feel good about doing business with these companies. And the best thing, each one has something unique from the others to offer and when you start looking hard, you can see some real synergy between them.

Base:
Poseidon

Fat Loss Stack:
Leviathan, Shred-X, or Lipotropin
Now Foods- 7-Keto
Super Cortisol Support
Glucofit
Gymnema Sylvestre

Testosterone Booster Stack:
ANs Drive
Res-V
Paravol

Strength/Power/Endurance Stack:
Cordygen5
Carnage, Incarnate or Swell
Neovar
RPM
Ragnarok

There is a big picture here if you start to look nice and deep. Especially the way things can be cycled and used to allow for affordability. Just pick, plug and play.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Werd

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
No doubt Guys Honestly i have been to Applied HQ a fews times to help out and you have no idea how hard this group of people work to make their customers happy!! HAHA I have a pic on my phone of sample requests that is prop about 2 inch thick! THEY ARE THE HARDEST WORKING PEOPLE I KNOW! Dirk, Don, Tayna, and Jeff KEEP IT GUYS! AND ALL THE GREAT REPS WE HAVE YOU GUYS FREAKING ROCK!!

Last but not least!! THE PRODUCTS ARE OUT OF THIS WORD!!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
AN is a fantastic company...no question! :thumbsup:

Workin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are damn good guys running AN, Nimbus, MST, AI and PAL. Keep up the good work.
Are you trying to say there are a bunch of jackoffs running the other companies on this board?Mind you, I wouldn't necessarily disagree

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to say there are a bunch of jackoffs running the other companies on this board?Mind you, I wouldn't necessarily disagree
Why must you cynacize? lol

:tears:

/wrists

LOL!!!

And my sentiments are shares for the majority of this thread.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
don't really know alot about the other companies. USP Labs seems to be top notch too, I just left them out unintentionally.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir!!! Glad to be mentioned along with any of those companies!!!
Dirk, there is no greatness without humility. Keep it up! I just feel a deep motivation to underline the warm comments directed to AN. One needs to experience it to believe it. I live in Germany, and Germany is fairly well known for its exaggerated supplement laws. Hardly anything goes through Customs. Even 1000mg Vitamin C is regarded as a drug! In any case, Dirk and Don demonstrated unbelievable patience and understanding with my AN orders (the largest one of which was blocked by, and returned to AN, by the German Customs). We finally ended up using a contact of mine in the UK as an intermediary. At no point during the entire transactions did Dirk or Don express any frustration or impatience, despite all my telephone calls and e-mails. Nor did they even consider delegating the handling of the orders to someone else. Dirk even went out of his way, not only to run an extra set of budget ergogenics to include in my orders, but also to personally drive a few times to a USPS office to send my parcels (rather than insisting on the more convenient, but more expensive, UPS), all that in the midst of the Drive challenge! And this is not even to mention the amount of countless goodies they included in my orders. Exceeded my expectations by several light years! I did not want to make a long story out of this, but it was a very emotional experience for me, in a positive sense. This is the fabric great companies are made of. Experiences like these create perpetual customer loyalty, something that could never be matched by expensive adverts in glossy magazines. Stay the way you are, AN, and you'll be (and remain) in the league of champions!

Two other companies that have gone out of their ways to make sure samples of their great products reach me here in Germany are Millennium Sport Technologies (Thanks a million, Matt, for the samples of Cordygen5, Citruvol, Citruvol XS, Carnage, Ragnarok, Kreaceps, Shred-XS, Shred-XS Hardcore. You belong to the best!), and Palo Alto Labs (My infinite thanks to Dave for the Aspire36 samples. My face broke into a special smile when I saw the parcel. Solid job!).

More grease to your elbows!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They are some very good peeps. I wish they were closer so I could beg for a job with them. lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll check in later to praise myself as an AN rep (joking).......

But I must say that there is no company that could make me think twice about my affiliation w/ AN. What is visible to the consumer is simply the tip of the iceberg.... there truly is a dedication to the consumer and to the product's effectiveness here at AN that I am all but sure is second to no other company.
A lot of behind the scenes things are unknown to the typical forum member, and not my place to comment on. But I will let on this: When I first saw "Applied Nutriceuticals" over at Drama Central, I thought "geez... not another new company"..... but when I saw that Dirk was associated, I was ready to sign up as a customer. Meeting Don and Tanya and talking with them all (Jeff too) has done nothing but strengthen that belief.... that AN is on their way to the top.

I often joke w/ Dirk: "Remember me when BSN is #2 behind AN".

Ok, everyone, wipe those tears. :lol:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Dirk, there is no greatness without humility. Keep it up! I just feel a deep motivation to underline the warm comments directed to AN. One needs to experience it to believe it. I live in Germany, and Germany is fairly well known for its exaggerated supplement laws. Hardly anything goes through Customs. Even 1000mg Vitamin C is regarded as a drug! In any case, Dirk and Don demonstrated unbelievable patience and understanding with my AN orders (the largest one of which was blocked by, and returned to AN, by the German Customs). We finally ended up using a contact of mine in the UK as an intermediary. At no point during the entire transactions did Dirk or Don express any frustration or impatience, despite all my telephone calls and e-mails. Nor did they even consider delegating the handling of the orders to someone else. Dirk even went out of his way, not only to run an extra set of budget ergogenics to include in my orders, but also to personally drive a few times to a USPS office to send my parcels (rather than insisting on the more convenient, but more expensive, UPS), all that in the midst of the Drive challenge! And this is not even to mention the amount of countless goodies they included in my orders. Exceeded my expectations by several light years! I did not want to make a long story out of this, but it was a very emotional experience for me, in a positive sense. This is the fabric great companies are made of. Experiences like these create perpetual customer loyalty, something that could never be matched by expensive adverts in glossy magazines. Stay the way you are, AN, and you'll be (and remain) in the league of champions!

Two other companies that have gone out of their ways to make sure samples of their great products reach me here in Germany are Millennium Sport Technologies (Thanks a million, Matt, for the samples of Cordygen5, Citruvol, Citruvol XS, Carnage, Ragnarok, Kreaceps, Shred-XS, Shred-XS Hardcore. You belong to the best!), and Palo Alto Labs (My infinite thanks to Dave for the Aspire36 samples. My face broke into a special smile when I saw the parcel. Solid job!).

More grease to your elbows!
Hats off to AN...great class guys! ;)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
my wife: "you're not wearing that RPM shirt again are you?" I have been sporting the AN gear everywhere!

This may sound absolutely stupid to some but I have one sweet little AN stash going, and I just like seeing it all sitting there in my suuplement cabinet. I have already decided that they will not be touched until I have pushed myself into the friggin trenches and I need a handgrenade to get me out there.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW - The estrogen in thise thread is high.......... just joking - it's the pain medicine talking!

I will agree - AN is AWESOME! For the majority, most of our board spnsers are as well. I think you failed to leave out AX - they're kick-arse too!

Nimbus just became one of my tops! I enjoy their basic approach to supplementing. Poseidon-BA is amust have!

I'm out... not like Ryan Seacrest , though - I'm much cooler (and straight)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will probably get flamed to death for this, but although AX is a great company and has (and will continue to have) some fantastic products, they don't seem to be in the same caliber to me.

Even in something as simple as to how they respond to PA's "attacks" you can see the difference. The conversation where PA ripped into AN for calling RPM a SARM went very differently (ie no personal attacks, and the thread wasn't locked) than when PA has questioned AX products.

Whether its because their reps are more "fervent" than calm, or exactly what it is, I dunno. But remaining calm + clean even under a PA assault is a mark of maturity, and self confidence. And to lightly touch the "other issue", although certain types of marketing and naming may be whats required to make a big sale to GNC, its way easier to loose trust and belief in your integrity than it is to grow it.

Again to be clear, I have bought and will buy AX products (I have 2 bottles of retain 2 waiting for Drive to arrive at nutraplanet before its shipped). I may buy SDNG, as DHEA is more valuable as you age, and as a preworkout supp I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting RPM tuned right for me (on top of leviathan, so it may just be an issue with the stacking of the two). But it still doesn't mean I place them as a company in the same grade.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Easy,

I concur. The ones I listed are top notch all the way around. No beating them or the guys who run the companies. Just shoot Jeff, Dirk, Matt, Aaron or Dave an email and see what I am talking about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So long as there are no reacharounds. I have my suspicions about prld2gr8ns, he hangs around little kids too much too :rofl:

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
\
I will agree - AN is AWESOME! For the majority, most of our board spnsers are as well. I think you failed to leave out AX - they're kick-arse too!
I think he succeeded in leaving out AX

:think: :think:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he succeeded in leaving out AX

:think: :think:
I am not sure if your comment and that of "matthew76" referred to my post or not. If they did, let me clarify by saying my intention was not to list all the great companies at AnabolicMinds. I merely highlighted the impressive amd memorable experiences I had with a subset of these. By the way, I joined AM late June 2007 and could not have covered the entire ground by now, in terms of dealing with all the companies here directly. Probably never will!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So long as there are no reacharounds. I have my suspicions about prld2gr8ns, he hangs around little kids too much too :rofl:
For the love of all that is holy Easy, I've told you time and time again. Those aren't kids, there midg.....er... little people that I hang around.

It helps build my confidence.:D