Does IGF-2 have something that reacts poorly with milk and milk products?

1. Does IGF-2 have something that reacts poorly with milk and milk products?

I wouldn't say I"m lactose intolerant or anything (I'm actually very accepting of milk products in general and laid back enough to accept it as it is without judging it ) - but in seriousness, I don't have a problem when I take IGF-2 and then a protein shake with milk 30-40 minutes afterwards. However at night I usually take IGF-2 45 minutes before bed and a protein shake with milk right before bed. Lately in the morning I have to be close to a bathroom within 10 minutes of getting up. It's not diarrhea per se, but it is quite explosive and it's not like I could hold it in if I needed to. I tried cottage cheese and it was even worse. Maybe it's just too much protein right before bed and my body doesn't like it. I've cut out my ZMA 3 weeks ago as I hear the Zinc doesn't go well with milk, but what about the IGF-2?

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I wouldn't say I"m lactose intolerant or anything (I'm actually very accepting of milk products in general and laid back enough to accept it as it is without judging it ) - but in seriousness, I don't have a problem when I take IGF-2 and then a protein shake with milk 30-40 minutes afterwards. However at night I usually take IGF-2 45 minutes before bed and a protein shake with milk right before bed. Lately in the morning I have to be close to a bathroom within 10 minutes of getting up. It's not diarrhea per se, but it is quite explosive and it's not like I could hold it in if I needed to. I tried cottage cheese and it was even worse. Maybe it's just too much protein right before bed and my body doesn't like it. I've cut out my ZMA 3 weeks ago as I hear the Zinc doesn't go well with milk, but what about the IGF-2?
    Not sure on this one- you seem to have had some sort of reaction to the combo- I would maybe cut out the IGF-2 before bed, and dose it earller
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

3. sounds like an EXPLOSIVE combination
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Not sure on this one- you seem to have had some sort of reaction to the combo- I would maybe cut out the IGF-2 before bed, and dose it earller
    I'll try to adjust. I'm a little oversensitive in general to milk products. Like if I drink 20 oz of milk with a meal I'm going to have problems. But typically if I have 8oz at night I'm ok. I'll move up my last dose of IGF-2 and see how it goes. It isn't horrible or anything, it's just something I've noticed lately. I could have a slight bug or something or who knows what else, going on in my gut too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I'll try to adjust. I'm a little oversensitive in general to milk products. Like if I drink 20 oz of milk with a meal I'm going to have problems. But typically if I have 8oz at night I'm ok. I'll move up my last dose of IGF-2 and see how it goes. It isn't horrible or anything, it's just something I've noticed lately. I could have a slight bug or something or who knows what else, going on in my gut too.
    seems to be a lot of that going around lately
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Might be something going around. My dairy and IGF intake are quite high. Just cant drop the whole milk...hehehe No adverse reactions here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:15 AM
  3. Something thats works good with clen besides T3??
    By Violator4200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 01:47 PM
  4. Does anyone have any experience with Dr Jonathan Wright
    By rjsiwelhj in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 10:03 PM
  5. does anyone have a list of foods that lower/control E2
    By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:24 PM