RPM Question

  1. RPM Question


    Hello

    I was wondering if putting RPM into a drink would make the absortion faster and if so how much faster?

    Also i'm a non-responder ...i'm around 185 and have tried upping the dosage from 4 to 5 and 5 to 6....I've been on it for about a week and noticed much of nothing. Could it be plausible to make me a responder by making it into a drink?

    p.s. sorry if i have a asked something that has been answered multiple times...i tried searching and found nothing regarding this.
    Thanks in advance


  2. How and when are you taking it?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by uzerfriendly View Post
    Hello

    I was wondering if putting RPM into a drink would make the absortion faster and if so how much faster?

    Also i'm a non-responder ...i'm around 185 and have tried upping the dosage from 4 to 5 and 5 to 6....I've been on it for about a week and noticed much of nothing. Could it be plausible to make me a responder by making it into a drink?

    p.s. sorry if i have a asked something that has been answered multiple times...i tried searching and found nothing regarding this.
    Thanks in advance

    it is very possible
    •   
       


  4. As a general rule drinks always hit you much faster. At least this has always been my experience. Anybody remember the original ultimate orange with ephedra? Stuff was awesome.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How and when are you taking it?
    ....I eat 50g protein and 60g carbs no fat...2 hours before workout and 1 hour before workout i take RPM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by uzerfriendly View Post
    ....I eat 50g protein and 60g carbs no fat...2 hours before workout and 1 hour before workout i take RPM.
    What sources of protein and carbs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What sources of protein and carbs.
    Tuna and non-fat yogurt and banana

  8. Quote Originally Posted by uzerfriendly View Post
    Tuna and non-fat yogurt and banana
    Perhaps the alkaline levels from the yogurt and banana are interfering with the absorption. Try this next time-dose the RPM ~90 minutes before training and eat your pre-WO meal ~60 minutes before training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Perhaps the alkaline levels from the yogurt and banana are interfering with the absorption. Try this next time-dose the RPM ~90 minutes before training and eat your pre-WO meal ~60 minutes before training.
    Thanks for the advice...i'll give it a shot and i'll update tomorrow on the effects!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Perhaps the alkaline levels from the yogurt and banana are interfering with the absorption. Try this next time-dose the RPM ~90 minutes before training and eat your pre-WO meal ~60 minutes before training.
    wow, good advice, never thought about the alkaline levels!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    wow, good advice, never thought about the alkaline levels!
    Just doing my job
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. I can't comment on whether it hits harder or not for sure (I think it does personally but could be a partial placebo effect?), but I will tell you that it tastes horrible . I don't think RPM was intended to be a tasty beverage.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Perhaps the alkaline levels from the yogurt and banana are interfering with the absorption. Try this next time-dose the RPM ~90 minutes before training and eat your pre-WO meal ~60 minutes before training.
    Good recommendation
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  14. Well look at the big brains on Rodja...

    Anywho, IMO 1 hour isn't that long. I am sure your belly is still full and is affecting the absorption. Especially the yogurt.

    I would do what Rodja suggested or maybe try eating 2 hours prior to your RPM intake and then have a light snack 30-45 minutes after if you need to.

  15. Thanks Rodja....I tried what you said and it definitely makes a difference.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by uzerfriendly View Post
    Thanks Rodja....I tried what you said and it definitely makes a difference.
    That's great to hear.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPM Question.
    By JTMoney in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:26 AM
  2. RPM question???
    By Ecuaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in