rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the team bro!!!!!:thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So Lan wasn't ****ting. You really were looking fer some manginas...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Another great asset to an already great group of guys...congrats ugab!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everbody! I look forward to being a part of AN. Big things are coming for sure!

As for being Buffhunks brother, that'd be nice cause he's a shredded monster, so Id be cool with having his genes.

xjsynx, first you say "who?" and then you call me a "mangina"!!!!! Man, you've hurt me and that hurt wont go away. Im headed to therapy. Dont worry though, I still have a ton of manlove for you!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks everbody! I look forward to being a part of AN. Big things are coming for sure!

As for being Buffhunks brother, that'd be nice cause he's a shredded monster, so Id be cool with having his genes.

xjsynx, first you say "who?" and then you call me a "mangina"!!!!! Man, you've hurt me and that hurt wont go away. Im headed to therapy. Dont worry though, I still have a ton of manlove for you!!
:lol:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
now that's classic! nice! :icon_lol:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Ugab! Welcome aboard, can't say it was a surprise. ;). So why you gotta steal the spotlight from me huh??? Guess I am no longer the rook! Cool!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Welcome man!!

Ugab, you know the drill.... 75% of your compensation gets dropshipped directly to Buff, OB, and I

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats!:thumbsup:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Welcome man!!

Ugab, you know the drill.... 75% of your compensation gets dropshipped directly to Buff, OB, and I
Really, well can I at least spoon with you three to make up for the emotional pain I will feel from losing so many great supps?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man im way out of the freakin loop

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
UGA - are you a Dog fan or something???
Yessir! The name is just UGA and then the 'b' is for bulldawgs(that's how we spell it here) I love some dawgs. I see youre a Miami fan. Well, it looks like we share our hatred of the gators. I seriously hate them with a passion. Every year we lose. A couple of times, they've beat us when we were in the top 3 or 4 in the country and ruined my dreams of a national championship. Oh well, we're coming back this year.

Again, thanks to everybody that replied in here. Im off to get destroyed by my MMA coach.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yessir! The name is just UGA and then the 'b' is for bulldawgs(that's how we spell it here) I love some dawgs. I see youre a Miami fan. Well, it looks like we share our hatred of the gators. I seriously hate them with a passion. Every year we lose. A couple of times, they've beat us when we were in the top 3 or 4 in the country and ruined my dreams of a national championship. Oh well, we're coming back this year.

Again, thanks to everybody that replied in here. Im off to get destroyed by my MMA coach.
Cool.
I was at the Tenn-UGa game in Knoxville in '02. That was one of the best endings I've seen in person.

Yes - we are united in our hatred of the Gators. I hate them because they are fairy's and have decided not to play Miami because we beat them too often. (They've not beaten us since 1985.)

Do come around the Sports forum come this fall. We've got a good group of CFB fans.

I'm thinking you guys just may beat UF this year. Though - I'm projecting South Carolina as my SEC East dark horse to make it to Atlanta. You guys have a tougher schedule than they do, I think.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Cool.
I was at the Tenn-UGa game in Knoxville in '02. That was one of the best endings I've seen in person.You're very lucky and yes that was a wonderful ending with equal commetary from ol' Munson

Yes - we are united in our hatred of the Gators. I hate them because they are fairy's and have decided not to play Miami because we beat them too often. (They've not beaten us since 1985.)YES!!! I agree, they are fairys! Lets change it to the U.Florida Fairys(much more fitting)

Do come around the Sports forum come this fall. We've got a good group of CFB fans.I'll do that man. Looking forward to it.

I'm thinking you guys just may beat UF this year. Though - I'm projecting South Carolina as my SEC East dark horse to make it to Atlanta. You guys have a tougher schedule than they do, I think.I think this year is the year we beat them as well. As for USC, I hate spurrier but the 'ol ball coach' usually has his teams winning a ton after a few years. They almost had a breakout year last year only losing by a few points like 4 or 5 times. Yeah, our schedule definately looks tougher right now. Man, all this talk has me in the mood for some football. I cant wait for it to start
GO DAWGS!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GO DAWGS!!!
Go Gamecocks!!
****- it's no use- they still have a ****ty football program no matter who they get to coach it...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Go Gamecocks!!
****- it's no use- they still have a ****ty football program no matter who they get to coach it...
I dont know man. I think there's hope for y'all this year. You've got one of the top recruiting classes in the country, so who knows. I used to actually pull USC when they werent playing UGA, but with the addition of Spurrier, I am forced to hate them as well.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats buddy. I should have seen this coming with all of the products of theirs u were testing:icon_lol: u testing whore:lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dirk,
I have the Cocks as my dark horse SEC East champs this year.

Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger as my pick as east champs...time will tell.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Congrats buddy. I should have seen this coming with all of the products of theirs u were testing:icon_lol: u testing whore:lol:
Im a whore and proud of it! and thanks man!