RPM+ Fenotest+Anagen

S

saltydogg87

Awards
How does this stack look to you guys? Plan on doin this one after I finish off my Lipo AM/PM+ RPM run. I was gonna do the IGF-2/Neovar/RPM stack, but Scivation had a deal on the Fenotest/Anagen..sorry AppNut..I couldn't pass up. But back to the question at hand, any opinions?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does this stack look to you guys? Plan on doin this one after I finish off my Lipo AM/PM+ RPM run. I was gonna do the IGF-2/Neovar/RPM stack, but Scivation had a deal on the Fenotest/Anagen..sorry AppNut..I couldn't pass up. But back to the question at hand, any opinions?
Good stack- and Fenotest and Anagen are both good products- but the IGF-2/RPM stack would have been even better :)

S

saltydogg87

Awards
I know but that stack fits the budget for the time being. Having 3 girls is kinda rough on the wallet especially when its back to school clothes shoppiing time. Still might run the IGF/Neo/RPM if kids don't break the bank. I really liked the sample of IGF you sent me Dirk, thanks .

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be a nice stack. I liked it the first time i did the anagen/fenotest stack. Second time not so much.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive taken all 3 but not together

fenotest was nice, made me smell like maple syrup

anagen do really do much for me really

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This would be a decdnt stack but i wouldnt waste my time with the fenotest go with IGF-2 instead much MUCH effective!! I would keep the anagen in the mix i think it would be a good addition!!

RPM/IGF-2/ANAGEN!!! I like it!

S

saltydogg87

Awards
This would be a decdnt stack but i wouldnt waste my time with the fenotest go with IGF-2 instead much MUCH effective!! I would keep the anagen in the mix i think it would be a good addition!!

RPM/IGF-2/ANAGEN!!! I like it!
So you think this would be a good stack. I think I'll give this one a shot. There goes my supp. allowance, haha. Seriously though would you recommend a 4 wk. or 8 for this. I have enough RPM and Anagen to do it.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
So you think this would be a good stack. I think I'll give this one a shot. There goes my supp. allowance, haha. Seriously though would you recommend a 4 wk. or 8 for this. I have enough RPM and Anagen to do it.
Do it up then!!!! 8 weeks should do you right!! Take 8-12 IGF-2 this is the SWEET SPOT!!! TRUST ME MAN YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Please Keep a log i would love to see how this combo works!!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Good stack- and Fenotest and Anagen are both good products- but the IGF-2/RPM stack would have been even better :)
I have used both Fenotest and IGF-2 and would recommend stacking RPM with IGF-2.