RPM addicts, Try this!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just had a quick dosing suggestion for all you RPM addicts out there.

I usually take 1-2 in the am, and 3-5 pre-workout.

Recently I have begun split it even more. Sticking with some in the morning, but half of my pre-wo dose 1 hr pre-wo, and the rest 30 minutes pre-wo.

Seems to really work and keep me going strong longer, especially when doing cardio PWO

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established

Recently I have begun split it even more. Sticking with some in the morning, but half of my pre-wo dose 1 hr pre-wo, and the rest 30 minutes pre-wo.

Seems to really work and keep me going strong longer, especially when doing cardio PWO
:thumbsup: cool

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Used this dosing protocol tonight, and had possibly the best leg workout ever.

The thermo effect is getting much more intense, and mental will power is ridiculous.

Also, libido continues to impress :D

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards

reddie, it means to say that you are taking RPM roughly more than 6 tabs per day?

I thought all you need is preWO dose.

any advantage to add 2 or 3 tabs in the AM? empty stomach dose too?:think:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pops,

Spreading out the dosage seems to get energy levels up all day, along with all the other benefits. It also makes sense to spread out the dosage so it is in your system more than just during the workout, but I guess you'd only need to take it pre workout
:)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

NICE NICE!!!
This is close to something that i kinda do! LOVE IT!!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I imagine staging the dosage allows the grape fruit extract (forget the spelling!) time to inhibit the liver enzimes that break down the chocamine xanathines, so then taking more later gives you more, and then further inhibites the enzimes and then you take even more later!

AN guys wanna drop some science on this idea?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 in the am and 4 pre w.o. is the way to go for sure.... i just cant wait for the non stim version!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
reddie, it means to say that you are taking RPM roughly more than 6 tabs per day?

I thought all you need is preWO dose.

any advantage to add 2 or 3 tabs in the AM? empty stomach dose too?:think:
Farang,

Dosing daily seems to add up some very nice effects. Pre-workout is all that is necessary if all you want is workout performance enhancement..... but the daily doses aid in a better cumulative effect.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
2 in the am and 4 pre w.o. is the way to go for sure.... i just cant wait for the non stim version!!!
Poopy,

I think you are going to be highly pleased in regards to how you can use the new version alone..... AND stack it w/ RPM when you want.
I personally will be doing:

Workout days: RPM in the am, Stack of the 2 pre-workout in the PM
Non-Workout days: New product Am and PM

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy,

I think you are going to be highly pleased in regards to how you can use the new version alone..... AND stack it w/ RPM when you want.
I personally will be doing:

Workout days: RPM in the am, Stack of the 2 pre-workout in the PM
Non-Workout days: New product Am and PM
yes thats exactly how i was plannin on aplying the stack of the 2!!!!! free flowin androgens all day every day, mmmm cant wait!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if you really need to spread out the dosage. I have been taking this stuff for a while now. I usually take my dosage as soon as I get up, 10 am usually. I have been playing with the dosage a little bit. Between 4 and 9 caps. I only took 9 once. That was a mistake!. I went down to 8, that was a little much. 7 was ok, but I figured I was using up my stash too quickly and I scared Lanbane with my dosage. So I have been cutting down. Now I am at 5 as of today. At seven at 10 in the am, later at night around 10 pm I was washing dishes and I sweat my azz off like I was running a marathon!. Just from washing dishes!. All the windows were open in my apartment and it was about 60 degrees outside. Plus I had a fan in the window!. I think I may keep it at 5 a day. With that I still get good energy and strength. Hahaha. I'm an RPM CRACKHEAD!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Farang,

Dosing daily seems to add up some very nice effects. Pre-workout is all that is necessary if all you want is workout performance enhancement..... but the daily doses aid in a better cumulative effect.
What kind of cumulative effects can one expect from RPM? I'm on my second day of using RPM, and have had one great leg workout on it. Energy has been inconsistent thusfar, but good for the most part.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of cumulative effects can one expect from RPM? I'm on my second day of using RPM, and have had one great leg workout on it. Energy has been inconsistent thusfar, but good for the most part.
Increases in strength, overall hardness and vascularity (very noticeable), and a very noticeable "alpha male" type-feel that increases with time. Also decreases in body fat (it is a strong fat burner), along with increases in libido...:thumbsup:

rafter

Awards

I havent done the AM thing yet but I split mine up the way you do for your workout. I do it because of the my drive to the gym.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the new product to come out, looking forward to it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the new product to come out, looking forward to it.
Just got the beta done for the new product- sending some out to a few of our reps today!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i was thinking along the same lines... do we have to necessarily be a rep fo AN???? lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol i was thinking along the same lines... do we have to necessarily be a rep fo AN???? lol.
Nah- I will have some for you guys to try!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The waiting game sucks! Lets play hungry hungry hippos.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to meet the mail halfway in it's route.... kidding, but seriously, I am going to come home at lunch the next few days to check the mail!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well since all this discussion of the new product is occurring in the thread I started, it would only be fair to.... :p ;)

vtstone

Awards
how much are you guys weighing in who are taking 5+ a day? the first day i took 2 and i went crazy. but now after a week on it i'm taking 3 preworkout and its being stacked with igf2/neovar. i haven't been sweating as much as the first couple days. thinking of upping the dosage to 4 but i don't like getting my body too used to stims. i would love to try the beta version as i have a feeling i will be buying some in the future. my appetite is crazy too. an hour after the workout not so much, but two hours after and i pig out! also, has anyone been breaking out in random rashes or skin bumps? i seem to be in small spotches...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how much are you guys weighing in who are taking 5+ a day? the first day i took 2 and i went crazy. but now after a week on it i'm taking 3 preworkout and its being stacked with igf2/neovar. i haven't been sweating as much as the first couple days. thinking of upping the dosage to 4 but i don't like getting my body too used to stims. i would love to try the beta version as i have a feeling i will be buying some in the future. my appetite is crazy too. an hour after the workout not so much, but two hours after and i pig out! also, has anyone been breaking out in random rashes or skin bumps? i seem to be in small spotches...
Sounds like a small-scale heat rash- I get them from any type of strong thermogenic...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a small-scale heat rash- I get them from any type of strong thermogenic...
Yep I get them alot. More so when it's right after shaving.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 in the AM, 1 at lunch and 3 pre W/O has been treating me very well so far!! I do this EoD. On the "other" days, I just take 3-4 pre WO.
I'm thinking this will give me enough time off to prolong any tolerence that might occure.

I would LOVE to do a bulking log when this new version comes out!! ....but I still might have to go with the current version before workouts :thumbsup:

NeilB

Awards
... my appetite is crazy too. an hour after the workout not so much, but two hours after and i pig out! ...
Yeah - what's up with the appetite stimulant? Yesterday, at 5:30pm, I took 4 caps 45mins before workout. Had dinner at 8pm and went to bed at 10:30pm and my wife and I heard my stomach growling. I resisted for 15mins but could not hold on any longer so I went to the kitchen and had a PB sandwich and protein shake.

jcratty75

Awards
Stim free RPM wow that will be awesome for us night lifters :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stim free RPM wow that will be awesome for us night lifters :thumbsup:
You guys are going to LOVE this stuff- I am on my second day now, and it is no joke!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You guys are going to LOVE this stuff- I am on my second day now, and it is no joke!!!
May i ask how ur dosing this in conjuction w/the stim version of rpm, on workout and non workout days.