what to eat with NeoVar - AnabolicMinds.com

what to eat with NeoVar

1. New Member

what to eat with NeoVar

well i just ordered a nice stack of RPM/IGF2/NeoVar and I will probably keep checking my tracking label every couple of hours cause i can't freaking wait!

anyways i'm trying to plan out what i'm going to eat with my NeoVar dose. i've never taken a creatine product along with food before so it's going to change my schedule up a bit. normally post workout i would have a protein shake or a small meal but neither of which has 50g of carbs. i'm a smaller guy at 5'7ish 170. can i get away with less than the 50g of carbs?

what do you guys recommend for a quick fix with food. i have some muscle milk shakes but i don't have the money to get anything else right now. any suggestions for certain foods?

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    well i just ordered a nice stack of RPM/IGF2/NeoVar and I will probably keep checking my tracking label every couple of hours cause i can't freaking wait!

anyways i'm trying to plan out what i'm going to eat with my NeoVar dose. i've never taken a creatine product along with food before so it's going to change my schedule up a bit. normally post workout i would have a protein shake or a small meal but neither of which has 50g of carbs. i'm a smaller guy at 5'7ish 170. can i get away with less than the 50g of carbs?

what do you guys recommend for a quick fix with food. i have some muscle milk shakes but i don't have the money to get anything else right now. any suggestions for certain foods?
    Great Stack!!! Easyest way to get those carbs is to throw some steel cut oats into the muscle milk and blend. Thickens up the shake and gives you a great carb source. Should be just about all you need. If you are not a fan of oats go with some sweet potatoes or brown rice

With that stack and the right food you will blow the gym up!
  3. New Member

thats a pretty good idea. i forgot to ask, is it ok to take protein along with the neovar or are you supposed to take in just carbs with it. based on what you said i'm assuming its ok but just want to make sure i'm getting the most out of these products. i know the other two are recommended to be taken on an empty stomach.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

thats a pretty good idea. i forgot to ask, is it ok to take protein along with the neovar or are you supposed to take in just carbs with it. based on what you said i'm assuming its ok but just want to make sure i'm getting the most out of these products. i know the other two are recommended to be taken on an empty stomach.
    Well Im no rep or anything (though maybe Dirk can change that ) but I know how busy they are right now, so if I were you, I would recomend both IGF2 and RPM on an empty stomach as stated. For the Neovar, I would say that protein intake at the same as carbs would be fine... but it could slightly slow down the proteins release. If you can get your hands on some Waxy Maize Starch or another fast acting carb, I think that taking the Neovar and then 10 minutes later 50-70 grams of WMS, and then follow it with whey protein 20 minutes later. Above is what I would do post workout. For your other doses I think a combo of carbs and protein is absolutely fine.

That should do the trick. Someone please comment if I am off base.

BTW: you can get bulk WMS from Nutraplanet who is also having a great sale on some more RPM .
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

complex carbs with neovar is great.

i find simple carbs make me a tad lethargic
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Well Im no rep or anything (though maybe Dirk can change that )
    hey wait I want to be next on that list
  7. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Lots of good recommendations above......

I'd use the Neovar post-workout: if you do a shake, throw some oats in; with a meal, just get whatever carbs you can in. Start a cap lower per dose than recommended with the Neovar, and just see how you feel. If you don't feel drained/hypo, then you're good to go. Increase the caps when comfortable, and you can always increase the carbs when possible as well. Monitor your weight/appearance/waistline.... Neovar should do a good job of helping you utilize the excess carbs so they don't go to fat. If you notice any fat gain, re-evaluate your diet, and either shuffle things around, or lower calories in meals other than your post workout meal. I am guessing if your diet is on par, the only thing you're going to gain is muscle

My $.01.
    I don't get paid enough to give 2! lol jk
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Lots of good recommendations above......

I'd use the Neovar post-workout: if you do a shake, throw some oats in; with a meal, just get whatever carbs you can in. Start a cap lower per dose than recommended with the Neovar, and just see how you feel. If you don't feel drained/hypo, then you're good to go. Increase the caps when comfortable, and you can always increase the carbs when possible as well. Monitor your weight/appearance/waistline.... Neovar should do a good job of helping you utilize the excess carbs so they don't go to fat. If you notice any fat gain, re-evaluate your diet, and either shuffle things around, or lower calories in meals other than your post workout meal. I am guessing if your diet is on par, the only thing you're going to gain is muscle

My $.01.
    I don't get paid enough to give 2! lol jk
    All great answers!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  9. Superman

Im about to start neovar as well, would you recommend taking the first dose on days i workout in the morning? I usually work out in the afternoon.

I'll be adding Neovar to my rpm/osteo-c im currently using.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Im about to start neovar as well, would you recommend taking the first dose on days i workout in the morning? I usually work out in the afternoon.

I'll be adding Neovar to my rpm/osteo-c im currently using.
    yes- 1 in the AM and 1 Post-WO or in the PM.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. Superman

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yes- 1 in the AM and 1 Post-WO or in the PM.....
    Awesome, thats what i was thinking, thanks for the always quick adn helpful response.
  12. New Member

Breakfast I take my Neovar with my oats and after training with some good old Pure Vitargo.
  13. AI Sports Fitness Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Breakfast I take my Neovar with my oats and after training with some good old Pure Vitargo.
    This is what i did in the OFFSEASON!!!!! GOT TO LOVE NEOVAR AND OATS WITH SOME GOOD OLD VITARGO!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help on what to eat with new job
    By SVT01 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:53 AM
  2. What to eat for bulking with creatine
    By psycrotic in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 06:20 PM
  4. Replies: 1