Rpm Takes Buff To Contest Shape!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YO YO What up everybody!!

I am going to be running a log All the way up to my show in october!! Which i will be using RPM the whole way i think that I believe that RPM could change the way Pre contest supps are used!!
So I am willing to test the BOLD statement i just Claimed! I am going to be starting my diet in about 2 weeks i think i have to talk it over with the big man who is going to be helping me to make sure.
But i will start this log soon and get this thing rolling i might do some cool things like throw out prizes and stuff every now and then!! ! you will just have to follow along and see what i decided to do!
I will list more later on this week i am in the middle of getting ready to move to Orlando Fl i leave tomorrow so i am doing a lot of crazy stuff to get ready! but once i settle down i will be back and more active!!

Stay tuned and follow me on my journey TO THE STAGE!

FOr those of you who didnt catch my interview on osxfitness.com check it out!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Change of plans brosef...you're gonna haveta go this one alone.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Whats up man? Something come up?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Moving...changing jobs...in July
Oh man well good luck with everything bro i wish you the best!!
Maybe one day we will meet on stage! I need to get bigger before i can match up to you tho!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, buff! can't wait to see you on stage! :thumbsup:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Yea good luck buff Im sure it will be fantastic!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Go get em

in 2 months I start my 365 day contest prep :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go get em

in 2 months I start my 365 day contest prep :)
Started mine today for a show in October- trying to do this around track and football- may be a little difficult- but should be fun :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YO YO What up everybody!!

I am going to be running a log All the way up to my show in october!! Which i will be using RPM the whole way i think that I believe that RPM could change the way Pre contest supps are used!!
So I am willing to test the BOLD statement i just Claimed! I am going to be starting my diet in about 2 weeks i think i have to talk it over with the big man who is going to be helping me to make sure.
But i will start this log soon and get this thing rolling i might do some cool things like throw out prizes and stuff every now and then!! ! you will just have to follow along and see what i decided to do!
I will list more later on this week i am in the middle of getting ready to move to Orlando Fl i leave tomorrow so i am doing a lot of crazy stuff to get ready! but once i settle down i will be back and more active!!

Stay tuned and follow me on my journey TO THE STAGE!

FOr those of you who didnt catch my interview on osxfitness.com check it out!!
PS- We can probably get Johnny S. to do it instead :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i laffed :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
PS- We can probably get Johnny S. to do it instead :)
Lets Hope we can get in to see him tomorrow on this!! And then we can get this PARTY STARTED!!!! :bb2:

Time to drop the H-BOMB in NC!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 1!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah time to get this PARTY STARTED!!!! CONTEST PREP TIME!!

I am still waiting for the official diet and training to come through from the person who is doing it this time for me!! But I felt its never bad to start things off with some cardio!

Woke up 5:15 AM
Took 2 RPM before I went out to do my cardio!! Great session to start off the PREP 25 min jog in ORLANDO Weather!! Very Good endurance I was surprised cause I don’t do cardio in the off season so I wasn’t expecting to have that good of a session but I did! Also I WAS SWEATING my BALLZ off Which is never a bad thing!

1st meal at 6:15
4 IGF-2
3 neovar
3 Lipo AM

Getting ready to head off to class at 8:00

Eat 2 meals while there and come back train and then cardio after training as well!

More to come on training!

FIRST DAY BABY!!

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Looking forward to this log!

I've been on RPM for the past 10 days, and I'm going to be adding IGF-2 and maybe neovar and lipo PM to the stack.

Good luck bro!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
son of a b*tch...i placed an order with nutra and forgot to put rpm in it!!!

i'm kicking myself now.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
it was shipped friday, i remembered saturday...oh well...next month.

i'll jsut keep reading everyone else's great reviews and wallow in my own self pity.

haha...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
it was shipped friday, i remembered saturday...oh well...next month.

i'll jsut keep reading everyone else's great reviews and wallow in my own self pity.

haha...

HAHA OH man that SUCKS!!!!
Well lets hope Sam can keep it in stock for ya!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 contd:

Alright guys I am back with a little update from yesterday!
Since I just moved to Orlando like Saturday I haven’t found a gym than my schools gym which is only open certain hours. I planned on lifting at this Planet Fitness Yesterday cause it was $10 for the month, But when the LITTLE dude behind the counter was giving me the GRAND TOUR he started off by saying :we don’t really cater to the BODYBUILDERS”. So right off the bat I am like ok GREAT job selling me a package HAHA. Anyways long story short there was too many rules, one that stated NO HEAVY LIFTING!!!! haha so I didn’t get a membership nor did I get a chance to lift.
And now I have 6 RPM running through my body and I need to do something so about 9:30 Pm I went out for a little jog! I had to I couldn’t sit still haha!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 2!!

Ok started the day off with a nice breakfast at 6:00 AM no cardio this morning cause I am lifting at 7:30 AM and then doing Cardio after that.
BIG BACK ATTACK today!!
Pull downs 3 sets 10-12 reps
Pull-ups 3 sets 8-10
DB Rows 3 sets 10-12
Close Grips Pull downs 3 sets 10-12
Rear Delt Cable cross over pulls 3 sets 10
Abs hanging 3 sets 10/ weights cable crunches 3 sets 10-20
Cardio on Bike for 25 min HR 125-130

I am still Pretty Heavy WAY WAY to early to drop it down I am going to try and stay pretty heavy the whole way through this time!!

Tonight I am going for another jog later around 9:30 again!

Took RPM about 45 mins prior to going to the gym. About the time I had arrived it kicked in and WOW. I have been on this for a good long while now and still never cease to amaze me, I find something new with it each time!! My Back looked like a billboard!! Also I have noticed my endurance is increased a little bit! The “DRY PUMP” Was out of control today my back was sooo hard and full!! Love it! And even the veins have started to come out more and I haven’t even really begun hard Pre-contest yet! And of course the thermo effect I am loving cause I am sweating like crazy!

Cannot wait to see what RPM holds for the rest of this 18 weeks!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2!!

Ok started the day off with a nice breakfast at 6:00 AM no cardio this morning cause I am lifting at 7:30 AM and then doing Cardio after that.
BIG BACK ATTACK today!!
Pull downs 3 sets 10-12 reps
Pull-ups 3 sets 8-10
DB Rows 3 sets 10-12
Close Grips Pull downs 3 sets 10-12
Rear Delt Cable cross over pulls 3 sets 10
Abs hanging 3 sets 10/ weights cable crunches 3 sets 10-20
Cardio on Bike for 25 min HR 125-130

I am still Pretty Heavy WAY WAY to early to drop it down I am going to try and stay pretty heavy the whole way through this time!!

Tonight I am going for another jog later around 9:30 again!

Took RPM about 45 mins prior to going to the gym. About the time I had arrived it kicked in and WOW. I have been on this for a good long while now and still never cease to amaze me, I find something new with it each time!! My Back looked like a billboard!! Also I have noticed my endurance is increased a little bit! The “DRY PUMP” Was out of control today my back was sooo hard and full!! Love it! And even the veins have started to come out more and I haven’t even really begun hard Pre-contest yet! And of course the thermo effect I am loving cause I am sweating like crazy!

Cannot wait to see what RPM holds for the rest of this 18 weeks!
He is pretty frickin' strong:clean:

H- did you get a chance to go to that Gold's?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
He is pretty frickin' strong:clean:

H- did you get a chance to go to that Gold's?
Thanks man!!

No i didnt by the time i got things settled down and stuff it was too late! Plus i had to get up at 5:30 YOU KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE HAHAHA!! So i decided to skip it!

DAY 3 coming!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 3!

LEG DAY!!

Woke up at about 6:00 a little later than I wanted too be up but I am still trying to get on a routine. Ate Breakfast then off to the gym.
7:15 started training one of my fellow students till about 8:00-8:15. Then it was my turn!!
Started out 5 min on the Bike warm-up then on to torch my legs!!!
Leg Press 1 Warm-up then 2 heavy working sets between 6-10 reps last set to 20 reps!
Hack squat same principle
Barbell Lunges 3 sets 5-10 reps each leg
Leg Extensions 3 sets 6-10 reps last set heavy and SLOW REPS to 10!!
Calves
Tri SET
Standing Machine Raises 10 Slow Concentrated Reps!!/ Bodyweight raises 20 quick reps Seated 6 reps Really squeezing!
TOASTED!!!!!!

Took only 4 RPM today cause I am running low! I am used to 6 but even at 4 I had an insane workout! SWAETING Today probably more than I ever have not joke haha! Almost embarrassed at how much sweat was pouring off me! Haha!! The Intensity was still there no doubt even on my last set of extensions, I closed my eyes said a little prayer and then opened my eyes to picture myself on stage nothing else around me came into my vision and I just ruled that machine! The Muscle contraction was AWESOME today as well!! The Pump was also out of this world REALLY REALLY HARD and DRY!!!

A little short cardio tonight to get that blood moving in my legs so I can walk tomorrow haha!
Till then BOOOO LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3!

LEG DAY!!

Woke up at about 6:00 a little later than I wanted too be up but I am still trying to get on a routine. Ate Breakfast then off to the gym.
7:15 started training one of my fellow students till about 8:00-8:15. Then it was my turn!!
Started out 5 min on the Bike warm-up then on to torch my legs!!!
Leg Press 1 Warm-up then 2 heavy working sets between 6-10 reps last set to 20 reps!
Hack squat same principle
Barbell Lunges 3 sets 5-10 reps each leg
Leg Extensions 3 sets 6-10 reps last set heavy and SLOW REPS to 10!!
Calves
Tri SET
Standing Machine Raises 10 Slow Concentrated Reps!!/ Bodyweight raises 20 quick reps Seated 6 reps Really squeezing!
TOASTED!!!!!!

Took only 4 RPM today cause I am running low! I am used to 6 but even at 4 I had an insane workout! SWAETING Today probably more than I ever have not joke haha! Almost embarrassed at how much sweat was pouring off me! Haha!! The Intensity was still there no doubt even on my last set of extensions, I closed my eyes said a little prayer and then opened my eyes to picture myself on stage nothing else around me came into my vision and I just ruled that machine! The Muscle contraction was AWESOME today as well!! The Pump was also out of this world REALLY REALLY HARD and DRY!!!

A little short cardio tonight to get that blood moving in my legs so I can walk tomorrow haha!
Till then BOOOO LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!!!
Awesome- sound like you blew it out!!!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Look'in thick Buff. The RPM will probably contribute to your slicing success as well as dry you out along the way.

Should make pre prep easier (as long as you don't get kicked out of the gym for going psycho with intensity).

s! ss!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Look'in thick Buff. The RPM will probably contribute to your slicing success as well as dry you out along the way.

Should make pre prep easier (as long as you don't get kicked out of the gym for going psycho with intensity).

s! ss!
Thanks brotha!! Hope to keep the thickness this time and not lose a lot of it like i did last time!!!

I have to update this log but i am sooo busy i have a huge test on monday!! i have studied like all day today so i am ready to update tonight after i get back from some cardio!!

Stay tuned lots of good updates!! :head: :head:

Lets put it this way!!! RPM IS ROCKING MY WOLD!!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck buff, is this the contest in Lakewood, OH October 6th? (I think that was you who had mentioned it in another thread).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea man thats the one!!!! :dance:
Kick ass!

Not only does this mean that I have a good memory, but you're doing a show with a hometown hero of mine. Best of luck to ya. Bring home some hardware!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Kick ass!

Not only does this mean that I have a good memory, but you're doing a show with a hometown hero of mine. Best of luck to ya. Bring home some hardware!
YOU GOT IT BRO I INTEND TOO!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
NEW UPDATES TODAY!!

WIth school i have not had time to scratch my head!! But i have some free time today i will post my 11 week out pics and give some very interesting news on RPM AND THE NEW ANABOLIC!!!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
NEW UPDATES TODAY!!

WIth school i have not had time to scratch my head!! But i have some free time today i will post my 11 week out pics and give some very interesting news on RPM AND THE NEW ANABOLIC!!!
Looking forward to all of this.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys update TIME!!!!!!

Alright! I have been dieting for a right around 5 weeks now!
And the results are UNREAL!!!! I have been taking RPM/Neovar/Incarnate/And the New ANABOLIC coming soon!! And I must say this is a must for contest prep/ offseason training/ or the random freak who wants to pout on size quick!!!

Let kick things off with some COLD HARD NUMBER Cause I could sit here and tell you its amazing but why don’t you see for youself!

Every 2 weeks I get body fat tested 4 point test chest/ scapula/ ab/ thigh
I started this supplement stack 5 weeks ago and here are the results thus far the first measurements are from day 1 of the stack and my diet which let me add in is a ketosis diet Dave Palumbo is doing my prep diet and this is how he does things. SO 0 CARBS and every 5th day is just protein day total depletion day!! SO with that being said and after you see these number just imagine what this could do in the off-season with sufficient amount of calories!!!!

Ok without further delay here they are!

Week 1
BF% 12
Weight 199lbs
Lean Body Mass 179.9 lbs
Fat weight 19.10

Week 5
BF% 7
Weight 196
Lean body mass 182.28
Fat weight 13.72

Thats isane to hold on to that much muscle gain MUSCLE and lose that amount of bodyfat in that amount of time!!! This is the REAL DEAL GUYS!!!
The number don’t lie guys!!!

Here are pics from 11 weeks out!
Check them out and lets hear some feed back!!

Attachments

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys update TIME!!!!!!

Alright! I have been dieting for a right around 5 weeks now!
And the results are UNREAL!!!! I have been taking RPM/Neovar/Incarnate/And the New ANABOLIC coming soon!! And I must say this is a must for contest prep/ offseason training/ or the random freak who wants to pout on size quick!!!

Let kick things off with some COLD HARD NUMBER Cause I could sit here and tell you its amazing but why don’t you see for youself!

Every 2 weeks I get body fat tested 4 point test chest/ scapula/ ab/ thigh
I started this supplement stack 5 weeks ago and here are the results thus far the first measurements are from day 1 of the stack and my diet which let me add in is a ketosis diet Dave Palumbo is doing my prep diet and this is how he does things. SO 0 CARBS and every 5th day is just protein day total depletion day!! SO with that being said and after you see these number just imagine what this could do in the off-season with sufficient amount of calories!!!!

Ok without further delay here they are!

Week 1
BF% 12
Weight 199lbs
Lean Body Mass 179.9 lbs
Fat weight 19.10

Week 5
BF% 7
Weight 196
Lean body mass 182.28
Fat weight 13.72

Thats isane to hold on to that much muscle gain MUSCLE and lose that amount of bodyfat in that amount of time!!! This is the REAL DEAL GUYS!!!
The number don’t lie guys!!!

Here are pics from 11 weeks out!
Check them out and lets hear some feed back!!
Damn bro- you must be taking some good supps!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buff,

you got some monstrous calves, bro.

Envy seems to be one of my seven deadly sins today :D

theenvioussinner