The RPM/IGF-2/NeoVar Stack

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack: awesome synergism w/o pro-hormones/pro=steroids!!!!!!! THE most effective non-steroid stack on the market (and also the best-kept secret )!!!

-Huge elevation of T:E ratios and T:C ratios
-Anti-catabolic
-Large elevations in free testosterone and gh
-Major increases in hardness and vascularity literally a "dry pump"
-Phenomenal strength increases!!!!!
-lipolytic
-drastic improvements in body composition
-gains of 8-10 lbs. over a 5 week period are not out of the question!!!!

Try it and FEEL the difference!!!!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definately plan on trying RPM/IGF-2 in the future.

I would right now but I already have Activate so I am gonna run with that first.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definately plan on trying RPM/IGF-2 in the future.

I would right now but I already have Activate so I am gonna run with that first.
Great to see someone else is up this early :) Your contest prize should be there any day now!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the man himself (ugab37):

Overall Impressions So Far
Im at 224 and the most ripped I have ever been. My waist is down another halfsize at least. My girl is all over me and just loves how lean and veiny I am. My strength is pretty much where it was a few months back when I was at 251, so thats just freaking crazy. I am sleeping like a baby every single night, which Im sure is from the IGF-2. My joints are still completely painfree which means Osteo is doing its job. The leanness and hardness can be attributed to RPM and Neovar. Id compare this to the way Ive felt with Epi/trn/zol as far as hardness, but with great mood and zero sides like lowered libido and raised bpressure. Im actually in full 'beach' shape and Im like 9 weeks out. I always do a nice precontest type of diet for the 12 weeks before my trip, but with the Neo/RPM on board, Im considering upping my carb intake and possible leanbulking all the way til the trip. I think Neo will allow for some excess carbs and RPM's hardening effects might let me gain a few lbs while still lowering by bf%. Man, Im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack: awesome synergism w/o pro-hormones/pro=steroids!!!!!!! THE most effective non-steroid stack on the market (and also the best-kept secret )!!!

-Huge elevation of T:E ratios and T:C ratios
-Anti-catabolic
-Large elevations in free testosterone and gh
-Major increases in hardness and vascularity literally a "dry pump"
-Phenomenal strength increases!!!!!
-lipolytic
-drastic improvements in body composition
-gains of 8-10 lbs. over a 5 week period are not out of the question!!!!

Try it and FEEL the difference!!!!!
I gotta tell you I have been thinking about this. i have done the IGF-2 and Neovar stack previously, and loved it. I can only imagine what happens when you add the miracle pill known as RPM

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Man, that Ugab guy is the man! He is my hero and I think he should be the official tester for EVERY product AN comes out with. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :woohoo:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to see someone else is up this early :) Your contest prize should be there any day now!!
Ya I am an early bird :)

I will be stalking the mailman until then:woohoo:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could do this stack, but all that rhodiola would kill my sleep. I can't even take a full dose of IGF-2... :whiner:

But for all you normal people, this stack should prove to be very strong.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i was considering this but the whole IGF2 on an empty stomache protocol has me shying away , since I am constantly eating and hate having to try to time my supps on an empty stomache. Does anyone know if nutra is still running the neovar two sample bottles with igf2 , and if so how many neos per bottle , is it enough for the stack?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was considering this but the whole IGF2 on an empty stomache protocol has me shying away , since I am constantly eating and hate having to try to time my supps on an empty stomache. Does anyone know if nutra is still running the neovar two sample bottles with igf2 , and if so how many neos per bottle , is it enough for the stack?
They are;) 45 NeoVar per bottle...should give you a pretty decent run!!

IGF-2 will still be effective if taken with food....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

IGF-2 will still be effective if taken with food....we are simply basing this recommendation off of user feedback- about 60% of people who have used it say they got better results like this...

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established

IGF-2 will still be effective if taken with food....we are simply basing this recommendation off of user feedback- about 60% of people who have used it say they got better results like this...

I am thinking that my next order will be RPM, IGF-2 and Neovar. With the way I eat and lift (not trying to brag damn it) I should see solid results here

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that my next order will be RPM, IGF-2 and Neovar. With the way I eat and lift (not trying to brag damn it) I should see solid results here
Cool- looking forward to hearing about your results!!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen RMS80 in a long time, hope all is well. I was just thinking I want to do a RPM, Drive and Lit up stack. After I log a few other products I'm going to log these unsponsored, I think people are really overlooking these two because you guys don't heavily market them like all the other products out from companies.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen RMS80 in a long time, hope all is well. I was just thinking I want to do a RPM, Drive and Lit up stack. After I log a few other products I'm going to log these unsponsored, I think people are really overlooking these two because you guys don't heavily market them like all the other products out from companies.
If he's anything like usual, Dirk is busy as hell, albeit makes time to comment when he can.

The RPM/Drive stack is one of Applied Nutriceuticals' most well-known stacks and one of their best - can't go wrong with it. Adding LIT UP in can only give an added boost.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like IGF would be the prefect product to pair with this Lean Gains diet that is taking the board by storm.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like IGF would be the prefect product to pair with this Lean Gains diet that is taking the board by storm.
Quick correction: IGF-2, NOT IGF - there is a HUGE difference between the two.

Other than that, yes, IGF-2 is GREAT with the Leans Gains nutritional protocol (and variations of it) - I'm currently using it myself, actually (one of the only four supplements that I AM using right now).

~Rosie~