Mrs. Ugab's Review of 'AN's Mystery Fatburner'

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
DISCLAIMER: First of all, this will not be a very formal log. I will be checking waist size and weight each week. I will also list how she feels each day as this goes alone. She's isnt currently working out, but she looks plenty fine without it(she is blessed with some good genes). She doesnt get on AM, so I will be posting whatever feedback I get. Also, her supplement history consists of Venom, Lipo6x, Cytolean, Amp, Spike, Clearedge, C2, and maybe a few others. Im thinking she may be close to adrenal burnout, so this may skew the results. Ill probably have her start on some ResetA.D. to see if that helps at all.

STATS
Height: 5'10
Weight(on day 1): 149lbs
Waist Measurements: Size 7(will put measurements later)

DAY 1
Dosing: 2 caps(Dirk said to only take 1, but she took 2) Also, she likes to only take 1 dose per day on anything she takes, so it will be either 1 or 2 each morning with breakfast.

Initial Impressions
Mood was better and appetite seemed to be suppressed as well. Today, she only worked a few hours at work, so tommorrow, we will see how she responds with a full work day.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AHH YEAH EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!

Bring on the RESULTS!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DISCLAIMER: First of all, this will not be a very formal log. I will be checking waist size and weight each week. I will also list how she feels each day as this goes alone. She's isnt currently working out, but she looks plenty fine without it(she is blessed with some good genes). She doesnt get on AM, so I will be posting whatever feedback I get. Also, her supplement history consists of Venom, Lipo6x, Cytolean, Amp, Spike, Clearedge, C2, and maybe a few others. Im thinking she may be close to adrenal burnout, so this may skew the results. Ill probably have her start on some ResetA.D. to see if that helps at all.

STATS
Height: 5'10
Weight(on day 1): 149lbs
Waist Measurements: Size 7(will put measurements later)

DAY 1
Dosing: 2 caps(Dirk said to only take 1, but she took 2) Also, she likes to only take 1 dose per day on anything she takes, so it will be either 1 or 2 each morning with breakfast.

Initial Impressions
Mood was better and appetite seemed to be suppressed as well. Today, she only worked a few hours at work, so tommorrow, we will see how she responds with a full work day.
She took TWO!! Damn!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting, can't wait to hear her results.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She didnt the least bit jittery or anything. Her tolerance is pretty high for someone with such a low bodyweight.
Yeah- it won't make you jittery, but if you take 2 it will literally make you feel like you are going to melt!!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I think she's gonna try the 1 cap twice per day dosing schedule today, so Ill report back tommorrow with the results.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think she's gonna try the 1 cap twice per day dosing schedule today, so Ill report back tommorrow with the results.
Cool deal!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
How is everythign UGAB!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5
She has been dosing 1 cap 2 times per day. So far, she's says she feels hotter(more sweating) and is loving the mood enhancement. She has said there has not been any crash either. She says its comparable to VenomHyperdrive, but the mood seems better with this. Im unsure of weightloss as Ill only probably record that every 10 days. So far, so good guys. Looks like AN may have another awesome product on the way.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
She has loss 4lbs so far and on somebody already small, thats a lot for ten days. She's been dosing 1 pill twice per day and liking that much more than taking 2 at once. Dirk knows his stuff. Also, I have some freaking great news:

HER SEXUAL DRIVE HAS BEEN RAISED TREMENDOUSLY

Thats right folks. I dont know if its supposed to do this. I dont even know whats in it, but Im on a very nice 5day run. :woohoo:

Between this and my absolute love for RPM, you guys need to just go ahead and make me a rep or let buy some stock or something..

I thought I was happy with the results of my RPM log, but this is F**ING BLISS

:dance: :dance: :dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
She has loss 4lbs so far and on somebody already small, thats a lot for ten days. She's been dosing 1 pill twice per day and liking that much more than taking 2 at once. Dirk knows his stuff. Also, I have some freaking great news:

HER SEXUAL DRIVE HAS BEEN RAISED TREMENDOUSLY

Thats right folks. I dont know if its supposed to do this. I dont even know whats in it, but Im on a very nice 5day run. :woohoo:

Between this and my absolute love for RPM, you guys need to just go ahead and make me a rep or let buy some stock or something..

I thought I was happy with the results of my RPM log, but this is F**ING BLISS

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Yeah- the new fatburner seems to have that effect on women- be looking out for it soon!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well Ill tell u what if there is a magic pill out there that will make my wife put out. the I will truly proclaim Dirk God of Men

ahhahahhahahahahaha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome AN boys......any anxiety issues with this new pil at all?...gf cant take yohimbine or anything in that nature

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome AN boys......any anxiety issues with this new pil at all?...gf cant take yohimbine or anything in that nature
Not really- little or no jitters :)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
She says she has ZERO jittery feelings while using it. She says its the 'cleanest' energy she's ever felt. She also just started a new job and she has says it helps a ton with focus. She says the 'feeling' is almost like a 'mild high'. She feels really really good, and she says (and I quote) "It DEFINATELY increases the sexdrive":head:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn this sounds sweet, any word on the sexual affects on men? Is it similar to those on women?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it's a PDE5 inhibitor, I can only assume the libido aspects for men would be greatly increased.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow - Dirk. If you hit on something that raises women's libido and allows them to lose weight - you've hit the goldmine bro.

When's the ETA on this stuff?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow - Dirk. If you hit on something that raises women's libido and allows them to lose weight - you've hit the goldmine bro.

Soon- some pretty good surprises on this one as well- can't reveal them yet, so stay tuned!! :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I'll definitely buy some of this.

Got my RPM sample this week - will be taking it soon.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I'll definitely buy some of this.

Got my RPM sample this week - will be taking it soon.
Cool-keep us posted!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Im liking the sounds of this fat burner, looking forward to hearing more about it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dirk any news on a release....hmmm..or product tester (from canada) in mind?..ahaha...could use something between bottles of leviathan..=)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dirk any news on a release....hmmm..or product tester (from canada) in mind?..ahaha...could use something between bottles of leviathan..=)
I think a certain Canadian will get a chance to test this product;)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14
Well guys, guess what,HER LIBIDO IS STILL RISING!!! I mean I am a sexy beast and all, but this is just amazing. She's definately starting to tone up a bit as well. Her mood is great and all is well exept... the period is coming. Well, guys we're about to finda out just how strong the mood elevation really is. Updates coming soon....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 14
Well guys, guess what,HER LIBIDO IS STILL RISING!!! I mean I am a sexy beast and all, but this is just amazing. She's definately starting to tone up a bit as well. Her mood is great and all is well exept... the period is coming. Well, guys we're about to finda out just how strong the mood elevation really is. Updates coming soon....
Awesome- I have given it to a couple of other women, and they say the same thing!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dirk,

Sounds like Ugab needs more RPM.... and PAL, he needs a few Aspire and/or Paravol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
for sure....i wanna get some of this new fatburner/female horny pill for my gf...shes a keeper, but you can never have enough increased female libido!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

Got that right!

I can see it now, Hey honey here is the best Fat burner out (thinks ti himself HEHEHE my time is coming!!) Oh thanks honey!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

But really its good to hear such great results UG 4 pounds in 10 days is really good! :chick:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk,

Sounds like Ugab needs more RPM.... and PAL, he needs a few Aspire and/or Paravol.
Man- uga hooked it up this week- he sent me a BIG care package of stuff- all kinds of good ****!!!!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmmm I think my interest has been sparked..! Anyone with more info?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Dirk,

Now thats an idea!!!!:woohoo: :dance:

Seriously though, Id like to thank AN and Dirk for the generosity. My stack is going great and Im really REALLY LOVING the "BENEFITS" my fiance's seeing!:clap2:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

First, my bad for the lack of updates, but heres how it finished.

STATS
Starting Weight: 149
Ending Weight: 138(-11lbs)
Starting Size: 7
Ending Size: 6, 5 in some(thats down 1-2 sizes in just over a month)

OVERALL IMPRESSIONS OF 'MYSTERY FATBURNER'
Well, lets see. It just plain works for one. She had an 11lb weight decrease without much change in the diet. The changes in her diet can be directly attributed to the lack of appetite she had while using the product. Her dress size went down which means a very happy woman. Now, lets get to the absolute meat and potatoes in regards to benefits. First, her mood was great which makes my life better. Secondly and MOST IMPORTANT, HER LIBIDO WAS INSANE!!!!!!!. Anybody thinking of giving there significant other a fatburner should think of this one. Honestly even if it didnt do jack for weightloss, I still buy more and try to get her to take it. So to sum it all up, she was very pleased with the product and I was MORE THAN PLEASED!!!!

To Dirk: :box: :box:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
So uhhhh yeah... bout that... I was going to be showing my girl friends where to buy fatburners online since they dont know anything about supps and I dont want them to waste their money on some sh!t product. So any clue as to when maybe like a couple weeks, end of month? Thanks just so I know whether or not to get them on something else!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask the man for ya. Hold on one second.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, my wife doesn't even know yet that she will be popping these like PEZ. Does a dispenser come with the bottle? I'd like either a batman dispenser or this guy.:donut: Don't forget the hole.:cheers:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am ready to buy, my wife has already lost 35lbs over the last 3 months on her own, this will help with the last bit

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's this stuff going to be called?
We haven't decided yet- choosing a name seems to be the only thing that my partners and I can never seem to agree on:trout:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Slim N Easy

Slim N Sexy

Thermo Horn Dog

Absensuous

I am sure I can come up with more for A FREE BOTTLE.

I'm just kidding, ok no I'm not.