Tried RPM

  1. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tried RPM


    Ok I got my RPM sample in the mail yesterday. Loved the cap color (dayglow orange). I'm glad there isn't too much Chocomine in this (im a human cocoa detector due to allergies).

    Took 4 caps

    Energy: woa I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine but this felt more like when Ephedrine/caffeine 1st starts to kick in (not the peak effect).

    Pumps: I usually get a great pump already so I didn't notice any extra pump

    Strength: Hmmm leg day I added another 10lbs to my last set of ATG squats but thats pretty much in keeping with how my leg days have been for the past month or so. I would have to use this for a month to really see if it helps

    I wont take any tomorrow (shoulders) because I really want to try 6caps (the rest of my sample) for Arm day

  2. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2919
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice review keep us updated. looking forward to giving it a try.
  3. New Member
    300Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    71.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I really want to try 6caps (the rest of my sample) for Arm day
    thats what im waiting for aswell

    my arms always get the **** beat out of them at the gym, so this is when we shall see
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 300Fan View Post
    thats what im waiting for aswell

    my arms always get the **** beat out of them at the gym, so this is when we shall see
    6 caps of this newest batch is FIRE!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If 6 caps doesn't blow Rivet up..... NOTHING will.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    If 6 caps doesn't blow Rivet up..... NOTHING will.
    Tomorrow = 6caps WOO
  7. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking forward to the results!

    You mention a cocoa allergy..... what effects/symptoms do you experience?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  8. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Looking forward to the results!

    You mention a cocoa allergy..... what effects/symptoms do you experience?
    Its like a peanut allergy. My throat swells up and I get a rash. I never get it bad enough to be dangerous just not comfortable at all.
  9. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    866
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Bring it Rivet!!!

    6 CAPS BABY!!! :clean:
  10. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Used 6caps today.

    Energy: pretty much the same as how I felt at 4 caps

    Pump: Odd I usually get a pump DURING the exercise but with this I got an extra little pump AFTER finishing that muscle group. After working BI's I took a few minutes to recover before I hit my triceps . As I was sitting on a bench I felt my biceps pump up. Same thing happened to my triceps.

    At 6caps my cocoa allergy did bother me a little bit. Made breathing a lil harder. I would love to try a stim free version of this and see the accumulative effects of the product.
  11. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Used 6caps today.

    Energy: pretty much the same as how I felt at 4 caps

    Pump: Odd I usually get a pump DURING the exercise but with this I got an extra little pump AFTER finishing that muscle group. After working BI's I took a few minutes to recover before I hit my triceps . As I was sitting on a bench I felt my biceps pump up. Same thing happened to my triceps.

    At 6caps my cocoa allergy did bother me a little bit. Made breathing a lil harder. I would love to try a stim free version of this and see the accumulative effects of the product.
    We are def. working on it!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are def. working on it!!!
    Good and if its stim free it can be taken more then just pre workout as well
  13. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I've was thinking that as well. Wouldntt the ability of dosing thru the day make the prod more effective with prolonged plasma levels, or is the half life of the actives enough to compensate?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. New Member
    Wanker527's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    89.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I've was thinking that as well. Wouldntt the ability of dosing thru the day make the prod more effective with prolonged plasma levels, or is the half life of the actives enough to compensate?
    bump for a response...
  15. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I've was thinking that as well. Wouldntt the ability of dosing thru the day make the prod more effective with prolonged plasma levels, or is the half life of the actives enough to compensate?
    That's how I do it- 3 on an empty stomach when I wake up, and 2 pre-workout- seems to work better this way
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  16. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    That's how I do it- 3 on an empty stomach when I wake up, and 2 pre-workout- seems to work better this way
    Gotcha!!

    My workouts are first thing in the am, so my plan is 3 pre and 1-2 in the afternoon(depending on feel of course).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  17. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    That's how I do it- 3 on an empty stomach when I wake up, and 2 pre-workout- seems to work better this way
    interesting, what time do you workout at?
  18. Banned
    MrTotality's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    31.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Tomorrow = 6caps WOO
    wow that must have been a killer. nice deal
  19. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    interesting, what time do you workout at?
    usually on my lunch break- but I am a track guy- so it is mostly lower body/core stuff, with a lot of plylos, sprints, and other stuff....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  20. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    usually on my lunch break- but I am a track guy- so it is mostly lower body/core stuff, with a lot of plylos, sprints, and other stuff....
    gotcha, I was just curious as to how long your dosage was split up.

    What do you think of 2 first thing in the morning and 3 before workout if I workout a little later in the evening?
  21. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    gotcha, I was just curious as to how long your dosage was split up.

    What do you think of 2 first thing in the morning and 3 before workout if I workout a little later in the evening?
    Sounds like exactly what Lanbane is doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Just making sure my dosing wasn't lost in translation:

    Workout days: 2 in the am, 3 in the pm, pre-workout
    Non-workout days: 2 in the am, 1 in the pm.

    More caps than one would NEED to do, but it's working hella-good... plus I got this guy on the inside at AN.... keeps me supplied...... trenchcoat full of goods and everything. lol

    And let me say that this is working better than all the thermogenics I was trying for months..... I love the feeling of losing weight on the scale and still blasting through workouts!!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  22. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I handle stims pretty well though.... some people would be up til 2 am dosing 3 in the PM. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  23. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lanbane,
    I've probably got you beat on stim resistance. I've not taken RPM yet - but I'm betting I could take it at 5pm before my WO and still get to bed by 10pm no problemo.

    (I've taken entirely too much StimX/Venom in '07. )
  24. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Sounds like exactly what Lanbane is doing.
    Cool Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I handle stims pretty well though.... some people would be up til 2 am dosing 3 in the PM. lol
    I took my first RPM dose at about 7:30 and had no trouble sleeping 8 hours starting at 11ish, so this shouldn't be a problem for me.
  25. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keep us posted Redhawk!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  26. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Keep us posted Redhawk!
    Oh I'll be sure to do so. I'm getting anxious, I think the mailman stole my RPM
  27. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Lanbane,
    I've probably got you beat on stim resistance. I've not taken RPM yet - but I'm betting I could take it at 5pm before my WO and still get to bed by 10pm no problemo.

    (I've taken entirely too much StimX/Venom in '07. )
    My stim tolerance isn't too crazy. But when I took 6caps it was at 4:00 before hitting the gym and I got to bed at 11pm as usual. I find it peaks fast but goes away fast too.
  28. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,134
    Rep Power
    5098776
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    My stim tolerance isn't too crazy. But when I took 6caps it was at 4:00 before hitting the gym and I got to bed at 11pm as usual. I find it peaks fast but goes away fast too.
    Yeah the same thing for me!. It peaks way too fast and doesn't stay in your system that long. For me yes long enough to have a good workout, but it has to be timed correctly. When I get my bottles I am gonna take it closer to my workout next time. I just wish it stayed in your system longer. Maybe make another version of this that will be "time-released" somehow?
  29. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah the same thing for me!. It peaks way too fast and doesn't stay in your system that long. For me yes long enough to have a good workout, but it has to be timed correctly. When I get my bottles I am gonna take it closer to my workout next time. I just wish it stayed in your system longer. Maybe make another version of this that will be "time-released" somehow?
    Weird, I'm getting a little bit of an oppostie effect. It been lasting right around 4-5hrs for me. First day was jazzed for like 8hrs or so straight. I guess it truly effects each individual differently.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  30. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89663
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ive been able to drop 5 at 0400 and workout til 0600 ande be asleep by 0800

    thank god im back on dayshift lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  31. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    gotcha, I was just curious as to how long your dosage was split up.

    What do you think of 2 first thing in the morning and 3 before workout if I workout a little later in the evening?
    Absolutely- b/c of the way RPM is formulated- blood levels will stay fairly elevated for several hours after ingestion.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just tried RPM today...
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM
  2. Anyone tried RPM + Aspire 36?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. My body is pissed that I'm trying RPM
    By TheNinja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in