You guys ever thought of doing a strong nootropic or other MIND supplements?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
This is something I've always been interested in ever since Art Bell interviewed this guy who consorted with demons and mega-dosed hydergine in order to enhance his powers of remote viewing. I was a senior in highschool and really got into that one. :D

I did a fair bit of toying with nootropics / anxiolytics / and non-stim energy enhancers while formulating ill-fated supplement designs. I would LOVE to see App Nut utilize some advanced blends someday.

Any thoughts?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is something I've always been interested in ever since Art Bell interviewed this guy who consorted with demons and mega-dosed hydergine in order to enhance his powers of remote viewing. I was a senior in highschool and really got into that one. :D

I did a fair bit of toying with nootropics / anxiolytics / and non-stim energy enhancers while formulating ill-fated supplement designs. I would LOVE to see App Nut utilize some advanced blends someday.

Any thoughts?
I know a little bit about these type of products, BUT I probably need to up my IQ- learning more about something never hurts.....

Bacopa seems to have a profound anxiolytic effect w/ lower doses of a better-type extract- I like taking it before I go out- it has a profound "zoned-in" effect, while being extremely relaxed at the same time...

Valerian and shankpushpi also have these types of effects- I have messed around a little with these in our lab- they are effective.....

Piracetam and selergine are also of interest- I take ProVigil for ADHD, it is some interesting stuff- I will definitely look into it

As far as a non-stim fat burner- I have two formulas in the pipeline that are pretty innovative- they are actually a "side effect" of doing research for other products- sometimes this is how you come up with the best ideas...(hint: probably NOT something you would think of as a fat burner, but it works phenomenally!!)

Messing around with stuff like this is fun, simply b/c I have the ability to- I have a warehouse full of powders with numerous different applications- all I can say is, I really love my job!!!! I can test whatever I want whenever I want- and go nuts and get creative....

PS Demons and hydergine- WOW!! Can you give me a link to that interview?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
PS Demons and hydergine- WOW!! Can you give me a link to that interview?
lol... sure: COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS

I'm a very open minded person, but it's nearly impossible to take any of what this guy says seriously. Interesting nonetheless. He went into seclusion, mega-dosed hydergine, and spent his time remote-viewing pi... wow! :ntome:

Messing around with stuff like this is fun, simply b/c I have the ability to- I have a warehouse full of powders with numerous different applications- all I can say is, I really love my job!!!! I can test whatever I want whenever I want- and go nuts and get creative....
You just made me incredibly jealous. Damn you! :frustrate::wave:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol... sure: COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS

I'm a very open minded person, but it's nearly impossible to take any of what this guy says seriously. Interesting nonetheless. He went into seclusion, mega-dosed hydergine, and spent his time remote-viewing pi... wow! :ntome:

You just made me incredibly jealous. Damn you! :frustrate::wave:
Don't be :) I think you are headed in the right direction and will probably end up doing something similar....your head is in the right place!!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
If you guys ever go into powdered supps, this energy supp I had was pretty good, but it went a little beyond the pure nootropic realm:

Palatinose
ALCAR
PLCAR
Phosphatidyl choline (or alpha-gpc or cdp-choline)
n-acetyl-tyrosine
DLPA
Pyritinol
Centrophenoxine
Idebenone
Beta-alanine
vinpocetine
vitamin B5, B6, and C
Mg malate

Well, that was fun. :D
In terms of anxiolytic, I had a very good experience in combining Lemon balm, high concentration kava, and sceletium tortuosa. It was definitely one of the most effective mood enhancers I'd ever tried.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you guys ever go into powdered supps, this energy supp I had was pretty good, but it went a little beyond the pure nootropic realm:

Palatinose
ALCAR
PLCAR
Phosphatidyl choline (or alpha-gpc or cdp-choline)
n-acetyl-tyrosine
DLPA
Pyritinol
Centrophenoxine
Idebenone
Beta-alanine
vinpocetine
vitamin B5, B6, and C
Mg malate

Well, that was fun. :D
In terms of anxiolytic, I had a very good experience in combining Lemon balm, high concentration kava, and sceletium tortuosa. It was definitely one of the most effective mood enhancers I'd ever tried.
Niiice- that is a pretty long list- how did you titrate dosages, etc.- just by T & E? Sometimes that is the best way- I have a whole group of fellow athletes who will try just about any non-banned thing that I give them- as they know it is safe...

Also I am interested in vinpo- it has some non-specific PDE qualities that make it VERY interesting for several different applications- you can probably guess where I may be going with this...

PS Sent some goodies today!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, get a room you two, we don't need to hear your pillow talk!

:lol:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lets just say Im a nootropic whore

i love mental boosting. mind tingling. brain muscle shiznit

:)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lets just say Im a nootropic whore

i love mental boosting. mind tingling. brain muscle shiznit

:)
They have some amazing stuff out these days- just gotta be careful w/ mixing and match tho...

This thread piqued my curiosity- I have been researching some of this stuff pretty hard...

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Also I am interested in vinpo- it has some non-specific PDE qualities that make it VERY interesting for several different applications- you can probably guess where I may be going with this...
Isn't vincamine better for that prupose though? I donno. I always though vinpocetine was mostly nootropic whereas the unaltered vincamine had primarily blood flow effects.

Reminds me of a non-arginine NO pump prod I was working on. I was trying to get it down to being only a single 00 tablet taken preworkout.

The "alpha" version contained:
Cnidium monnieri, grapeseed, pycnogenol, green tea, chocamine, coffeeberry, apple polyphenols, panax ginseng, vincamine, polygonum multiflorum, gynostemma pentaphyllum, yohimbine HCI, NG-Hydroxy-L-arginine or L-norvaline, Metfolin

All the herbs VERY high concentrations. I was calling it NO-Pipelines. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Niiice- that is a pretty long list- how did you titrate dosages, etc.- just by T & E? Sometimes that is the best way- I have a whole group of fellow athletes who will try just about any non-banned thing that I give them- as they know it is safe...
It eventually comes down to T&E... but I first start with anecdotal reports. I compare those to the known data on the compound I'm dealing with. I also like to try each thing by itself before adding other parts to the mix. Then, I ask myself if I'd be comfortable giving this to my mom. Haha, I didn't want to develop anything that would be detrimental to someone's health. Probably one of the reasons I never got really into designing a stimulant.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It eventually comes down to T&E... but I first start with anecdotal reports. I compare those to the known data on the compound I'm dealing with. I also like to try each thing by itself before adding other parts to the mix. Then, I ask myself if I'd be comfortable giving this to my mom. Haha, I didn't want to develop anything that would be detrimental to someone's health. Probably one of the reasons I never got really into designing a stimulant.
Yup-I had this same conversation with a friend tonight- your process pretty much mirrors mine- now if we can find a way to incorporate frequent blood tests into this protocol- we could figure out a whole lot more things really fast!!

This is why I always test everything on myself first...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
this thread excites me in my nether regions

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yup-I had this same conversation with a friend tonight- your process pretty much mirrors mine- now if we can find a way to incorporate frequent blood tests into this protocol- we could figure out a whole lot more things really fast!!

This is why I always test everything on myself first...
Well, it's almost a must if you want good results. I mean, theory and real-world don't always line up. And you never know when you're gonna stumble upon some herb that at standard doses appears to have little effect on body comp, but when mega-dosed it becomes a super star... sort of like Epimedium s. I personally wouldn't call any supplement design finished until it had been tested in the trenches. (And no, I don't mean giving unlabeled containers of yellow powder to forum members.) It's like with X-Factor. Before it was made into a gel-cap, Bill had a number of athletes try the stuff as a liquid first to see if it actually worked. It did, but just imagine those poor guys drinking AA oil everyday for 50 days! :sick:

As far as blood testing, at least it's easy to track glucose levels at home. Makes designing a carb based product or glucose disposal product that much more precise.

But still, nothing beats good old T&E... except maybe some good old T&A. ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, it's almost a must if you want good results. I mean, theory and real-world don't always line up. And you never know when you're gonna stumble upon some herb that at standard doses appears to have little effect on body comp, but when mega-dosed it becomes a super star... sort of like Epimedium s. I personally wouldn't call any supplement design finished until it had been tested in the trenches. (And no, I don't mean giving unlabeled containers of yellow powder to forum members.) It's like with X-Factor. Before it was made into a gel-cap, Bill had a number of athletes try the stuff as a liquid first to see if it actually worked. It did, but just imagine those poor guys drinking AA oil everyday for 50 days! :sick:

As far as blood testing, at least it's easy to track glucose levels at home. Makes designing a carb based product or glucose disposal product that much more precise.

But still, nothing beats good old T&E... except maybe some good old T&A. ;)
:) Yeah- that's why I am trying to get as much feedback as possible before the final version goes out- wow AA oil for 50 days- nasty- but I bet they got RIPPED!!!

Yeah-glucose levels are easy to monitor (and some of the hormonal loops that accompany changes in BG as well if you know what you are doing)- but I would like a full panel- that would be SWEET!!!

Agreed on T&A!! T&E ain't bad either!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
whats T&A for s married folk ;)

300Fan

Awards
heres my nootropic stack:

DMAE 250mg/day
Alpha GPC 300 mg/day
Bacopa 50% 300 mg/day
Idebenone 150 mg (m/w/s)
L-Huperzine A 100 mcg (m/w/s)
Modafinil 100mg before class
Piracetam 2,400 mg 2x's/day
L-Tyrosine 1Gram 3x's a day
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (500mg morning, 500mg afternoon)
Rhodiola Rosea (500mg, 2 times per day) 3 weeks on, 1 week off

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heres my nootropic stack:

DMAE 250mg/day
Alpha GPC 300 mg/day
Bacopa 50% 300 mg/day
Idebenone 150 mg (m/w/s)
L-Huperzine A 100 mcg (m/w/s)
Modafinil 100mg before class
Piracetam 2,400 mg 2x's/day
L-Tyrosine 1Gram 3x's a day
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (500mg morning, 500mg afternoon)
Rhodiola Rosea (500mg, 2 times per day) 3 weeks on, 1 week off

WOW- pretty stout- how do you keep track of all those pills?!!

300Fan

Awards
WOW- pretty stout- how do you keep track of all those pills?!!
DMAE is powder
Alpha GPC is powder
Bocapa is powder = WORST tasting supplement EVER
Idebenon is powder
Piracetam is powder
Tyrosine is powder
ALC is powder
Rhodiola is a pill
L-Huperzine A is a pill
Modafinil is a pill/medication

Powders i just measured in the morning and at night, mixed in a little water and swallowed it all down with my hands on my nose! The bocapa truly DESTROYS ANYTHING it touches, its just so HORRIBLE.

Piracetam tastes like "battery acid", the others arent to bad :) :wave:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
If you think Bacopa tastes bad, you haven't tried enough herbal extracts. There are quite a few that taste MUCH worse. I'll mix some bacopa, rhodiola, and green tea extract in water with a little lemon juice and call it iced tea. ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you think Bacopa tastes bad, you haven't tried enough herbal extracts. There are quite a few that taste MUCH worse. I'll mix some bacopa, rhodiola, and green tea extract in water with a little lemon juice and call it iced tea. ;)
I like bacopa- it kinda smells a little like raisins- rhodiola smells like perfumeflowers- like that one too- I like the smell of cissus too (the extract we get smells a little different than others)- green tea smells real good too!!

least faves are CEE- urghhhh, vit. C (can burn your nose if you are not wearing a mask)- mucuna- very hydroscopic and not fun to work with- smells faintly like the beef mix in Ramen noodles- anhy. caffeine sucks if you get it anywhere close to your mucus membranes- same with naringin- both are very bitter........