Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

RPM Marketing Write-Up (as promised)

Goals.

We all have them. But what truly is a goal?

Webster’s dictionary defines a goal as:
    1. The end toward which effort is directed
    2. The terminal point of a race.

But when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding goals, these definitions only tell part of the story. Yes, we want to get there. But we want to get there FAST. Whether your goal is losing a few pounds, increasing strength, or bursting through a new plateau, we all want to race to our “personal finish lines” as fast as possible. Unfortunately, conflicting goals in our lives often get in the way of our fitness goals and we get sidelined from the race. Therefore we seek out products to help improve our chances of reaching our goals more quickly and easily. Unfortunately, all too often hard-earned dollars are spent on products that make great claims, only for us to be disappointed and no closer to our goals than when we started. Sound familiar?

Applied Nutriceuticals has the answer to putting you back in the driver’s seat and speeding towards your goal faster that you ever thought possible! That product is RPM™ a Phyto-Chemical Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulator (PSARM). RPM is a breakthrough formulation that provides explosive energy, uncanny mental focus, amazing strength increases, insane pumps, suppressed estrogen, increased testosterone…all while incinerating fat! Best of all, these results are noticed from the very first dose! RPM gives the best of both worlds…instant gratification coupled with long-term results!

Let’s look at each benefit that this super-charged formula provides……………

Amazing Strength Increases
    From the very first dose you will notice the RPM is much more than just another pre-workout energy formula. RPM’s unique blend of compounds combine potent testosterone boosters that will allow you to achieve your goals of size and strength faster than you ever thought possible! RPM’s amazing ingredient blueprint applies new scientific theories regarding SARMs (Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulators) in a completely unique way; pushing RPM’s effectiveness past any other conventional testosterone booster. Building lean hard muscle tissue has never been this easy.

Increased Density and Hardness
    When you work hard, you want it to show and to look our best. RPM dramatically hardens the look of your physique by reducing aromatase and estradiol. The end result is a denser, harder look with reduced water retention. Now you can finally show off the results of hours in the gym and display the lean muscle you have worked so hard for.

Uncanny Mental Focus
    As you begin your warm up, any nagging thoughts cluttering your mind give way to a more purposeful, focused state of mind that allows you to concentrate on the task at hand; your workout. As your energy increases the body and mind become one allowing you to focus on your training like never before. RPM’s unique blend of cognitive and mood enhancers give you drive like no other product that helps improve every aspect of your life.

Explosive Energy
    Not since the days of Ephedra has there been such a high octane formula available to rev up your workouts. Within 1 hour of the very first dose you will feel the blood flowing like never before. No longer are there any feelings of fatigue from a busy day or a poor night’s sleep.

Mind-blowing pumps
    Ready for insane volume? RPM will give you pumps like never before. No, we’re not referring to the same old half-hearted pumps that quickly go away and leave you feeling deflated. We are talking true fullness and volume. RPM provides acute vasodilation action by increasing Nitric oxide thru PDE5 inhibition, leading to a stronger and much more forceful contraction. In short, RPM has a longer lasting more potent NO pump then you have ever felt before.

Incinerates FAT
    RPM’s revolutionary formula is also a very potent fat burner. The thermogenic qualities of RPM are reminiscent of the old Ephedra days, without having to stack it with anything else to make it work!

Instant gratification. Log term gains. Intensity. Strength. Energy. Focus. Drive. Pump. Fat Burning. It’s all here. Your personal checkered flag has never been so close. It’s time to get in the race.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Detailed tech write-up and FAQ's coming in the next couple days.....
  3. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

YEAH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Nice write up!!

Better get those samples guys!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

looking forward , already send this link to several buddys (NON AM members)intrested on products like this
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

Blueballs suck.

6. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

Strange... in the testers, it was AFTER they took it that they saw the libido effects.................
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

I have taken RPM before trianing and also before Photo-Shoots... it is urneal. I have never tried anything as fast acting. Way to go Dirk & Co!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.99%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Detailed tech write-up and FAQ's coming in the next couple days.....
    Looking forward to it! I have a few suspicions... but I know almost nothing about icariin other than it works and I like it.
    Last edited by Aeternitatis; 04-20-2007 at 03:14 PM.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Strange... in the testers, it was AFTER they took it that they saw the libido effects.................
    So did libido stay intact while "on"?
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    So did libido stay intact while "on"?
    Libido seems to be greatly increased while "on".

My comment was directed to the fact that someone was referencing having sexual excitement.... and they hadn't even received the product yet.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

soooooo excited for this!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

Sweet... Very interesting...
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.9%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Goals.

We all have them. But what truly is a goal?

Webster’s dictionary defines a goal as:
    1. The end toward which effort is directed
    2. The terminal point of a race.

But when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding goals, these definitions only tell part of the story. Yes, we want to get there. But we want to get there FAST. Whether your goal is losing a few pounds, increasing strength, or bursting through a new plateau, we all want to race to our “personal finish lines” as fast as possible. Unfortunately, conflicting goals in our lives often get in the way of our fitness goals and we get sidelined from the race. Therefore we seek out products to help improve our chances of reaching our goals more quickly and easily. Unfortunately, all too often hard-earned dollars are spent on products that make great claims, only for us to be disappointed and no closer to our goals than when we started. Sound familiar?

Applied Nutriceuticals has the answer to putting you back in the driver’s seat and speeding towards your goal faster that you ever thought possible! That product is RPM™ a Phyto-Chemical Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulator (PSARM). RPM is a breakthrough formulation that provides explosive energy, uncanny mental focus, amazing strength increases, insane pumps, suppressed estrogen, increased testosterone…all while incinerating fat! Best of all, these results are noticed from the very first dose! RPM gives the best of both worlds…instant gratification coupled with long-term results!

Let’s look at each benefit that this super-charged formula provides……………

Amazing Strength Increases
    From the very first dose you will notice the RPM is much more than just another pre-workout energy formula. RPM’s unique blend of compounds combine potent testosterone boosters that will allow you to achieve your goals of size and strength faster than you ever thought possible! RPM’s amazing ingredient blueprint applies new scientific theories regarding SARMs (Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulators) in a completely unique way; pushing RPM’s effectiveness past any other conventional testosterone booster. Building lean hard muscle tissue has never been this easy.

Increased Density and Hardness
    When you work hard, you want it to show and to look our best. RPM dramatically hardens the look of your physique by reducing aromatase and estradiol. The end result is a denser, harder look with reduced water retention. Now you can finally show off the results of hours in the gym and display the lean muscle you have worked so hard for.

Uncanny Mental Focus
    As you begin your warm up, any nagging thoughts cluttering your mind give way to a more purposeful, focused state of mind that allows you to concentrate on the task at hand; your workout. As your energy increases the body and mind become one allowing you to focus on your training like never before. RPM’s unique blend of cognitive and mood enhancers give you drive like no other product that helps improve every aspect of your life.

Explosive Energy
    Not since the days of Ephedra has there been such a high octane formula available to rev up your workouts. Within 1 hour of the very first dose you will feel the blood flowing like never before. No longer are there any feelings of fatigue from a busy day or a poor night’s sleep.

Mind-blowing pumps
    Ready for insane volume? RPM will give you pumps like never before. No, we’re not referring to the same old half-hearted pumps that quickly go away and leave you feeling deflated. We are talking true fullness and volume. RPM provides acute vasodilation action by increasing Nitric oxide thru PDE5 inhibition, leading to a stronger and much more forceful contraction. In short, RPM has a longer lasting more potent NO pump then you have ever felt before.

Incinerates FAT
    RPM’s revolutionary formula is also a very potent fat burner. The thermogenic qualities of RPM are reminiscent of the old Ephedra days, without having to stack it with anything else to make it work!

Instant gratification. Log term gains. Intensity. Strength. Energy. Focus. Drive. Pump. Fat Burning. It’s all here. Your personal checkered flag has never been so close. It’s time to get in the race.
    Ok. I'm gonna pass out from anticipation here... I NEED SAMPLES!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Quote Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Ok. I'm gonna pass out from anticipation here... I NEED SAMPLES!
    Good to see you over here I'll get you taken care of...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.85%

samples?

oh yeah - i would also love to sample this product- sounds incredible!

How do you get samples??
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    oh yeah - i would also love to sample this product- sounds incredible!

How do you get samples??
    E-mail me
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

hmmm can I get some sample s
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    hmmm can I get some sample s
    No samples for YOU- you diss'd us last weekend!!!

J/K- get you ASAP!!!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

RPM = Really Pissed-Off Mindset

I have trademarked the term "Testosteroney", but I'll let you guys use it in return for a bathtub full of Icariin.

Actually the RPM put me in a pretty nice mood after the stim effect wore down. I look forward to trying it on a longer test run basis.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    RPM = Really Pissed-Off Mindset

I have trademarked the term "Testosteroney", but I'll let you guys use it in return for a bathtub full of Icariin.

Actually the RPM put me in a pretty nice mood after the stim effect wore down. I look forward to trying it on a longer test run basis.
    I think we can take care of you!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 358
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:47 AM
  2. Replies: 196
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
  3. Replies: 397
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
  4. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 08:37 PM