RPM Marketing Write-Up (as promised)

  1. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    RPM Marketing Write-Up (as promised)


    Goals.

    We all have them. But what truly is a goal?

    Webster’s dictionary defines a goal as:
    1. The end toward which effort is directed
    2. The terminal point of a race.

    But when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding goals, these definitions only tell part of the story. Yes, we want to get there. But we want to get there FAST. Whether your goal is losing a few pounds, increasing strength, or bursting through a new plateau, we all want to race to our “personal finish lines” as fast as possible. Unfortunately, conflicting goals in our lives often get in the way of our fitness goals and we get sidelined from the race. Therefore we seek out products to help improve our chances of reaching our goals more quickly and easily. Unfortunately, all too often hard-earned dollars are spent on products that make great claims, only for us to be disappointed and no closer to our goals than when we started. Sound familiar?

    Applied Nutriceuticals has the answer to putting you back in the driver’s seat and speeding towards your goal faster that you ever thought possible! That product is RPM™ a Phyto-Chemical Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulator (PSARM). RPM is a breakthrough formulation that provides explosive energy, uncanny mental focus, amazing strength increases, insane pumps, suppressed estrogen, increased testosterone…all while incinerating fat! Best of all, these results are noticed from the very first dose! RPM gives the best of both worlds…instant gratification coupled with long-term results!

    Let’s look at each benefit that this super-charged formula provides……………

    Amazing Strength Increases
    From the very first dose you will notice the RPM is much more than just another pre-workout energy formula. RPM’s unique blend of compounds combine potent testosterone boosters that will allow you to achieve your goals of size and strength faster than you ever thought possible! RPM’s amazing ingredient blueprint applies new scientific theories regarding SARMs (Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulators) in a completely unique way; pushing RPM’s effectiveness past any other conventional testosterone booster. Building lean hard muscle tissue has never been this easy.


    Increased Density and Hardness
    When you work hard, you want it to show and to look our best. RPM dramatically hardens the look of your physique by reducing aromatase and estradiol. The end result is a denser, harder look with reduced water retention. Now you can finally show off the results of hours in the gym and display the lean muscle you have worked so hard for.

    Uncanny Mental Focus
    As you begin your warm up, any nagging thoughts cluttering your mind give way to a more purposeful, focused state of mind that allows you to concentrate on the task at hand; your workout. As your energy increases the body and mind become one allowing you to focus on your training like never before. RPM’s unique blend of cognitive and mood enhancers give you drive like no other product that helps improve every aspect of your life.


    Explosive Energy
    Not since the days of Ephedra has there been such a high octane formula available to rev up your workouts. Within 1 hour of the very first dose you will feel the blood flowing like never before. No longer are there any feelings of fatigue from a busy day or a poor night’s sleep.


    Mind-blowing pumps
    Ready for insane volume? RPM will give you pumps like never before. No, we’re not referring to the same old half-hearted pumps that quickly go away and leave you feeling deflated. We are talking true fullness and volume. RPM provides acute vasodilation action by increasing Nitric oxide thru PDE5 inhibition, leading to a stronger and much more forceful contraction. In short, RPM has a longer lasting more potent NO pump then you have ever felt before.


    Incinerates FAT
    RPM’s revolutionary formula is also a very potent fat burner. The thermogenic qualities of RPM are reminiscent of the old Ephedra days, without having to stack it with anything else to make it work!

    Instant gratification. Log term gains. Intensity. Strength. Energy. Focus. Drive. Pump. Fat Burning. It’s all here. Your personal checkered flag has never been so close. It’s time to get in the race.

  2. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Detailed tech write-up and FAQ's coming in the next couple days.....
  3. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    YEAH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

    Nice write up!!

    Better get those samples guys!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2921
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    42.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    looking forward , already send this link to several buddys (NON AM members)intrested on products like this
  5. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Blueballs suck.






  6. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Strange... in the testers, it was AFTER they took it that they saw the libido effects.................
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

  8. New Member
    AlphaAnabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

    I have taken RPM before trianing and also before Photo-Shoots... it is urneal. I have never tried anything as fast acting. Way to go Dirk & Co!
  9. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Detailed tech write-up and FAQ's coming in the next couple days.....
    Looking forward to it! I have a few suspicions... but I know almost nothing about icariin other than it works and I like it.
    Last edited by Aeternitatis; 04-20-2007 at 03:14 PM.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Strange... in the testers, it was AFTER they took it that they saw the libido effects.................
    So did libido stay intact while "on"?
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    So did libido stay intact while "on"?
    Libido seems to be greatly increased while "on".

    My comment was directed to the fact that someone was referencing having sexual excitement.... and they hadn't even received the product yet.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    soooooo excited for this!
  13. New Member
    extremenergy3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

    Sweet... Very interesting...
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  14. Board Sponsor
    TTewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    78.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Goals.

    We all have them. But what truly is a goal?

    Webster’s dictionary defines a goal as:
    1. The end toward which effort is directed
    2. The terminal point of a race.

    But when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding goals, these definitions only tell part of the story. Yes, we want to get there. But we want to get there FAST. Whether your goal is losing a few pounds, increasing strength, or bursting through a new plateau, we all want to race to our “personal finish lines” as fast as possible. Unfortunately, conflicting goals in our lives often get in the way of our fitness goals and we get sidelined from the race. Therefore we seek out products to help improve our chances of reaching our goals more quickly and easily. Unfortunately, all too often hard-earned dollars are spent on products that make great claims, only for us to be disappointed and no closer to our goals than when we started. Sound familiar?

    Applied Nutriceuticals has the answer to putting you back in the driver’s seat and speeding towards your goal faster that you ever thought possible! That product is RPM™ a Phyto-Chemical Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulator (PSARM). RPM is a breakthrough formulation that provides explosive energy, uncanny mental focus, amazing strength increases, insane pumps, suppressed estrogen, increased testosterone…all while incinerating fat! Best of all, these results are noticed from the very first dose! RPM gives the best of both worlds…instant gratification coupled with long-term results!

    Let’s look at each benefit that this super-charged formula provides……………

    Amazing Strength Increases
    From the very first dose you will notice the RPM is much more than just another pre-workout energy formula. RPM’s unique blend of compounds combine potent testosterone boosters that will allow you to achieve your goals of size and strength faster than you ever thought possible! RPM’s amazing ingredient blueprint applies new scientific theories regarding SARMs (Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulators) in a completely unique way; pushing RPM’s effectiveness past any other conventional testosterone booster. Building lean hard muscle tissue has never been this easy.


    Increased Density and Hardness
    When you work hard, you want it to show and to look our best. RPM dramatically hardens the look of your physique by reducing aromatase and estradiol. The end result is a denser, harder look with reduced water retention. Now you can finally show off the results of hours in the gym and display the lean muscle you have worked so hard for.

    Uncanny Mental Focus
    As you begin your warm up, any nagging thoughts cluttering your mind give way to a more purposeful, focused state of mind that allows you to concentrate on the task at hand; your workout. As your energy increases the body and mind become one allowing you to focus on your training like never before. RPM’s unique blend of cognitive and mood enhancers give you drive like no other product that helps improve every aspect of your life.


    Explosive Energy
    Not since the days of Ephedra has there been such a high octane formula available to rev up your workouts. Within 1 hour of the very first dose you will feel the blood flowing like never before. No longer are there any feelings of fatigue from a busy day or a poor night’s sleep.


    Mind-blowing pumps
    Ready for insane volume? RPM will give you pumps like never before. No, we’re not referring to the same old half-hearted pumps that quickly go away and leave you feeling deflated. We are talking true fullness and volume. RPM provides acute vasodilation action by increasing Nitric oxide thru PDE5 inhibition, leading to a stronger and much more forceful contraction. In short, RPM has a longer lasting more potent NO pump then you have ever felt before.


    Incinerates FAT
    RPM’s revolutionary formula is also a very potent fat burner. The thermogenic qualities of RPM are reminiscent of the old Ephedra days, without having to stack it with anything else to make it work!

    Instant gratification. Log term gains. Intensity. Strength. Energy. Focus. Drive. Pump. Fat Burning. It’s all here. Your personal checkered flag has never been so close. It’s time to get in the race.
    Ok. I'm gonna pass out from anticipation here... I NEED SAMPLES!
  15. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Ok. I'm gonna pass out from anticipation here... I NEED SAMPLES!
    Good to see you over here I'll get you taken care of...
  16. New Member
    soma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    305
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    29.85%

    samples?


    oh yeah - i would also love to sample this product- sounds incredible!

    How do you get samples??
  17. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    oh yeah - i would also love to sample this product- sounds incredible!

    How do you get samples??
    E-mail me
  18. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89665
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hmmm can I get some sample s
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    hmmm can I get some sample s
    No samples for YOU- you diss'd us last weekend!!!

    J/K- get you ASAP!!!
  20. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,713
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    RPM = Really Pissed-Off Mindset

    I have trademarked the term "Testosteroney", but I'll let you guys use it in return for a bathtub full of Icariin.

    Actually the RPM put me in a pretty nice mood after the stim effect wore down. I look forward to trying it on a longer test run basis.
  21. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    RPM = Really Pissed-Off Mindset

    I have trademarked the term "Testosteroney", but I'll let you guys use it in return for a bathtub full of Icariin.

    Actually the RPM put me in a pretty nice mood after the stim effect wore down. I look forward to trying it on a longer test run basis.
    I think we can take care of you!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 358
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:47 AM
  2. Replies: 196
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
  3. Replies: 397
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
  4. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 08:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in